Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 751.

• About banning

Hunter9999vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Lucas and Israel, I have banned both. However, I don't want to make a mistake about the first person, were they really lagging? It's really hard for me to tell...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von pucci95: „Mii Name: Az2Poivron Friend Code: 3570-8256-2566 Time: 2018-01-14 19:33 CET Room: XF97 Reason: Glitching on Mushroom Gorge, I saw this guy got banned a little while for glitching on Grumble Volcano so I'm not sure if you will do anything about this youtube.com/watch?v=NfKi6MXJJw8 “ The initial ban was extended.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

iCJ9U-CbQGasDuKmIS6SzA.png Encountered this randomly on Mario Kart Wii. Prior to this error code, I also had "86030", neither I have ever seen before.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Wii Consoles are fairly cheap, as they're more older, you just have to go to the right place. Then you can be considered "unbanned" if you get a legitimate console. “ dude theyre not if u want them brand new cause id rather buy a new console instead of a used one u cant trust used consoles ive had a wii since the start and the only thing thats messed up on it is the disc drive thats it but ive seen a few videos where people have bought a wii on e…

• About banning

Beitrag

Wii Consoles are fairly cheap, as they're more older, you just have to go to the right place. Then you can be considered "unbanned" if you get a legitimate console.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BenLockZel: „Hello, i was recently banned on wiimmfi for ban circumvention, why did i get banned when i used a new wii, along with CTGP? I only played a ctww and i got banned. Please unban me, i did not know what i did wrong. My fc is 1294-4929-8389. thanks for your time “ Unless I am mistaken, this is a mistake on our side, will be looked into shortly.

• Worldwide matches are disabled on Wiimms MKW-Fun and you were auto-kicked by the server (81010) when you attempted to search for a match. You can only play regional (with others who have the same distribution, or in private rooms, again, with the same distribution. Best is to organize those matches with others.

• About banning

Beitrag

Yes, I also agree that he VR hacked a Custom Track Worldwide...

• About banning

Beitrag

If we were to unban you, then we would have to also unban everyone else who have also begged for a second, third, or eighth chance. Only because you ask doesn’t mean we accept it. Sorry, no unban for now. You have to buy a new console like everyone else, especially since you are a repetitive cheater.

• About banning

Beitrag

So, you take your only solution to not being banned, and completely disregard it? Okay then... Just reminder that it’s your loss and not ours.

• About banning

Beitrag

You joined a room using a custom distribution that you were not on. No, not CTGP either.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „hacking in wiimmfi.de/mkw/room/r445185 look in the room most cheather using No Terrain Effect “ Maybe it’s allowed for the custom distribution being used. Thanks for the video proof btw...

• About banning

Beitrag

Caught up on all reports needed. I was out of town for the past day, as I'm usually faster with given reports ...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von mkwmilo: „This player had 9063 vr at 15:27 UTC and has now 9999 vr at 18:22 UTC without doing anything. FC : 3098-3786-8478 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600223166 “ Why should this be banned? The player didn't continue to hold their value, so it doesn't matter.

• About banning

Beitrag

Right, clear as day. Got it

• About banning

Beitrag

@ErrorUnknownGT I don't see a proof that shows Oscar glitching, only YASU.

• The only thing the 2 main anti-cheat systems detect are mere obvious cheats that gives you ultimate advantages. Mkw-ana detects a lot more than CTGP iirc.. And I believe neither can detect personally used visual advantages, like remove blooper effect.

• About banning

Beitrag

I tested that observation, and boy, she didn't even hesitate! I've taken care of her, however.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Sucht93a: „I know it's a bit off topic but the topic already started, so here i go: I would LOVE to see working worldwides in MKW Fun. I think this is a huge advantage of CTGP, to easily switch between CTs and regular tracks. When I play Mario Kart online i like to switch all the time, depending how many and what players are online in which region. Also when I introduce new players to custom tracks i always show them wiimms fun first and a lot of those players would also love to play w…

• Cheating without a computer

Hunter9999vr - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

Cheats for what exactly? I don't think this is possible unless you have a micro SD card w/ adapter and a way to manage your data the way you want on it (which is unlikely)...