Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 171.

• Wiimmfi Server

ventord - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „@Wiimm a useful potential idea; let's say someone accidentally deletes their save for a game, and they remake it. If they want the FC, they could mark the fc so that when that specific game makes a new account the game is given that specific PID and such, stopping FCs going unused because they deleted or changed the save. “ Zitat von Leseratte: „No, but the Wiimmfi portal could contain a button for every profile on the console named like "force this PID for the next login", …

• Your Dolphin is resetting the MAC Address. In the ''Config'' folder there's a file called ''Dolphin.ini'', open it with a text editor and edit the ''WirelessMac''' line with your Wii's Mac. (Sorry for my English)

• About banning

Beitrag

So I can go to regionals without getting banned? Zitat von BeanJr: „Wiimmfi is currently having a ban happy day today “ 2017-08-13: The Ban Happy Day

• About banning

Beitrag

I freaked out when I saw the error code "23917" Hope this get fixed soon!

• Well.. to ''expand'' your friend list you just need to enable OPENHOST. Or try this: youtube.com/watch?v=-eGasZ9QEA4

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „1.) If I simply allow deletion of profiles , I'm sure that I must give support for accidentally deleted profiles. “ But you could ask for a confirmation, something like ''Are you sure you want to delete this profile?. YES - NO''. EDIT: Or maybe ask it twice.

• Wiimmfi Portal

Beitrag

Hi, I think it would be a good idea that the Miis special symbols could be seen on the MKW Stats page, so it would be easier to find players who have the name full of those symbols, and it would also be helpful for hacker reports

• About banning

Beitrag

I was looking at the ban page and saw that the player "doc jun" was permanently banned cause of his lag (and was warned multiple times for that) This is, by far, the most unfair ban I've ever seen in this server. No one deserves a perma ban for lag and I believe that this ban should've revoked or at least reduced to a 4 weeks ban. Just think: what if that player don't know that the ban page exists and didn't read any warnings? What if it is a problem that he can't solve? What if it isn't his fau…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von larsenv: „Can the error code checker support NEWS/FORE errors? “ Do you men the error page?No, because it is designed for numerical numbers, ranges and masks (those with xxx or yy). “ Well, you can put a side note or something at the error page with the NEWS and FORECAST Channel errors and their description.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „That big thundercloud is a mod/code, right...? “ (Versteckter Text)

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Allright, thanks!

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Is it only the game region what affects the ''login region''? (i'm probably asking the dumbest question ever).

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von ventord: „Zitat von FoolishBanana: „I was looking at the Bans page and I didn't know you could get a ban for spamming the same track and it gets picked every time. All I can say to that is: good. Teach those Rainbow Road spammers a lesson. “ Excuse me but I don't think that's a valid reason to ban / kick an user as everyone can choose the track they want. “ i know ur the idiot who disliked my comment about sherbert land spammers have u ever played on that stupi…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „I was looking at the Bans page and I didn't know you could get a ban for spamming the same track and it gets picked every time. All I can say to that is: good. Teach those Rainbow Road spammers a lesson. “ Excuse me but I don't think that's a valid reason to ban / kick an user as everyone can choose the track they want.

• Wiimmfi Portal

Beitrag

What happened to the link wiimmfi.de/mkw0 it redirects me to the wiimmfi main page.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Not clear now. We think about 3 competitions per month. “ 3 competitions per month? so, the format will be like this?: start the first one on 1st to 5th, the second on 10th to 15th and the third one on 20th to 25th?

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Idea: Leseratte i think that you should choose a good competition and other bad competition per month (since every month has two competitions), with this, the competitions will be more balanced i think.

• About banning

Beitrag

A little question: If the Wii is banned, if you replace it's Wi-Fi module, the Wii gets un-ban? (Only curiosity )

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

I haven't received the competition yet, maybe because I have my wii in Spanish? Should I change it to English?

• Here I go: Quellcode (51 Zeilen)