Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 372.

• Collecting Error Codes

Reboot - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

This is not the right thread to discuss that. Please find or create an appropriate thread.

• Wiipid extractor

Beitrag

Zitat von ArtutoGamer: „Zitat von Reboot: „@ArtutoGamer This should still work. Are you sure you're copied over the URL correctly? The slightest mistake turns into a 404. “ Yes, I copy the link correctly but when I go to the link: "sessionid not found " @Reboot “ Try waiting a 24 hr period, and if you still get 60000 when connecting please try using the tool again.

• Wiipid extractor

Beitrag

@ArtutoGamer This should still work. Are you sure you're copied over the URL correctly? The slightest mistake turns into a 404.

• Bug with Wiimm's Mario Kart Fun

Reboot - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

Dolphin unfortunately doesn't seem to handle CT-code well, please refer to forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.php/Thread/56603

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

wiiki.wii-homebrew.com/Wiimmfi_(en)/Patcher

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat: „If you find an error code not supported by the error page, then post it here together with a short description. “ So: What did you try to do when you got this error code? What game were you on? Is this reproducable? Is the option / service compatible with Wiimmfi?

• I'll be having myself muted then, as I can barely speak German well. I will likely respond in plain chat probably

• I would like to join in the following batches of Wiimm's MKW-fun, starting next week. I recall there being online calls / groups taking place to inform one another over everything, could any of you please send me details where I can be part of that? Thanks in regard.

• Hmm. Try repatching your ROM (Get the latest version of WFCpatcher!), and disable any cheat codes you have at the moment. (or are you using the AR code method? In that case, verify if your code is still correct) And please be sure your connection information is still correct. (for instance, press the test connection button on your configuration. If this passes and says the connection is successful, you should be good to go!) If all else fails, please tell us your decive model (eg.3DS, DS Lite) a…

• Zitat von Snoof: „I failed connecting to 46.4.79.141 “ Have you cleared your WFC configuration first? Wiimmfi won't work using the older ID.

• And what DNS did your connection fail on @Snoof?

• Specifically, what DNS are you willing to connect to @Snoof

• About banning

Beitrag

I personally think this is tasteless. Mods decide. 2153-4861-1885 xwugzf.png

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von lex_21: „Excuse my ignorance, but I have not been able to find any additional information regarding savefile/profile backups on two separate consoles (Wii and Wii U). I have an original Wii that has been registered with Wiimmfi. This system has Bootmii installed as boot2, which allowed me to reinstall all of my save data (including my MKW savefile) after transferring it to my Wii U. Because the savefile originated from the Wii, my Wii U also has that same profile, which means that both…

• Sie müssen eine aktuelle Adresse zu Ihrem Netzwerk herausfinden, um zu identifizieren welche IP-Konfiguration Ihr PC oder Handy hat. Auf Android kannst du es hier machen: (Versteckter Text) Unter Windows starten Sie cmd und tipp 'ipconfig' nmithh.png Kopiere alles (außer DNS wie das sollte 46.4.79.141) und eine andere IP-Adresse verwenden. (Zum Beispiel verwenden Sie 192.168.1.40, wenn Ihr Gerät 192.168.1.20 zeigt) Wenn dies nicht funktioniert, dann musst du leider einen Access Point mit deinem …

• Der Router gibt Ihrem DS keine lokale IP, die für die Nutzung des Internets erforderlich ist. Dies ist ein häufiges Problem mit WEP Access Points. Sie können alternativ versuchen: - Einrichten einer gültigen statischen IP-Adresse in Ihren DS-Einstellungen - Kaufe einen andere Router und mache einen WEP-Zugangspunkt (Wie malekmaroc hat vorgeschlagen) TP-Link Routers sein wegens ihres günstigen Preises sehr attraktiv, aber dafür dass es nicht möglich ist effiziente WEP-Zugangspunkte zu machen. Die…

• About banning

Beitrag

Whatever floats your boat I'd say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Well I consider THIS trolling. This particular person constantly tailed me and targeted me with every item he has, points or not. If that's not considered trolling, I don't know what is. Definitely borderline trolling if you ask me. video “ You have forgotten to put player info here.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Damitajo: „Zitat von Reboot: „You making your team lose is equal to griefing and it is a form of disruption/abuse. Taunting shouldn't be the prime problem here as the purpose of taunting is to provoke: make others mad, in which shouldn't matter unless it is done in an extremely unsportsmanlike manner (which would then probably then equal to trolling already). It's the griefing that makes it sensible for moderators to take action. “ Then, what is solely targeting one person fall under? …

• About banning

Beitrag

You making your team lose is equal to griefing and it is a form of disruption/abuse. Taunting shouldn't be the prime problem here as the purpose of taunting is to provoke: make others mad, in which shouldn't matter unless it is done in an extremely unsportsmanlike manner (which would probably then equal to trolling already). It's the griefing that makes it sensible for moderators to take action.