Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 734.

• About banning

Hunter9999vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I tested that observation, and boy, she didn't even hesitate! I've taken care of her, however.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Sucht93a: „I know it's a bit off topic but the topic already started, so here i go: I would LOVE to see working worldwides in MKW Fun. I think this is a huge advantage of CTGP, to easily switch between CTs and regular tracks. When I play Mario Kart online i like to switch all the time, depending how many and what players are online in which region. Also when I introduce new players to custom tracks i always show them wiimms fun first and a lot of those players would also love to play w…

• Cheating without a computer

Hunter9999vr - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

Cheats for what exactly? I don't think this is possible unless you have a micro SD card w/ adapter and a way to manage your data the way you want on it (which is unlikely)...

• I don't really understand this, but I'll probably never get to see it if I can't find a way to connect. For my PC, I couldn't find anything in settings, so I'm not sure if I have much room for anything.

• Zitat von Wiimm: „beside your question: Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „I've always been a mkw-ana enthusiast, “ Do you use the backend (using telnet)?There are some nice commands, and one is "watch wiimmfi" (or shorter: "w wim") “ No idea what this is, sorry. Elaborate?

• I looked to see if this was possible, but I can't be sure if it is. Unless there's some nook or cranny that I haven't poked at yet... I'll look it up as well! Edit: With a few different searches with different keywords, I was not able to find a solution to that problem. I will continue to search through different settings.

• I've always been a mkw-ana enthusiast, and there were times before when the Wiimmfi team had wanted more people to use mkw-ana (iirc anyway). I being a regular Wiimmfi player, have always looked to using mkw-ana, but can't because - Internet source is a mobile device - Can't make a direct connection from my PC to my Wii (see details below). Regarding the last point made above, I have been really close to making a successful connection, but can't because when attempting to connect to my PC from m…

• About banning

Beitrag

I don’t think I have properly set up the program, which could explain why I can’t use it... any other expert willing to burn time with assistance, do let me know on that. Discord preferably.

• About banning

Beitrag

Leseratte or Wiimm can analyze that, I’m sure. It’s a dump from MKW-ana right?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Matze167435: „Still nothing? I wonder why... “ Whatever you file is, my PC doesn't support. So there's nothing I can do, sorry.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „And Why UNLIMITED. please 2 weeks, I do not want to delete my profile it took me a week PLEASE “ Because you pretty much directly lied to everyone. Because moderators decide how long someone should be banned. Because we’ll probably end up wasting our time again with you in 2 weeks because you wanted a “second” chance. Your second ... no, third chance yesterday was blown.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „Please moderator “ Not even supposed to be online.

• About banning

Beitrag

He only target shock one person, and nothing much else happened. How do we know if this isn’t some odd strategy?

• If all else fails, you might just need to start a new profile and use something like VR is silly to reset your star rank and/or VR if you want.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von mkwmilo: „In the first video, in the first race the shock is played well, L.DiTullio wins points. In the second race the shock is played by a peach, thus it is not Lucas, we see that Lucas dodge in bill. And in the second video, he embarass nobody, he dances just after the finishing line lol, this report is a bit stupid. “ That doesn't make much sense, sorry. Bagging for items entirely too much and just losing on purose in the last? Not necessary. Plus there's more evidence for targett…

• About banning

Beitrag

While that can be quite debatable, I ban players that attempt to glitch. But don’t try to fly to the wall, that’s only too suspicious if you’re trying or not ...

• About banning

Beitrag

Identified a second glitcher for first lap, as only a miserable attempt that wasn't even close to working (didn't even make it on the rock.) And, I can probably concur with the speed hacking proof, I was completely unaware that Bowser was twice as fast as Funky Kong

• Hello!

Hunter9999vr - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

Best is to done it before you are completely ready is why I say it.

• Hello!

Hunter9999vr - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

Spoiler if you already didn't know: Wiimmfi has an activation process that activates a console with a 7 day waiting period. Since you don't have much time to be online now, still login to Wiimmfi so that you have the successful activation code (23887) to wait 7 days, and when you actually are ready, you don't have to worry about it. Or if you already are activated, then pretend I was never here...

• Zitat von Yato: „ok got my new friend code. thanks! (does every wii game have its own friend code?) “ Pretty sure that it does, yes.