Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 23.

• Zitat von Wendel33: „Bonjours moi ces wendel ma ville et bulle mon perso et HARMONIE mon code amis et 5331-7621-3580 ajouter ajouter j'attends que des portes ouvre “ Je vais t'ajouter. Voici mes informations. Nom : Seidr Ville : Velsilar Code-ami : 1723-9899-6130

• Best SD card for Riivolution

Seidr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I found that on wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Custom_Tracks. - NEVER use official Nintendo SD Cards. - It is preferably to use non-SDHC Cards to install Channels. Your game may crash if using a SDHC card. What do you think ? I have a official Nintendo SD card. Should have buy another one to be able to use Riivolution ?

• Zitat von jixwoon: „ Name: Jixwoon Friend Code: 1895-7887-2550 Town: Skyrim Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time Feel free to add me, and let me know so I can add you back! “ I will add you today My info : Name: Seidr Friend Code:1723-9899-6130 Town: Velsilar Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Leseratte: „The WIimmfi server would need to know the mail domain for each wii (wii.com for non-RC24-Wiis, rc24.xyz (i think) for RC24-Wiis) to be able to send announcements to both patched and unpatched Wiis. Maybe that can be added in the future, but announcement delivery still uses my old proof-of-concept-scripts from 2016 so we can't easily implement that. “ An idea could be making a HB app (for already-patched users) and updating the current one (for unpatched…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Why I don't receive announcement letter for the competiton? I get new competiton but not the announcement letter... First download request: 2018-01-08 07:42:21 UTC Last competition download request: 2018-01-21 08:53:12 UTC Last announcement letter download request: 2018-01-20 22:42:02 UTC “ If you have patched your Wii with an alternative WC24 service, such as DC24 or RC24, the letter sadly will not be displayed on your Wii.However, if you have not patched …

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Why I don't receive announcement letter for the competiton? I get new competiton but not the announcement letter... First download request: 2018-01-08 07:42:21 UTC Last competition download request: 2018-01-21 08:53:12 UTC Last announcement letter download request: 2018-01-20 22:42:02 UTC

• Zitat von mike56: „Name: Mike Friend Code: 2110-5370-4063 Town Fruit: Cherry Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time By the way, I won't be able to use groupme for now, due to lacking an account on there and not having a phone immediately set up for it. “ I wil add you

• Zitat von Maurs: „Hello, add me! Code : 1466-2913-2134 Name : david Town : paradis Languages : French and English (a little) Time zone: Europe “ I will add you I am native french

• Monster Hunter TRI

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „Monster Hunter Tri used other servers. It will never work on Wiimmfi. One would need to reverse-engineer the game to make a server for that game. “ I found that : MH3 Server Project The goal of this project is to reverse the game in order to make private servers github.com/sepalani/MH3SP I hope that one day we'll be able to play again to monster hunter tri online

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Can we create fowarder to wiiware?

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play …

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it. You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Nu…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so.

• I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : Friend_Code_Animal.png

• Zitat von Keeby64: „Will anyone be playing on New Year's Eve? Here is my info! Name: Patrick Town: Forest FC: 1294-4927-6572 “ I play on each days but I don't have friend in my list I really want to visit other town or invite some friend in mine I will add you so you can add me : I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• error code 23933 "WiiWare games"

Beitrag

Can you tell me how we can access wiimmfi with WiiWare? Thank you

• Who want to come in my town or invite me ? I just started to play this game but I want to saw what online play look like I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• Zitat von SuperBen32: „Name: SuperBen32 Town: Oakwood Friend Code: 2454-1343-3488 Timezone: Central Wii Speak: No I should have my gate open most of the time I'm playing. I've just started this town too btw. “ I will add you later. I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time

• Zitat von Sarah3430: „Hello everybody, add me, and tell me that! “ That !!! I will add you later My information : I will play on my newer Wii from Now So, There's my info for adding me : My Friend Code : 1723-9899-6130 My Name : Seidr My Town : Velsilar My fruit : Apple Timezone: Eastern time You can all to add me in your friend list. I just started to create my town and learn the game basic.