Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 321.

• Multi Game Support

Reboot - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Sure thing, I will just have to dump the game and patch it correctly. I have the EU version of the game, and should be up to par to test. @mention me if any of you are willing to test.

• @ridikas1 Can you send me what version of the router you are using? I can link you the firmware file compatible with your router.

• You can use cheat codes to change your character during the map voting screen, similar to what CTGP-R does.

• @malekmaroc7 @'ridikas1'' TP-Link's stock firmware doesn't work well enough with WEP access points. The best way to solve this is to flash your router's firmware with OpenWRT. Here is the table of hardware

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „I usw the Game Animal Crossing: Wild World (Europe) “ It has been said before the European version of the game doesn't work well with Wiimmfi. Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von malekmaroc7: „Hi! I have a problem with Wiimmfi. I patch ACWW (EU) with WfcReplay but none DNS works? CAN ANY ONE HELP ME??? <Error 20100> “ EU has issues. “

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „Yes I filled both DNS fields. And still can't connect. I really don't know why... “ Strange. What game are you using?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „Trying to connect to wiimmfi. “ Are you entirely sure you set the right DNS? You have to use both DNS fields to be set to wiimmfi.de's IP address

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „I delete the complete WFC Configuration and I follow your instruction but it don't work. it gives me error 20100. “ Where exactly does it show error code 20100: during the connection test or trying to connect to Wiimmfi?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „Still not work “ Can you uh, give us any info on what went wrong?? You're being super vague here. If you expect help, be concrete.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von >--Dark-->: „Hi wiim, I have found a hacker. It happened at 13:13 GMT 5.3.17 The name is: Chatter FC:0950-8948-5665 Worldwide:XB00 Even if he came last he would come first so he would get a ton of vr, he was getting extremely lucky with items. And kept lagging all over the map. “ You're missing proof. Please return if you have any evidence.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I literally said that on the previous page. Please actually take time to read and execute rather than being ignorant next time.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „I look there but i can't find DS solutions. “ Error 20100 means that you are unable to connect to the internet. Make sure you have a working internet connection that uses WEP as password encryption, so that your Nintendo DS can connect to the access point you specified. Then completely wipe the WFC configuration as Wiimmfi doesn't recognize the old profiles for use with Gamespy. Then connect your DS to the access point and let it go for a connection test. It should say th…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „i get error 20100 “ wiimmfi.de/error?e=20100

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „i tried to Connect but it is unsuccessful via AR. Any solutions? “ have you tried setting the dns correctly and getting a new WFC configuration via Wiimmfi, the old one does not work

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

yes

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

"Official" pymlrc.png

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „stuff “ This is not what FoolishBanana meant.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „What I'm trying to get at is that B'Through's in no position to get people banned, especially after the trolling she did two weeks ago and racing under a name like "Kill Race-ist". She's being a hypocrite by doing that. “ Rather, I see you two in commotion. It's moreover a kiddo fight where one is giving another the blame for things with often little context or any proof over it, therefore it being utterly useless in this thread. If you want to get one banned you would …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „When I said I thought I'd go unnoticed, I meant I thought no one would think it was actually me doing that stuff. Obviously, B'Through caught me because she Googled the FC in question. Before I forget, she also raced under the name "KILL R-ist". Obviously, she's referring to "Race-ist" (me). Wishing death on someone is never cool. Picture proof below. The FC matches the one B'Through always uses. Though I guess at this point, this report means nothing because I'm sure t…

• About banning

Beitrag

If there is proof given then the Wiimmfi mods can do their part on this. Edit: Zitat von FoolishBanana: „I really hate myself right now. I'm in no position to defend myself for the shit I've done. “ lol ok I suppose he should rather be banned for luring others on 'trolling' them instead