Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 960.

• No. On a wifi modded desmume emulator, you are able to login, but you literally cannot do anything else due to the emulator being, well, crappy with wifi in general.

• Multi Game Support

NintendoFan - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

@Wiimm In hindsight this is my fault for not mentioning you in my earlier post, but please change mmadnesswii to "Full support," as rankings and ranked battles work now.

• Error 60000 Solution

Beitrag

Okay, first of all, you should have posted this here instead. I'm not sure what you mean by "the software," do you mean PIDtool? If yes, then that will no longer work, you will need to use this cheat code to clear your PID. Otherwise, another fast way would be to just make a new license, which will give you a new PID but will obviously have no records, so you'd have to start from square 1.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Sepalani I checked Alien Crash and Military Madness, for Alien Crash it seemed to be able to get the records successfully(it does not give an error code) but there were no uploaded records as far as I could tell(when it successfully downloaded it shows a blank for every line). Military Madness also works, I was able to see other people's rankings which means that someone played a ranked match, so we can label Military Madness as "Full support" now.

• I'm not always on this forum to reply, I have a thing called a "life" But seriously, if you think that's the issue, then you can try repatching the game and seeing if that works

• Just try again and see if it works if your internet settings really are correct. This happened to me for other games, but exiting and going back into the game seemed to fix the issue.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Please don't triple post, if you had more to say you should have just edited your old post >_>

• Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Zitat von NintendoFan: „Well at least now I know I need to update that guide since I got a notification from you quoting me but sadly I don't think many people see it since it's probably buried several pages back “ I think it would be nice if you could make it regardless. I've searched 2 forums (this one and another) for a 60000 guide and that's all I could pretty much come up with. If you update your guide, I can continue to link it to others since it is always a FAQ ab…

• Well at least now I know I need to update that guide since I got a notification from you quoting me but sadly I don't think many people see it since it's probably buried several pages back

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

I wasn't referring to that person specifically in that post, if they did legitimately obtain that friend code without needing to go through some absurd process, then obviously yes, they need to be unbanned.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Honestly, if you care so much about having a "pretty fc" to go ahead and do something like make thousands of profiles and/or transfer fc's from other servers then you need to get out more

• Wiimmfi Olympics

Beitrag

Sounds interesting, it would also give me a reason to dig up my M&S Olympic Winter Games copy and upload some records from my several year old save file Would also probably be a good idea to try and figure out a way for other games to be a thing in this.

• Did you really just post in a 3 year old thread for that? I'm not really even sure what you mean, the wiimmfi patcher isn't specific to any region

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Sepalani Another key, this time for Military Madness: Nectaris (mmadnesswii), I'm sorry if it annoys you by me posting the keys here but I have very minimal experience with github oSzvfEmVIbJvONMGEtui00004f2d00002df1000040002d4535demmadnesswii

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

For aliencrashwii, I get 98020 when I attempt to update the leaderboards. Using the magic of packet capturing, here's what happened: Quellcode (5 Zeilen)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Sepalani I was about to test world of goo but then I realized I forgot to get the key so well here it is yJyQPhlxyMqcyySsJHPO00015d2d0000756500004000276e1953wrldgoowii

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I checked Bejeweled 2, attempting to download the global leaderboards results in 90040, which if I recall correctly, means invalid data. Also, concerning my above deleted post, I somehow missed this entire page of posts when I made it, but gimmie a break, it's early in the morning

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Since I'm nice and had a bit of free time on my hands here's a game definition of bejeweled2wii with the fields properly filled in

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

For other games: Chess Challenge, the Mario & Sonic Olympic games, and Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon still return 98020 upon logging in. Uno, you can log in, but trying to do anything relating to matchmaking or leaderboards will throw up 98020. Friend code adding works though Overturn, you are now able to login(it used to throw 98020 on login). I haven't done anything else yet but this is a good sign. I'll do more testing later. Also, please don't disable the games that don't work yet

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm Here's a compiled list of games that need to be reenabled: chesschalwii evaspacewii ms2012wii mswinterwii overturnwii puyopuyo7ds sonriders2wii sonicbkwii unowii mdamiiwalkds wrldgoowii These games were disabled for GAMESTATS HTTP reasons, so we'd need to check them to see if they work, at least if Sepalani is right about his other games theory.