Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 406.

• About banning

Reboot - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

My bad @Prof. Eibe, I'll be sure not to make it a big deal next time.

• About banning

Beitrag

i have been banned more than 10 times and i deserve to get back in Wiimmfi to play another game don't you understand it? you're not welcome here. Try going to other post-wfc services if you can't wait it out.

• yes please allow up to 6h for your data to be transferred to the Wiimmfi servers

• New to Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Zitat von Rosemon: „Zitat von Reboot: „Do not use the Direct3D 11 backend, but Vulkan (requires you to have Vulkan libraries installed though) and try again. Try playing or viewing every course, this should build up your shader cache and slowdowns should be happening less often to almost minimal or never. “ How do i install Vulkan? Also do you think my GPU can run it? I'm using a R7 240 “ Upon further research I have found out that on Windows the Vulkan libraries should already be installed on n…

• New to Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Zitat von Rosemon: „So, can i have a little help to fix that little slowdown i have before the race starts? @edit I tried Ishiruka here, and this happened image.prntscr.com/image/uBf9j3YxQ-iMrLWJ8B8d8g.png @edit2 It seems there is no slowdowns anymore before the race starts, i'll just play a little more and check if there are errors or something “ Do not use the Direct3D 11 backend, but Vulkan (requires you to have Vulkan libraries installed though) and try again. Try playing or viewing every co…

• New to Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Zitat von Rosemon: „Hi, i'm new here, i just patched my ISO to run the game and i have questions: - I'm playing with Dolphin 5.0 and sometimes have a little slowdown before the race starts, does that affect playing it online or something? “ Make sure you play every stage and build up a shader cache like that. Vulkan in my opinion is the most reliable in caching as a video backend, next to DirectX11. Ishiruka with Vulkan is what I reccomend for reliability online, however real FPS (not VFPS, how …

• Zitat von Bri: „I'm trying to play a texture hack distribution called Mario Kart Black, which was released in 2010, and I don't know how to use the ISO patcher. How do I use the ISO patcher? “ You should have a readme file in the ISO patcher, at least the one from Wiimm. This guides you through on patching the game.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „There's a glitch on N64 Bowser Castle that allows for 30 second laps but it is just so dang hard that whoever can pull it off doesn't deserve to be banned. Video: youtube.com/watch?v=BLRjG36Z6L0 “ It's mentioned on this page that this glitch is not accepted majorly. I suppose this is up to discussion for the Wiimmfi mods, but I don't think they're changing their mind on it.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachy: „Wow very mature! Someone made a “Kindergarden” section to showcase all our posts when we’re trying to dispute an unfair ban... forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…74ff1103948f542525b3e8d0f Clearly no biased feelings whatsoever though. “ Isn't it clear that this thread is not the place to discuss your existing bans? Either shut it, move it elsewhere or discuss it in private.

• About banning

Beitrag

Here I thought I could prevent a kindergartner fight. @Atlas To clarify: I am no-one's friend here. I was just being objective over the situation at hand. What now has escalated is a big pile of nothing but complaints to each other. I'll ask an admin here if they can clear up this thread

• About banning

Beitrag

Let's not start another kindergarten fight here. Both of your claims are based on assumptions: they cannot be verified at all with crude proof. The purpose of this thread is to report rulebreakers and talking about suspicion is not going to help either of you in this argument, whether you're an attacker or defender of your statements. On a side note and from my personal view on Atlas' report, I do not think this qualifies as teaming or trolling as everyone downed anyone in this game. For example…

• Hmm... You should try factory resetting the modem, and, where possible set up specific NATneg rules for the Wii. Putting your WIi in DMZ mode may also help. It does not sound like a communication issue with your wireless access points, however try switching the channels for your access points, it could be that the one you're using is being polluted. I suggest to try and use LAN for your Wii, to see if there are any issues too on a wired connection and narrow down the problem.

• Aye, what's your router model name? And is the Wi-Fi extender one where you login to your home network to then pass on the signal, or does it work a different way?

• That's strange. If your networking setup hasn't changed at all since 2015, then I assume a firmware upgrade on your router / modem box might be causing this issue. I'll ask a few questions to try and paint a brighter picture: 1. Are you using your Nintendo Wii wirelessly, or via a LAN cable? 2. Are you using an Internet Box (modem and router in one), or a separate modem and router? 3. Can you tell me what model(s) your network devices are? 4. Can you maybe tell if your network devices have been …

• About banning

Beitrag

On a side note, I'm grateful that you get on up in battles and report a whole bunch of cheaters and trollers. Everyone knows they're a real drag, and you're putting in great effort to sweep them away, thank you for that!

• Hows it goin

Reboot - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

Hey ho Matt, welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to playing Mario Kart DS with you someday. Just send me a message on Discord, or a PM here on the forum if you would like to play! Oh and, enjoy your stay here!

• About banning

Beitrag

How about we just all try to stay on topic because we're derailing hard here

• Alright then. Let me drop off my two cents. Zitat von notoco42: „So let me word it this way: what will it take to resotre the WaW wi fi capability? Or quantum of solace for that matter? “ Currently it is impossible to do so as the game tries to connect to custom servers, something we lack proper data dumps of to attempt to recreate such servers, let alone anyone willing to spend their time figuring out how to reverse engineer and try to understand the infrastructure of such a server to attempt t…

• Getting back into Homebrew

Beitrag

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask anything, we're most likely able to respond accordingly.

• Hi There

Beitrag

Welcome to the forums. This forum is mainly used for writing guides on how to modify your Nintendo consoles, Nintendo news in general, asking Homebrew questions, and a lot more things. If you would like to create a thread, you may easily start a question, a guide, start a forum game, or just ask a general question. Forums are mainly for anything around, you just need to find an appropriate board to post it on. (if posted wrongly, it will usually just get moved to the appropriate board.) I hope y…