Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• About banning

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „Did I say Chaos was snitching on me? No, I didn't. I'm just saying that Chaos and FoolishBanana are snitches. They have gotten numerous people in trouble before. “ Here, I'll correct that for you: Chaos and FoolishBanana are doing what Wiimmfi's moderation team asks them to do when they encounter cheaters, which is to report them. They have done what people cannot do for they do not have the means to [packet dumps or video recollection]. A moderator has viewed the video and …

• About banning

Beitrag

First of all, telling someone they're a "snitch" implies that you have done something wrong. And they are only doing what we ask them to as users of Wiimmfi; to report those who break our rules. They have done what they needed to do, and you should not attempt to slander them by attempting to discredit their trustworthiness. Secondly, you cannot say "they are not trustworthy" when you yourself are not, since you've had multiple bans in the past. You are the rulebreaker, and you are the one who i…

• Mario Sports Mix on Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Zitat von 20001471: „Hi, my friend and I can't play online because after the invite we get error 86420. We both have PAL version patched with the wiimmfi patcher v3. Does anyone can help us? Thanks “ Your internet is incompatible with each other; see wiimmfi.de/error?e=86420

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „Thing is, the browser exploit doesn’t work most of the time and I’m extremely lazy so I’ll probably just buy a new Wii “ The browser exploit is actually pretty good for a free exploit you need to run once (twice if you want the Mii Channel back i guess but just use MultiModManager to reinstall Wii's Mii Channel since it's better (has Wiimote transfer, Parade, etc); you could just not get banned idk :3 EDIT: Hell, any savegame based hack (LEGO games are usually vulnerable, as i…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „Edit: come to think of it I’m not gonna ask for anything cause I’m probably just gonna buy another Wii and hack it so I can play wiimmfi Legit (My current Wii U is at a patched update and my dolphin is banned) and I’ll be looking forward to supporting wiimmfi in the future. “ 5.5.2 is hackable; you can use the browser exploit (unstable one) and WUPHax to get Wii Mode hacked?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm Pokemon seems to be getting the 71010 error on Wi-Fi Plaza.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von felipne87r: „hello there, sorry I got the error 85030, I was playing smash brawl, with anyone, basic brawl, I selected blue kirby then I open items window making sure it was disabled and then opened the stage window and I closed it inmediately, then I pressed start and selected wario ware as a stage, then I did some punches to sandbag, in direction to the right, and near the border it said "Disconnected from network during tansmission Error code: 85030" I already knew that 85020 was ma…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachruff: „@Wiimm @Leseratte Several people are saying they are having troubles downloading ghosts from the wiimmfi servers (the top 10s show up fine, however) “ Can confirm this is server fault: Random Ghosts (Ghost Race) works fine: Quellcode (18 Zeilen) But Rival Ghosts etc do not work: Quellcode (19 Zeilen)

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „That, or just inject the RKC into the save data in hex if you know how to. “ or just copy the wc24dl.vff to your save; there's a variety of ways

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

A couple of servers im hosting are currently moving providers; Wiimm has already setup DNS properly but it may take some time before we're back up and running - I should be done in around 10 minutes at the most and then it's just a case of "Wait for the DNS to propagate"

• Best SD card for Riivolution

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „I found that on wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Custom_Tracks. - NEVER use official Nintendo SD Cards. - It is preferably to use non-SDHC Cards to install Channels. Your game may crash if using a SDHC card. What do you think ? I have a official Nintendo SD card. Should have buy another one to be able to use Riivolution ? “ I use a 4GB SDHC card; Riivolution has no issues. Most of the issues arised from older SD drivers but as long as you use newer Riivo I dont think there sho…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „The WIimmfi server would need to know the mail domain for each wii (wii.com for non-RC24-Wiis, rc24.xyz (i think) for RC24-Wiis) to be able to send announcements to both patched and unpatched Wiis. Maybe that can be added in the future, but announcement delivery still uses my old proof-of-concept-scripts from 2016 so we can't easily implement that. “ An idea could be making a HB app (for already-patched users) and updating the current one (for unpatched) to just add ?domain…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Why I don't receive announcement letter for the competiton? I get new competiton but not the announcement letter... First download request: 2018-01-08 07:42:21 UTC Last competition download request: 2018-01-21 08:53:12 UTC Last announcement letter download request: 2018-01-20 22:42:02 UTC “ If you have patched your Wii with an alternative WC24 service, such as DC24 or RC24, the letter sadly will not be displayed on your Wii. However, if you have not patched your Wii as previous…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to…

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. “ If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use …

• SNEEK/UNEEK

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ? Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ? It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ? When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ? I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so. “ Yes, we allow (S/U)NEEK. If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it. You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii. …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Agentwii71: „Trackmania to a communication error 98020 gamestats impossible to play “ I've restarted GAMESTATS, try now.

• SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Beitrag

I apologise for commenting when I'm not exchanging SSBB Friend Codes, but I just wanted to inform you all that some SSBB testing may take place soon; there shouldn't be any differences you can notice without looking, but please do mention me here if you get an error code on connection that stops you from playing.

• Zitat von defiantshow: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „As explained in this thread, you need to use the cheat code to remove the old FC. “ Is there a way to do with with Animal Crossing: City Folk? “ Not yet, sadly. However, if you made a new villager and then maybe transported your items and such across using a save editor (or drop-n-pick) you can get a different FC for the villager, iirc. Considering we know where the PIDs and other required information is in saves for PIDTool to work, is there really a…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „Ma che cazz dici ho detto solo che voglio un altra possibilità perché non voglio restare senza giocare a mkwii e sto promettendo che non cheats più allora non capisci una sega davvero!! ‍♂️ “ As previously explained, you don't get a second (or third or fourth or fifth) chance. You accept you cheated, and that's your fault. Don't be so immature to be unable to accept you messed up, and beg for forgiveness when it was clearly explained to you what happens if you cheat. Tha…