Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• SNEEK/UNEEK

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use …

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so. “ Yes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it. You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii. …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Agentwii71: „Trackmania to a communication error 98020 gamestats impossible to play “ I've restarted GAMESTATS, try now.

• SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Beitrag

I apologise for commenting when I'm not exchanging SSBB Friend Codes, but I just wanted to inform you all that some SSBB testing may take place soon; there shouldn't be any differences you can notice without looking, but please do mention me here if you get an error code on connection that stops you from playing.

• Zitat von defiantshow: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „As explained in this thread, you need to use the cheat code to remove the old FC. “ Is there a way to do with with Animal Crossing: City Folk? “ Not yet, sadly. However, if you made a new villager and then maybe transported your items and such across using a save editor (or drop-n-pick) you can get a different FC for the villager, iirc. Considering we know where the PIDs and other required information is in saves for PIDTool to work, is there really a…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „Ma che cazz dici ho detto solo che voglio un altra possibilità perché non voglio restare senza giocare a mkwii e sto promettendo che non cheats più allora non capisci una sega davvero!! ‍♂️ “ As previously explained, you don't get a second (or third or fourth or fifth) chance. You accept you cheated, and that's your fault. Don't be so immature to be unable to accept you messed up, and beg for forgiveness when it was clearly explained to you what happens if you cheat. Tha…

• About banning

Beitrag

Formatting changes your Wii FC, that's it. Doesn't make your Wii different. Oh, also, you can be rebanned for circumvention

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „But I want to play Wiimmfi if you banned me for unlimited what do I do ???? “ Buy a new Wii, and don't cheat. If you cheat again, you get banned with no chance of unban. Oh, and "lol I'll just make a dolphin nand" isnt a new wii. Physically purchase a new Wii, wait 7 days, etc...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „what is it ? Ban circumvention?? “ You unbanned yourself after getting banned.Ban circumvention means you have tried to circumvent (i.e. bypass) the ban you were given. If you're caught doing so, you get rebanned. Here, have it in Italian, courtesy of one of my best friends: L'aggiramento di un ban vuol dire che hai provato ad aggirare (bypassare) il ban che ti è stato dato. Nel caso dovessi essere colto nell'atto, sarai bannato di nuovo.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Please help my old grey matter; I don't remember it. “ See the PM I recently made active ("Multi Game Support.....")

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „@Wiimm please set FULL with comment "RiiConnect24 required to make Wii Friends with other users." “ @Wiimm (This is in regards to micchannelwii). tvshwking2wii has a comment that makes no sense considering it's FULL now. for now, mdamiiwalkds should be disabled; I'd rather @Sepalani 's best efforts go towards other things than it, since it's just leaderboards, nothing special, and it's a ds game that's cheap (so shovelware) Jam With The Band would be working FULL, but you ne…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Thanks to @larsenv and @Sepalani testing, I can now confirm Wii Speak Channel works! unknown.png You will need RiiConnect24 to become Wii friends; @Wiimm please set FULL with comment "RiiConnect24 required to make Wii Friends with other users."

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „It's very late now, but I have written a skeleton for RateRecord. So it would be nice, if you vote, so that I have some (log) samples. “ Done, with packet dump for extra help. Error 41061. Once we've implemented this, please empty database ( @larsenv would agree too ) for WSC

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Oh, hell no. I don't want anything to do with that “ Mrs Bean would not be happy, I am sure.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „Probably he just doesn't like beans. He'd not be the only one. “ I despise baked beans but "[expletive] Bean"? Maybe he's lovey dovey over Bean...

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Leseratte When trying to get Rival ghost data, I get 10351: The Wii sends: Quellcode (9 Zeilen) And the server replies: Quellcode (9 Zeilen) Surely, with 495 MB of ghosts, at least one will be close to 01:22.326 on Rainbow Road worldwide? Also, will a potential fix for RC24-using people be released at some point for Comp Mail? There are various ways to detect if a user has RC24: the patcher could merely read the config.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Metaridley: „Zitat von larsenv: „Can confirm Digimon Matching works (Thanks @PokeAcer ) - seems to be FULL support then, @Wiimm ? Also, TV Show King 2 should be set to FULL now, rankings work. “ have you tested both (DWorld DS US and Story Jap)? “ USA was tested; Japanese we need to find a 100% save for. Wiimmfi Services had a forced Azure maintenance; it was either do it now or wait a week and it does it randomly and breaks. I've restarted everything: DLS1, DLS2, GAMESTATS/TCP, GAMEST…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

[Sorry for double post!] Thanks to @Sepalani 's hard work, we now have non-dummy responses for GAMESTATS/TCP! This means that for Boom (Fortune) Street no longer shows MAX, and instead now shows the real user's Mii! (This does mean it takes a second or too for it to load but that's fine :P)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Metaridley: „@Wiimm ups sry i forgot that but thanks for enable the games! I tested them and i've updated the templates for the testing report Connecting to the server and Friend Codes are working fine but Digimon Matching don't work. I only could test it with my 3DS and desmume wifi emulator (metroid prime hunters works fine in wifi mode with this setup). maybe someone can help out with testing. The clients find themself and around after 1 min they got disconnected. “ Sure, I can help…