Strobe Alarm Clock

• Strobe Alarm Clock
    Strobe Alarm Clock ist eine Alarmuhrhomebrew, die das Fernsehbild aufleuchten und die Wiimote vibrieren lässt.

"This Strobe Alarm Clock program that I have been coding. I saw WiiStrobe and alarmii and got idea to 'merge' two of them. I decided to make my own nice wii alarm clock that will flash my tv screen. It will be useful fordeaf wii owners. you need to have homebrew channel installed on your wii and sd card. The Alarm clock program have 12 and 24 hour format option."

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Weitere Informationen
    Autor:
    Mouse
    Version:
    Webseite:
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Strobe_alarm_clock
    Sprache:
    Englisch
    Lizenz:
    GNU/GPL
    Dateien

593 mal gelesen