Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 329.

• Super Mario Galaxy ONLINE

Sepalani - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I don't think such a project has anything to do with Wiimmfi. The main issue is Wiimmfi (just like other alternatives) are emulating Nintendo servers. So, unless you plan to use the same network implementation I don't see why you should use Wiimmfi or any other alternatives. Using your own would probably be easier. I'm sure if you're motivated/passionate enough it could be a thing but keep in mind you'll have to mess with PowerPC assembly. Probably ARM assembly if you're unlucky. On top of lots …

• Monster Hunter TRI

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von Leseratte: „Monster Hunter Tri used other servers. It will never work on Wiimmfi. One would need to reverse-engineer the game to make a server for that game. “ I found that : MH3 Server Project The goal of this project is to reverse the game in order to make private servers github.com/sepalani/MH3SP I hope that one day we'll be able to play again to monster hunter tri online “ Do not expect anything from that project: - github.com/sepalani/MH3SP/issues/1 - github.com/…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Here are some Gamestats TCP error codes: 92040: Failed to receive session key (lc2) 92070: Failed to receive challenge (lc1) 92200: Failed to authenticate player (pauthr) 92070 happens with an improperly crafted lc1 (login challenge 1) response. 92040 happens with an improperly crafted lc2 (login challenge 2) response. 92200 happens with an improperly crafted pauthr (player authentication result) response or can be triggered with pauthr < 1.

• Unless I'm mistaken, region is Japan, USA and Europe (there might be Korean, too. Let's not talk about multi-region games which don't apply here as well). It's set by the game so there isn't anything you can do. That issue sounds slightly invalid to me, everything is working for me, so unless that's a missed edge case you probably use the wrong version of the game compared to your friend (if you can provide its PID/Name). Or you improperly patch your game. For the record, I dumped my MSCF (PAL/F…

• @Hi_Am_Disturbia I can't find your PID in the database. Are you sure that's your PID? Have you misconfigured/misused a DNS server because it might mean that you're not connecting to the right server. Or you didn't patch your game properly. If you can, provide a network dump of you trying to connect online. @PokeAcer Was the gamestats2 server offline?

• Ping @PokeAcer @Hi_Am_Disturbia This error appears when either the profile doesn't exist or when it's not registered as the same region, IIRC. It can also happen if the gamestats2 server response is badly crafted but I haven't found any issue and MSCF is the game the server is based on. Unless you or your friend use the gamestats skip code, your profiles are registered to the gamestats server during the login process. If a disconnection with the gamestats server occurs the error code 98020 and s…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

@Wiimm This is the french (France) translation: Zitat: „fr (France) Portes sur Quartier Delfino (DS) [créée par Sniki] La seconde compétition de Sniki vous demandera de conduire sur la jetée du Quartier Delfino (DS) en ne ratant aucune porte. Des sauts dangereux au-dessus de l'eau vous donneront un avantage ! “ @BP*Nico Feel free to proof-read/fix my translation if you see any mistake.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Sepalani: „Zitat von Agentwii71: „I found why ranking error is c is the problem his friends add trackmania so g eliminates friends and I hesitate in the world rankings and empty when I play with the opponent when I finish the error World ranking 41156 communication error Do not send to the world Ranking The problem 2 is to add friends, do not send to the classification = l error communication server, so system “ @Agentwii71Could you please write or learn proper English. Or alternativel…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Agentwii71: „I found why ranking error is c is the problem his friends add trackmania so g eliminates friends and I hesitate in the world rankings and empty when I play with the opponent when I finish the error World ranking 41156 communication error Do not send to the world Ranking The problem 2 is to add friends, do not send to the classification = l error communication server, so system “ @Agentwii71 Could you please write or learn proper English. Or alternatively also put in spoile…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@ReddyeenSuketoudara If MSwinterds uses gamestats2 server, you'll need to provide the gamestats secret of this game: github.com/sepalani/GamestatsHTTP/wiki

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@francesco That's not gamestats2 related so there is nothing I can do for the moment.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@francesco I don't think there is a consistent way to get those, so it will require a little bit of guesswork just like the way of finding Gamestats secret. What I'd do if I were you: extract the files mentioned in the Gamestats secret tutorial. Then, decompress every DS overlay and use MadEdit to search through every files (using "Find/Replace in File") for the following regexp: - This regular expression has high probability to find the gamename (you can replace "ds" with "wii" for Wii games): …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm Could you please change the status (Full support) of the following games: - (RS9*) Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - (WUNE) UNO - (SV4E) Virtua Tennis 4 - (WVKJ) Water Warfare Then, it seems (R6RP) Trackmania Wii is having issues with the SAKE server, any idea?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@MrBean35000vr The main problem with the gamestats2 server is that games can use it however they want. Some games push their score (one or many) before (and sometimes after) getting the leaderboard and the way the score is handled is up to the game developers. That's to say, for games like Mario & Sonic I have no way of detecting cheating unless I know the score limits for each sport. While for games like Mario Strikers Charged Football the only plain text data that the server is aware of is the…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Regarding Mario Strikers Charged Football I think that's normal because there are daily and seasonal rankings. Concerning cheating, from the gamestats2 server side we don't have enough information to ban people efficiently. The only thing we have is the player id and that's all. Not to mention that banning by IP isn't a solution. Cheating or altering gamestats packets is trivial and I don't think there is a way to detect corrupted data if the checksum test didn't fail. That's to say don't cheat …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „Zitat von Sepalani: „I don't want to do the devil's advocate but the ban is mentioning coin runners. The above video isn't related to that so I don't know on what kind of proof this ban is based on. Moreover, the ban date might not be related to the date when the proof was sent. If it's a valid video or a mod who saw that, unless it was a mistake it's deserved. If not, you should wait for the mod who banned you or another one kind enough to unban you. If I were you I wouldn't …

• About banning

Beitrag

I don't want to do the devil's advocate but the ban is mentioning coin runners. The above video isn't related to that so I don't know on what kind of proof this ban is based on. Moreover, the ban date might not be related to the date when the proof was sent. If it's a valid video or a mod who saw that, unless it was a mistake it's deserved. If not, you should wait for the mod who banned you or another one kind enough to unban you. If I were you I wouldn't use a MAC changer since it would give a …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

The problem with the Wiimmfi game list is that the status of some games were inaccurate due to the lack of testing. Moreover, some online statistics rely on GameSpy's gamestats TCP, Nintendo's gamestats2 HTTP or 3rd party servers. That's why I consider most of the job for the Nintendo Gamestats2 server mostly done. Even though, that's true some games still lack of support. @NintendoFan Is Alien Crash error code 98020 fixed? @Tock Same question but with Onslaught. Ditto for people playing: - Drag…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

You're welcome. Thank you guys for sticking around and testing these games. Implementing the server wasn't anything really complicated compared to Wiimmfi/Altwfc. That's a game ranking server after all. It stores everything that a server of this kind would store such as: the game name, the player id, the game region, a category (in order to differentiate multiple leaderboards), the player score and data with the last time it's updated. The only tricky part was getting around the encryption used …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@SuperNigaWii, @Agentwii71, @Marteicos, @francesco: I updated the server and tried something else, any change?