Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• In regards to Conduit 1 and 2...

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Andrew433352: „Hi how did you get conduit 2 online i tried updating the game 8 times and nothing happened it keeps saying A update is available would you like to update if some could help me that would be great : ) “ There seems to be a /lot/ of updates; if it keeps giving you loops after about 10-12 please do let me know, but the issue is that people already have those updates and if you dont have the same updates as others you cannot play.

• error when try to login

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „92020 is unknown... what game were you playing for this? “ 92020 is a GAMESTATS error @rogecm please try again as i have now rebooted the server it runs on.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Maintenance complete, packages updated, services back online! Please try again

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Giaqor: „Today I got EC 92020 in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. It probably is some issue with the GAMESTATS server... Please fix it Thank you “ I'm about to do maintenance on the server, and I'm going to be cleaning it up. Should be back soon!

• Zitat von Nathan_eel: „So I️ noticed that whenever I’m running the Wiimmfi Homebrew app to patch my Animal Crossing disc, it seems to disable the USB ports on the Wii, and I’m not able to use a keyboard. Any known way around this? “ Assuming you mean @MrBean35000vr 's Wiimmfi Disc Patcher, there is not yet a way; if the copy of brainslug it uses reloaded into the correct IOS it'd work, but alas. For USB Loaders: You need to use a d2x cIOS with a base of 80. sites.google.com/site/complete…up-laun…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Thanks for telling us! What OS are you using for the server? (JW) “ According to the Headers of wiimmfi.de, the server uses SUSE - The Header is '< Server: Apache/2.4.6 (Linux/SUSE)' and the PHP version is PHP/5.4.20. @Wiimm Surely PHP 5.4 should be upgraded to 7.1? :3

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „They work but, if it looks for Gifts it freezes and display a Download error (30100, I think) “ Thank you for informing me, will check soon :3

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Zitat von malekmaroc7: „have you guys any idea of Mystery Gift Server for Pokémon B/W? “ Mystery Gifts work. They're part of my DLS2 service. If they aren't working right now, say that x3

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Can I just say that 3 minute bans for people who use inappropriate Mii names aren't enough? Personally, I think they should be either 15 or 30 minute bans for a first offense. That way players have a better chance of knowing they were banned for their Mii name. I remember looking at the ban list not too long ago when someone got a 3 minute ban for this and then they came back with the same name, which then resulted in a one day ban. For all we k…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „No, but the Wiimmfi portal could contain a button for every profile on the console named like "force this PID for the next login", and when the console logs in the next time, it will receive that friend code. If the login is with an existing profile, it'll get an error - but if it is done with a new profile, this can be used to restore a friend code which has been accidentally deleted. “ ^ This is what I meant. The server knows a new account request, since the server makes …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von XxTimothyxX123: „Zitat von Leseratte: „There is no magic setting "force 60fps". Try it, and if it does drop below 60fps at any time during a race, no matter how long, reduce the graphics settings. “ Well actually, it is always at 60 fps, and sometimes it even goes above.. “ Make sure you're correct by playing a single player race - menus are going to always be 60+ FPS. If you are 60+ FPS in races then you're fine to play online.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

@Wiimm a useful potential idea; let's say someone accidentally deletes their save for a game, and they remake it. If they want the FC, they could mark the fc so that when that specific game makes a new account the game is given that specific PID and such, stopping FCs going unused because they deleted or changed the save.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von distup: „Hi, I tried Zangeki no Reginleiv [RZNJ] again. peerchat server was restored ,that was good work! However another problem was occurred. We could create a room in lobby but we can't start game (not enable start button). In room menu, it must appear player data (including name, character, weapon,attainmentand HP) when we played in nintendo WFC. Now we can't see them. (failed sending those data? ) another Reginleiv player tested and got same result so it's might not happen owing t…

• Zitat von Maz27: „but i cant wait another entire week to play mkw its not fair “ Because you've taken 3 years to get to Wiimmfi, you're complaining about waiting another 7 days? It's 7 days. Any other game on Wiimmfi (AC:CF, SSBB, etc) are playable, only MKW is under the 7 day wait. If we allowed you to get past it, we'd have to let so many other people to do so. It'd be unfair.

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Zitat von pistonfish: „I entered the plaza yesterday. It was just as I remember. The only thing I missed was the presence of other players :P. Great work “ In theory, we could always add in bots to make the plazas themselves look bigger, but the issue is not many people play DS games on Wiimmfi anymore

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Zitat von VicenelAlicornio: „im tried to connect and i have error 60000. “ That means your Friend Code is not on Wiimmfi. Delete your NWFC User Information (Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings) to force the game to change your Friend Code.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Matze167435: „Since a few days I'm experiencing some kind of glitch where I am shown as offline on my friend's friend roster although I am online. The only case where I am shown as online seems to be for people who I never added at all (I have openhost set to black list) but if I add them my online status disappears for them, too. I think it is an issue with openhost since it works fine for my other licences where I never had openhost enabled, however, disabling openhost on my affected…

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Zitat von VicenelAlicornio: „Nice! what pokemon versions applys this? “ Pokémon Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Thanks to the work of @shutterbug2000 (and many nights of testing and I inevitably falling asleep 10 minutes before he fixes something big), we now have a Wi-Fi Plaza working! Currently, only the Bulbasaur Theme will show - however, we will be working on finding other plaza types, as well as changing the time. There is a current time delay, however that does not affect functionality, as it just makes the parade start slightly later for other players. We do not yet know what happens if over 20 p…

• Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Beitrag

Thanks to the work of @shutterbug2000 (and many nights of testing and I inevitably falling asleep 10 minutes before he fixes something big), we now have a Wi-Fi Plaza working! All themes except the Mew theme will work. However, the Mew theme requires more RE to find. There is a current time delay, however that does not affect functionality, as it just makes the parade start slightly later for other players. We do not yet know what happens if over 20 players are connected. To use this, simply us…