Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 77.

• Mario Sports Mix on Wiimmfi

DJPlace - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

finally you guys got to this to work i'm so happy.

• About banning

Beitrag

my rule for cheating is only do it OFFLINE!! not online at all other wise your are a dick. or don't cheat at all is what i'm saying. only cheat on games if you stuck or if you don't give a flying (bleep) about life.

Beitrag

things are looking good for this.

• About banning

Beitrag

ok thanks just got to make sure to disable cheat after i get online ready.

• About banning

Beitrag

it's been a while since i have been here. i got my 2nd cousin's wii. i know you have to wait 7 days to play on MK-WII online. but if i use the cheat to unlock everything (also gives me 3 starts) will that get me banned? i'm never a cheater. but i want to double check something.

• WiiWare on Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Zitat von Giacomo: „@NintendoFan Ok “ the sad thing about priavte severs is you need to know people to play these types of games.

• About banning

Beitrag

hmmm i should check out TVC sometime...

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

i'll test games with people if they can packet capture. the games i request i will packet capture myself.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „In the last weeks I get more simple support requests by PM. Normally I received about 5-10 per week, but now it is 2-3 per day. 2/3 of them are "I'm banned. bla bla. Please unban me." and 60% of these messages contain no friend code. The other 1/3 are about 23915 and rarely about 238xx. To say it clearly here: In general I will not read the bla bla part and ignore the messages. This saves time for development. I'm not a private supporter! Search at the forums and ask the forums…

• Formatted NAND

Beitrag

my bad... my bad... no need to jump the gun...

• Formatted NAND

Beitrag

you could always send a PM to Wiimm.

• i should play this be been playing way too many RPG'S... any type of them is also in this...

• About banning

Beitrag

just use a real wii i think game stop is selling a bundle for 60.00 bucks with 2 controllers (if you live in the USA that is)

• WiiWare on Wiimmfi

Beitrag

making these to work on Wiimmfi is such a drag... but oh well... there is couple games i want to test but i still need to find testers for my other games. however so i'll wait a quite a while.

• About banning

Beitrag

why can't we all just get along and deal with our bans if we cheat. just get a life and don't cheat. it's simple has popping a pimple.

Beitrag

i guess i could try a packet catch... i need to wire my laptop however. (i think) i'll double check the guide. if i need help let me know who ever is on the wiimmfi's chat i'm USA EST.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

i do have a 3DS but my problem is my wireless router has to be set to WEP so i'm not going do that... sorry guys...

• SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Beitrag

some people... plus i played JD 2015 on the next gen system's (just throwing my 2 cents in)

• SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Beitrag

Zitat von Mii Maker: „I give up because I need to delete my old save data to use altwfc I'm going to play JD14/15 WDF! and keep playing MKWii/SSBB Offline Forever! “ 24488z8.jpg

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

i would like to test DS games... but sadly i can only use an emulator... and it has to be wired...