Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 716.

• Did you make any recent changes like mystuff changes or console setting?

• Error Code 23917

Hunter9999vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

In order to join battle on CTGP, You must first turn off CTs in CTGP settings before loading game.

• error when try to login

Beitrag

92020 is unknown... what game were you playing for this?

• What do you mean "Doesn't work"?

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Guilmon: „Would be useful to use Chadderz's CTMKF font to get symbols in names to display. As much as I love appearing only as "Guilmon", people whose names are only made of symbols appear as "No name" on the wiimmfi page. “ Actually no named players appear as "—" No name are generic player miis.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Pride-Kun: „Hacker : ctk Kadou. FC : 3399-0257-6028. He dodges 2 blue shells after shock and pow. Look at 10.40. Video : youtu.be/bX0w1_0nYF4 “ It’s hard to call it invincible because he gets hit by everything else... thoughts on this anyone else?

• Zitat von Knuckles2014: „Er meinte das es sein kann das er mal irgend ein Spiel Online gespielt hat. Aber es nicht Mario Kart Wii gewesen ist. “ Sehr neu nach diese Sprache, danke für korrektur

• Zitat von MartinTheBest: „Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher aber ich glaube man kann Just Dance noch online spielen “ Irgendein Spiel das ist nicht Mario Kart Wii kann sein gespielt Online.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Rapid: „m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEy7OidjBqM Go to 13:26 and again, please turn down you’re volume and don’t judge me. “ Very hard to see a name + still didn't provide FC. Edit: Randomly found in a match earlier...

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

@Wiimm regarding the name bug issue, I've seen several names as of late that start with "4" or "s" and that's the only character that's there. I'm almost sure that all of their names aren't just that character. Just to take note.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von justoneplayer: „but does 239xx really ban you. I got this on mkw wiimmfi, what should i do? “ What is this supposed to mean? And what error you had? Not all 239XX errors are “ban” code statements.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „I found the bug: With the update I allowed more chars for MIi name. But if if the name contains a char between 0x80 and 0x9f, then the created JSON was not accepted by the JSON decoder of PHP. Hope that it is fixed now. “ Page and room tracking is online now, I noticed it came back some minutes ago while playing. EDIT: I just noticed for some random reason, there are some letters missing in my name. CXmdx95oQmKlDEow2yE52w.png @Wiimm the latest bug seems to be a very minor one. …

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von VividLatias: „Zitat von JakeMK: „wiimmfi.de/error?e=23913 Error 23913TypeCodeDescription * Class * 2xxxx * NAS/NASWII (login server) error codes. * Section * 23xxx * NAS/NASWII returned HTTP status code xxx during login. * Error * 23913 * Wiimmfi: Console creation denied. * Solution * 23913 * Try 24 hours later. “ I've tried 24 hours later twice, I know what it means but I need some other answer. “ Do you have a FC?

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

So I am slightly lost about what's going on... /mkw page is most of the time offline, but it comes online every few hours and goes offline again.

• Es scheint dass etwas verrückt szene das passiert jede woche für mich... sorry ^ ^

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

General note: At the moment, the best ways to see who is currently online Wiimmfi, is to use either wiimmfi.de/game/mariokartwii or you can see everyone who's online in your room if you know your PID, and use the link wiimmfi.de/mkw/room/p[YOURPID#] (and apparently you can also grab someone else's PID from /game/mariokartwii and view their room the same way, only if they are in a group) So far, I haven't seen another way, until the main page is fixed.. Edit: The main page should be back online n…

• About banning

Beitrag

@pucci95 the sound in your video has resulted in a block for my country, and originally, I'm unable to view this video. In a few minutes, I will check again, on a German VPN... EDIT: I've taken care of it. In the future, please don't use custom music that risks being blocked.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Was it 68 min ago? At that time I updated the data stats server. “ Maybe around this time, yes. It is not displaying stats since (and currently isn't).

• Abhängig auf der Bedienung gerät benutzt.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

For some hours, /mkw has been displaying there are no players online. /game/mariokartwii has been displaying otherwise.