Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• About banning

Chacha - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Oki no problem, I still do not understand why people having fun like that :v

• Backup Nintendo DS games

Chacha - - 3DS-Homebrew

Beitrag

I see, thank you in any case for taking the time to help me :p

• About banning

Chacha - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Yo, Here is the summary : Tonight I played with my friend Mizaku, we played for fun by using random kart, characters etc And an annoying "player" having fun trolling me, I don't know him, maybe he's pissed of people playing in a fun way... Also, the proof comes from my friend who streamed the room : twitch.tv/videos/251065309 02:04:43 - The guy troll me with his star before the end of the race 02:13:57 - He waited then activated his mega shroom I'm sorry but I only can show the mini map for one …

Chacha - - 3DS-Homebrew

Beitrag

Normally no, but you gave me the doubt haha There is a way to recognize a fake ds card ? o:

Chacha - - 3DS-Homebrew

Beitrag

Yo, I recently started shiny hunting on Pokémon Platinum, and for reseting Darkrai I need an event item. I don't have the Action Replay, so I thought I could edit my Pokémon Save with a software like Pkhexx, and giving me the item. I tested two differents cia : JK's save manager : This CIA can't support DS games TWL saves tool : This CIA can't support Pokémon Platinium, it's says : "Unsupported save files type: It is possible this game doesn't store any save data." While searching on the Interne…