Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• About banning

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von BeanJr: „@Wiimm should allow people to revoke their own bans (bans placed by them) regardless if they're a full moderator or not. “ This is at my to-do list for a long time, one of very much points.

• Das ist ein typischer interner Kommunikations-Fehler.

• Wiimms mkw-ana (Tool)

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

Beitrag

Seit September 2016 gibt es ein neues Raummodell bei Wiimmfi. Bis vor knapp 2 Wochen existierten das alte und neue Modell nebeneinander. Nun aber nicht mehr. Beim Umrüsten auf das neue Regionen-Modell ist mir nun aufgefallen, dass ich den JOB-Server (zuständig für mkw-ana) nicht korrekt angepasst habe. Daher kann es sein, dass nicht mehr alle Auto-Bans richtig funktionieren. Es ist ne reine Server-Sache (Interprozesskommunikation), die ich in den nächsten Tagen angehen will. Alternativ könnte ic…

• At this moment I finished the implementation of the new region model and removed to old one. I spent much time in this feature. The last step was the adaption of the new model for MKW region online. There are only some special cases I haven't implemented, for example moving ownership to other users. But this can be done via direct DB access.

• @King Decimator Mistake by me. I did it before implemented the current evaluation by system. Ant then the lookup were wrong.

• Wiimms Mario Kart Fun — Intermezzo

Wiimm - - Wii-Spiele-Treff

Beitrag

Das neue Intermezzo ist da: * Download: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2017-08-15.7z * Strecken: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2017-08-15.txt Es sind u.a. die folgenden Cheats enthalten: * Mein universeller Unlock-Cheat * Meine Item-Cheats für Wiimote+Nunchuck und GC-Controller.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

updated!

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von francesco: „Here my italian translations “ I haven't forgotten this! But in the last week the new region management was more important for me.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

When I started with "vx" and "bx" at MKW-Fun, the idea was always to avoid entering worldwide. From the beginning, I tried to deny ww. But now, after reading and cleaning this part of the code again, I implemented it. I never realized, that other distributions used "vx" too. Another point: In regular matchmaking, a "vx" guest can never find a "vs" host. And that's back again, but with harder control of sideways. Zitat von King Decimator: „If I may ask, what exactly is the vx region? “ Summary in…

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Beitrag

Soeben habe ich Wiimms SZS Tools v1.54a freigegeben. Change Log: Quellcode (39 Zeilen) Links: - Eigenschaften - Download - Kommando-Zeilen-Interface (CLI) - KCL Guide to export and import object files - Custom Mario Kart Wiiki - File Format WU8 (track patch) - File Format WBZ (BZIP2 compression) - KMP Object Query - MKW Track Cross Reference - GitHub: Wiimm/wii-ct-code

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Ich suche jemanden, der mit mir 2 Rennen MKW-Fun 2017-05 im privaten Raum spielt. FC ist 3267-8850-0718, OPENHOST aktiviert und der Raum ist offen. “ Hat sich erledigt. Meine Frau ist zurück. Und die konnte meinen Charme nicht widerstehen. SO sind wir 4 Rennen gefahren.

Beitrag

Ich poste es hier, da ich hoffe hier am besten einen Tester zu finden. Ich suche jemanden, der mit mir 2 Rennen MKW-Fun 2017-05 im privaten Raum spielt. FC ist 3267-8850-0718, OPENHOST aktiviert und der Raum ist offen. ⇒ wiimmfi.de/mkw/room/p370986222 P.S.: Ich lasse den Raum bis auf weiteres geöffnet. Ggf. kann man mich im TS anstupsen.

• About glitching

Beitrag

This is a very difficult glitch. I never saw it in a real race. The video looks like TAS: 3x the same jump sequence.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

How should I examine something without timestamp and friend code?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von ToyotaMKW: „Hey Wimm, trying to not go off topic but someone claim you stole ALTwfc files and you claimed all the work, is this true? “ First, it is not possible to steal AltWFC code, because it is open source under GPL. The only AltWFC code we ever used was the NATNEG server in April 2014, before Wiimmfi was published and before I wrote my own NATNEG. The AltWFC NATNEG was very buggy at that time. And in my eyes, AltWFC is not really usable for more than 10 players. That's the reason,…

• Error 23917

Beitrag

MKW-Fun is incompatible with standard MKW (blue shell and cloud timings for example). So you can't use global races and get the ban message: "Worldwide is forbidden for the used distribution." I planned it early 2016, and implemented it some days ago.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „where can I find the gamedef? “ I was too easy to find the gamedef. "Cod Mw2 Mobilized" is enabled now. And please use the updated template

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

where can I find the gamedef?

• staticr.rel is for match making main.dol for info only. MKW-ANA (not sure if the mkw state does it too) is able to show the login region. This helps to kick people with wring distrib early.

• You can also patch main.dol: wstrt patch path/to/staticr.rel path/to/main.dol --region NUM