23912 and 23914

• About banning

Espion17 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Why don't they use this errors anymore?

• About banning

Beitrag

what is the difference between profile and console ban? Which one is worse and do you still use errors 23912 and 23914?

• About banning

Beitrag

Is there and ignorance is bliss for racing on normal patched mario kart wii?

• About banning

Beitrag

Well don't ask me cos it was fine on my console. Something wrong with his then. And yeah they must have mistaken me. Who do you play as?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Pachii: „Zitat von Espion17: „Why am I banned? Ive actually not use an item hack. It could have been lag. “ Ummm... sorry.. but isn't lag.As I said, getting two megas in a row, two times in a row is impossible. It can be possible in race, but not in battle. Also, in the video proof, you can hear Hope's character (Luigi) saying ''Oh! Luigi time!'' 2 times. Lag? I think not. And you have used invencibility too. Sadly I don't have proof of that, but people in a Skype battle chat remembers…

• About banning

Beitrag

I told you in our message earlier, I had been banned before. it was on my wii. so then i was going to play on wii u. Which Lesseratte unbanned me on. I wasn't item hacking . Ill message him.

• About banning

Beitrag

my fc 2411-1837-1571

• About banning

Beitrag

My fc was with the person that reported me.

• About banning

Beitrag

why not? Is it because he's given me more than a 6 hour ip ban?

• About banning

Beitrag

Hi Pokemonacer. Ill try again on my second console in 6 hours. By any chance, do you know who banned me? In the past I was banned 30 days Ip.

• About banning

Beitrag

I was told before when I was actually banned by lesser ate you can ask him.

• About banning

Beitrag

Yes they do, It's happened to me in the past. a 30 day Ip ban. 'The console has been banned permanently, but the moderator who issued that ban added a 1-month IP ban' Quoted by Leseratte And my fc was with the reporter.

• About banning

Beitrag

i think ban circumvention means you have unbanned yourself. Leseratte had unbanned me in the past though @Wiimm

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Always the same fault: Without friend code it is impossible to identify you. So for technical reasons, the answer is simply and clearly "no". “ Can you tell me Have I been ip banned if so for how long as i have another console?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Luigi ;^): „Zitat von Espion17: „yeah I agree with you Bundag. And also Leon, for some reason was trolling me. “ Explain why the sound effect of the mushroom went longer than expected. “ I have no idea why your wii seemed to make it look different to mine. My wii was acting as normal. Why am I banned? Ive actually not use an item hack. It could have been lag. Can someone unban me? and you gave me ban circumvention. i never hacked on my wii u before.

• About banning

Beitrag

yeah I agree with you Bundag. And also Leon, for some reason was trolling me.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Luigi ;^): „...ah... someone will have to pm me about that new statistic table, as I am not a smart man. Any who i got one Name: hope Fc:2411-1837-1571 Accusation: item cheats. Mega shroom youtu.be/PfIW7j51zsc I know the battle is very laggy i know know I know. But as you see and hear, you can hear hope (Luigi) using the mega shroom twice in a row. “ I am hope. I'm not using item cheats.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Zitat von EC2Speed: „Zitat von Espion17: „Zitat von EC2Speed: „Zitat von Espion17: „Zitat von EC2Speed: „he didnt "unbanned" himself. lol hes just using his wii u. “ Your his friend so really you'd say anything to take the fall for him. Both of you were hacking in battles and banned at the same time. “ i didnt hacked lol “ We all know that you did. You were banned on the stats for 4 weeks for using invincibility and moon jump. Seems like hacking to me. “ kclZitat von Pok…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von EC2Speed: „Zitat von Espion17: „Zitat von EC2Speed: „Zitat von Espion17: „Zitat von EC2Speed: „he didnt "unbanned" himself. lol hes just using his wii u. “ Your his friend so really you'd say anything to take the fall for him. Both of you were hacking in battles and banned at the same time. “ i didnt hacked lol “ We all know that you did. You were banned on the stats for 4 weeks for using invincibility and moon jump. Seems like hacking to me. “ kcl Zitat von PokemonAcer: „It would be f…