Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Still freauently adding people! My friend code: 3310-1640-7744

• Zitat von Doktor Mandrake: „Hey guys so I'm new to this whole wiimmfi stuff, but yeah I wanted to play some Super Smash Brawl while waiting for the 7 days to clear for Mario Kart Wii friend code: 1294-4925-5324 (stu) Also really wanted to play bomberman blast too! “ Just added u, gonna be online for a bit

• My friend code: 3310-1640-7744 I'll be on for two hours or so and add people back. Zitat von kkakele: „Zitat von Mukhtar: „Hello everyone. It's great to see interested Brawlers out there. I'd be happy to add my FC to the list. It is 4902-2650-5854. Please message me if you're interested in playing. “ Mine is 4000-3219-0652 , I will add you today “ Zitat von Mukhtar: „Thank you kkakele. Let me know if you're ever online. I'd really like to get playing soon. “ I've added both of you.

• [ENG] Hi everyone!

TheVirtualBullet - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

Welcome! I'm new as well

• [ENG] Hello!

TheVirtualBullet - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

I hadn't touched my wii for a while the other day, so I decided I'd connect it to my TV and play. When I remembered that the wifi had gone down. Felt kinda down after that, when I decided to look for a bypass. After a bit of searching I came across Homebrew. Something I had heard of, and maybe researched, in the past. I thought I would look for a tutorial and see how this could get me online. When I came across the Wiimmfi. At that moment, my day was made. I looked for tutorials and installation…