Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

• Zitat von mike56: „Name: Mike Friend Code: 2110-5370-4063 Town Fruit: Cherry Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time By the way, I won't be able to use groupme for now, due to lacking an account on there and not having a phone immediately set up for it. “ I wil add you

• Zitat von Maurs: „Hello, add me! Code : 1466-2913-2134 Name : david Town : paradis Languages : French and English (a little) Time zone: Europe “ I will add you I am native french

• Monster Hunter TRI

Seidr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „Monster Hunter Tri used other servers. It will never work on Wiimmfi. One would need to reverse-engineer the game to make a server for that game. “ I found that : MH3 Server Project The goal of this project is to reverse the game in order to make private servers github.com/sepalani/MH3SP I hope that one day we'll be able to play again to monster hunter tri online

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Can we create fowarder to wiiware?

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play …

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it. You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Nu…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so.

• I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : Friend_Code_Animal.png

• Zitat von Keeby64: „Will anyone be playing on New Year's Eve? Here is my info! Name: Patrick Town: Forest FC: 1294-4927-6572 “ I play on each days but I don't have friend in my list I really want to visit other town or invite some friend in mine I will add you so you can add me : I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• error code 23933 "WiiWare games"

Beitrag

Can you tell me how we can access wiimmfi with WiiWare? Thank you

• Who want to come in my town or invite me ? I just started to play this game but I want to saw what online play look like I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• Zitat von SuperBen32: „Name: SuperBen32 Town: Oakwood Friend Code: 2454-1343-3488 Timezone: Central Wii Speak: No I should have my gate open most of the time I'm playing. I've just started this town too btw. “ I will add you later. I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• Zitat von Sarah3430: „Hello everybody, add me, and tell me that! “ That !!! I will add you later My information : I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time You can all to add me in your friend list. I just started to create my town and learn the game basic.

• Youtube videos on Wii ???

Seidr - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

I very enjoyed youTube channel on Wii, but Nintendo closed it. I tried to watch youtube videos with WIIMC+V14 Enhancement Pack but I was not able to make it work. Did any of you can tell me if it is still possible to watch youTube videos on Wii and how ??? Thank you very much

• Launcher Channel for Wiimms MKW

Beitrag

The channel worked after I put the original Mario Kart on my hard disk drive. I can now launch Wiimms MKW from my system menu.

• Launcher Channel for Wiimms MKW

Beitrag

Any way to launch Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2017-12 from system menu ? I tried to create a channel with WiiGSC, but it don't worked . Thank you very much