Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 29.

• About banning

Guilmon - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von datraptor: „Zitat von spongebobfan: „hey just wondering did the music get muted by craptube or did u mute it ur self “ CTGP channel > settings > remove game music = On “ oh so u muted the music in the game to not get screwed by nintendont. But i have seen a few of the people who upload videos here have the music on “ I mute the music while I play so I can superimpose my own music on top of the footage. That way I can have one song continue through several races…

• About banning

Beitrag

Fair enough.

• About banning

Beitrag

I just thought it was extremely weird that no one could even remotely keep up with the exception of the Funky in the last race that caught up after the blue. I wouldn't have even tried going on that narrow band to the left of the offroad cause I'd rather have an item. It's also rather difficult to stay on it. However, if he has practiced it a lot then perhaps it's doable. I'm still unsure how he pulls away so easily on Koopa Cape even before the first item set.

• About banning

Beitrag

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=YGD2Nv1FzDQ Name: Jerry PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600286223 FC: 3399-0270-2607 Login Region: CTGP Reason: KMP/KCL edits in normal WW. KMP likely has speed mod and special itemboxes. KCL removes offroad on some tracks?

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Would be useful to use Chadderz's CTMKF font to get symbols in names to display. As much as I love appearing only as "Guilmon", people whose names are only made of symbols appear as "No name" on the wiimmfi page.

• About banning

Beitrag

The first on the list, TMAX EN Y, did it consistantly, only to me, for 5-6 races before giving up when I outsmarted them on DK Mountain. It wasn't a one-time thing.

• About banning

Beitrag

I played for over an hour last night and found a lot of people who seemed to cause trouble. It's mostly two players since the others didn't do it continuously. youtube.com/watch?v=F0p7r71KKMI These are listed in order of severity I suppose. Anything after the 3rd one is just speculation; they stopped after being ahead with a power item to hit other players before continuing. Not sure if it's a strat or they just didn't like me last night. TMAX EN Y (Currently named *MILO) Profile: wiimmfi.de/mkw…

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: F5*nave wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600216878 Match: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/986246 Reason: Using competition/modified version of Nintendo Tracks (Was driving backward, respawning facing wrong way, tricking where there are no jumps) Timestamp: 1:24 youtu.be/Dj6RRRDuEsM&t=1m24s (Still processing)

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: DN*Blast FC: 4558-6678-8652 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600255276 Room: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r220644 +Attempting GV ultra shortcut +Instant Respawn +Invulnerability to items +VR kept resetting to 9999 - imgur.com/4V5IjmK EDIT: He also always appears in first place at the start of the race EDIT2: Also has: +Instant Miniturbo +Free fly / Future Fly +Perfect Zero Timer +Race During Countdown +No Offroad Effect +Items (Bullet Bills) +Speed Hack youtu.be/3bcYadkHRMY youtube.com/watch?v=YNJFMIsiuM8 Edit…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „I can get VR legit too but I didn't have hacks before 2014 (WFC Shutdown) so I don't know what it's like to have more than 9999 vr. Also NoHack2Win's Extend VR limit just always made me lose vr (even though I got in second for all of the races I played) “ Just change your VR so it's below 9999 again with a temporary code. -Set it to <9999 -Do something to cause a save (Changing Miis usually works) -Reload without codes Then you should be able to reconnect without trouble assum…

• Changing my region

Beitrag

The region your game uses is dependant on what game version you're using. For example; if you want to have a green line under your name and play with European players, you should use the PAL version of the game. Blue line - Americas Pink line - Korea Red line - Japan White line - Taiwan/CTGP You can change your country very easily with AnyRegionChanger, but it only affects the flag and position of your Mii on the globe in the Wi-fi menu. I am aware there are codes that can do this but I haven't …

• About banning

Beitrag

The thing is moderators can only ban people they've personally seen or have seen reports about. If someone hacks a match or breaks other rules but is never reported they can't get banned.

• About banning

Beitrag

With all of these reports, I'm surprised I haven't seen a cheater at all since my last one...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrMean Wii: „m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjhYAqWBapo Madonna's FC: 3957-3717-8096. I can tell he/she was hacking/cheating because he/she was not DCing while he/she was wandering around then kept getting multiple items. And multiple Stars and Mega Mushrooms as you guys can see 1st. “ Madonna's new FC: 3527-8750-5927 Encountered her in a WW VS race where she did the GV ultra cut on lap 2. youtube.com/watch?v=6oNViII4qGE

• About banning

Beitrag

I recently got mkw-ana up and running so it'll be easier for me to submit anything I find. I'll likely still record video proof as well as taking snapshots and saving data from mkw-ana.

• About banning

Beitrag

It's been a while since I got to report someone since I've been mostly playing CTWW, but... I was recording a new episode of my "Random Moments in MKW" series where I record races and cut out the interesting bits. I found a hacker named [iS]NOBUO*. I heard this name back on NWC, as a highly skilled player. He had 9999 vr and nothing was weird in the live view. He came in 1st as expected. Next race came along on N64 Bowser's Castle and he got hit with a blue shell. I hit him with a star afterward…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von KantoEpic: „Can someone give me a list of Fake Item Boxes colours that are okay for Wiimmfi? The reason is that I'm planning a texture pack with a lot of textures, and it would be Wiimmfi-compatible. If no colours that I want are there, I might just use the original FiB and redo the question mark into a PokeBall.“ It's hard to say because even the original FIB is vastly different than a real itembox. Mentioning legal FIBs, I still have to replace mine as it uses a different model...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BeanJr: „Zitat von Guilmon: „Zitat von BeanJr: „the real problem here is distinguishing between a USB Loader and Dolphin (other than the obvious lag)“ Dolphin actually handles things pretty different from a backup loader.“ How so?“ Dolphin's isn't perfect. There isn't a single emulator out there that is. A backup loader runs the game on real hardware and will run the game as if it were the real deal.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BeanJr: „the real problem here is distinguishing between a USB Loader and Dolphin (other than the obvious lag)“ Dolphin actually handles things pretty different from a backup loader.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BeanJr: „Zitat von Guilmon: „Zitat von BeanJr: „Well yes, What I meant to say is support every possible way of loading Wiimmfi EXCEPT dolphin“ How about "any way to load Wiimmfi on a real console"? That's probably the best way to say it.“ I don't think we'll be able to block Dolphin unless you also want to block ISO's which clearly isn't an option for most people who's disc drives have broke or for people that just don't want to use their disc (like me) in fact I leave my Wii on 24/7 w…