Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Multi Game Support

Tock - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I will have to test stuff at the weekend. Onslaught, Sonic Riders, Trackmania and TV Show King are the ones I can test. Edit: Sonic Riders seems to work. I can see 2 records which are in the correct order on one track.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „F**k it, that ban was bullsh*t, here's a region free mac spoofer “ For fucks sake dude if I were a Wii-HB mod I would ban you just for being extremely annoying and doing stuff that disrupts Wiimmfi. Why did you even had to write 7 responses to this (and even breaking the forum rules the nth time)? Why cant we just let Zachy report an unfair ban, wait for a moderators response and then call it done when he is unbanned? No no we have to flame and post unnecessary responses and m…

• WIIU warum updaten auf 5.5.2?

Tock - - Wii-U-Auffangzone

Beitrag

Zitat von paniker: „Was ist OTP + SEEPROM? “ wiiu.guide/de_DE/nand-backup.html OTP und SEEPROM dump brauchst du um eine 5.5.2 Wii U zu hacken.

Beitrag

Und wenn jemand aus versehen Haxchi löscht und sein OTP + SEEPROM nicht mehr findet hat man pech auf 5.5.2. Sehe keinen Grund wieso man auf 5.5.2 updaten sollte.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Sorry for accidentally banning players of world wide! Internally, worldwide is handled as region -1. Because of a mistake at the new interface (enabled param printed with identity %u as 18446744073709551615, but scanned as -1), ww was disabled accidentally. I saw it in the night, but I haven't any chance to fix before the morning. “ To be honest that was way too hilarious A problem that was only there for around 10 Hours and people acted like the World was going to end Jesus ch…

Beitrag

Zitat von Prof. Eibe: „um in den eShop zu gelangen. “ Mit dem NNU Patcher kommst du auch mit 5.5.1 in den Eshop.

• Hätte sogar gerne mehr Open World gehabt. Tauchen + große Schreine in Unterwasserhöhlen.

• Nach dem zurücksetzen ist deine Wii U wie eine neue Wii U. Du kannst nicht einfach Spiele von einer Wii U auf einer anderen spielen.

• Wiimms Mario Kart Fun — Intermezzo

Tock - - Wii-Spiele-Treff

Beitrag

He had already said they will play at 16:00 CEST he did not need to write anything here.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Well I changed the FC 1234-5678-9012 to Hex first which is 1C.BE99.1A14. The 0x1C is the Checksum shifted by one to the right. If I calculate the MD5 Checksum with BE99.1A14 and JCMR I get 0x0F. When I shift 0x0F one to the right in get 0x1E which isnt 0x1C^^. Try it yourself! Try to calculate the PID from the FC 1234-5678-9012 and then calculate the FC back from the PID you get. Edit: The 1234-5678-9012 FC is the example on the Wiki.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „you have used the wrong "right"! (0x0f shifted left by 1 bit is 0x1e) “ Thats what I meant I calculated 0x1e but the FC 1234-5678-9012 is 1C.BE99.1A14 so it should become 0x1C^^. The example on the Wiki is using an FC with a PID over 7FFF FFFF which seems to not work with the shifting. Edit: And yes the first Byte of the MD5 Checksum of my FC (1848-1812-7087) is 0xD5 as stated and shifted to the right is 0x2B which means the rule works with PIDs under 7FFF FFFF.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Heyho I have a question^^. On the Wiki it says: Zitat: „The checksum byte itself is then the first bytes of the MD5 checksum shifted one bit to the right. “ But if I use the example FC (quite the High PID) 1234-5678-9012 (3 197 704 724 is the PID) I get the checksum 0x0F which is 0x1E shifted one bit to the right but the correct one would be 0x1C. When I use my FC 1848-1812-7087 (Nintendo PID 134 533 359) I get the checksum 0xD5 which works with the above rule to be the correct 0x2B. Is it maybe…

• Zitat von Pxssword: „Wow. I just got into the process of installing wiimmfi and I was so excited to link up my old account and play online. Of course to my luck I had to wait a week for my license to be approved, and it ends just a day after I can no longer use my old PID. I know there is a new option with a cheat code but it is so vague I don't know how to do it. “ Pretty sure that when you used the PIDTool before the 31st your profile is already on Wiimmfi as long as it is not from ALTWFC. Im …

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

If I were you I would delete all profiles I dont care about from ALTWFC and create Wiimmfi ones. I believe currently it is unknown what happens with other ALTWFC imported FCs.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Jascol: „1. Thank you for your explanation! I wasn't aware about backing up my save game in that manner, I'll look into it for sure. “ To clarify: Use a Savegame Manager to backup your Savegame before you use the FC Cloner in case you accidentally make a mistake in using it. Zitat von Jascol: „Thank you for the proper explanation, I was very confused over this at first but I understand why you guys made this decision. “ I am just a random guy who was involved in the creation of the PID…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Jascol: „4. How would I delete my altwfc FC and keep everything on my profile? what? how do you delete FCs off of licenses? “ Backup your savegame, use the FC Cloner cheat code to clone a Wiimmfi Profile FC over your ALTWFC Profile. Zitat von Jascol: „3. I don't understand what you're trying to say here, you're giving me a hypothetical situation which based on my understanding, is VERY far from happening. My PID is 30355, which means someone would need to reset 30 thousand times just t…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Jascol: „You can't make a new rule and then punish people for breaking it when it didn't exist when they "broke it". “ I don't understand why I get so pissed at that statement. How the hell is losing 8 numbers a "punishment". - Wiimm does not want any hacked or other servers FCs. - ALTWFC FCs are not unique! - If someone uploads the same ALTWFC FC as yours why should yours have priority? - You can easily delete your ALTWFC FC without losing anything else from your profile.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von King Decimator: „@Wiimm Would using the license FC cloner like Tock mentioned change the PID attached to a license? The only concern is keeping the data on the license, not the "pretty" FC. “ The FC is calculated based on the PID so the FC Cloner is a PID Cloner (which copies an PID from one profile to another).

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von King Decimator: „It's about some of these people losing thousands of races built up over the last ~2 years, that just happened to be on a "pretty" FC. Like I said, if the person has not rolled for FCs in over a year and their account is active, I see no harm in reactivating it. “ And what if someone from Nintendo WFC had a "nice" FC but some else registered it on Wiimmfi by abusing AltWFC? Zitat von King Decimator: „You can't punish people for breaking this rule when the rule-breaking …

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „(this would also create issues like people who own 2 consoles and te same fc on both, but this situation isnt too common) “ It is actually really common with people using the Wii and the Wii U. Thing is if people abuse the PIDTool by doing stuff they are not allowed to do (or do stuff the Tool was never supposed to do) then Wiimm has to disable importing original Nintendo Profiles altogether.