Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Mario Sports Mix on Wiimmfi

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Iirc the game is regionlocked so it depends on your region tbh

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von Atlas: „It was a private room, the owner could have kicked him if he had OpenHost. “ Sentence fixed: It was a private room, the owner could have kicked him if he had OpenHost. This has nothing to do with OPENHOST. “ A better ending would be "if he had a Wii-Homebrew Board account linked to his Wii; the reason they said OPENHOST was because if you have OPENHOST you already have a WHB account linked"

• how can i fix error code 23924?

Beitrag

Zitat von zanemc: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM “ thanks, buuuuut, during the time of posting and now, i patched my ROM with WfcPatcher and loaded it on my R4, and it still gives me that error, what else can i do?sorry for being persisten…

• how can i fix error code 23924?

Beitrag

For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM

• Working around error code 86420?

Beitrag

Does said router have a "DMZ" function? This may be an option for you if it does; most European routers should have them, but I can't account for every device ;p Try googling "Router Model DMZ mode" if you can't find it; if it's an issue with permissions (i.e. billpayer wont let you go on the admin page or you don't know the password), try "router model default password" or explain to your billpayer why you need the login.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Mikalinator: „Zitat von Frost3227: „Really a shame if your life revolves around the game... try um.. fishing. Much more time consuming rather than asking over and over again, when already a decent portion of your ban is already gone. “ cant afford fishing “ First of all, it was just a suggestion. You have an Internet-connected device clearly, but enough troll feeding. You'll be fine dear, it's only a few days more and you can play! How about revise for your studies, pick up a new langu…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Yep, they work fine server-side, now to find out if they work on a Wii

• About banning

Beitrag

So ignoring the fact that hacking for the coolness or "A joke" is stupid: Just sweat out the week, nobody gets a free pass.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm @Leseratte So MKW Ghost downloads seem to be broken in some places, plus while mainDL runs fine, messageDL returns HTTP304 still.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von NRStar: „ - How do I download wiimmfi on ctgp when I have a Wii U? “ youtube.com/watch?v=h6armIf9SkE Then just get ctgp-r from chadsoft.com and extract the zip to your sd

• Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von cheatersrule: „i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing “ Let's break this down:"Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard.It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. …

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von NRStar: „Not yet. Do I just download the wiimmfi patcher to my sd card? “ Yes, you run the Wiimmfi Disc Patcher before playing a disc based game; for USB backups, you need to patch the ISO/WBFS. 23502 sounds like an AltWFC error tbh; check your Wii's DNS, because iirc AltWFC keeps going down and 502 would signal it going down. If it is set to altwfc's dns, then change it back :p

• Zitat von cheatersrule: „i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing “ Let's break this down: "Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard. It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. It simply adds 7 days to the current time, a…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von JonM313: „Was gonna create a new thread for this but I'll just put it here, I don't think Competitions are working. It still says for me that the previous competition ended and I get error code 98020 (error with HTTP Gamestats) when trying to download competition rankings, and on the Wiimmfi website there is no record for the Latest competition “ While it says 98020, it's actually SAKE/RACE; ping @Leseratte @Wiimm

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Restarted DLS1 and HTTPGameStats, and re-did IPTables for good measure, now looks fine from my end.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von mandy: „Is it necessary to subscribe? What does that do? Sorry for so many questions but I'm a girl as you can probably tell. Edit: Never mind, I can do it again. I just remembered the backup stayed in the patcher's folder. “ Don't put yourself down, and don't worry about it! You have to subscribe to tell your Wii to download competitions :3

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Yup!

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von mandy: „What do you mean that I have to do that in the original game? I already have only the one that I patched on a PC, it says Wiimmfi when I open it. So is it too late to do that now? Like I said, when I try to opt in to receive messages, I only get a blank message. “ You've patched for Wiimmfi, which is one of the two things you need to do. You can run the 2nd app from your USB; it's simply just a homebrew app. To opt in, you need to use either an original ISO copy, or a disc. Ass…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Frost3227: „Another cheater has been banned for sending an impossible time, and I believe it’s fair; they should be wiped if possible. “ They should be automatically removed, and it would make a lot more sense if Wiimmfi Mods could help with the boards.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von mandy: „Wow you guys are the best here and answering so fast. Thanks for all the help. Next day edit: I did everything you told me to. Patched and copied back to the usb but when I go to the Homebrew Channel there is no MKWii Competition Patch, still only the USB Loader. So I just opened the game and got the 7 days error, online racing should probably work, but I would like to have competitions as well. Can you please help me? “ If you have the 7 day error, you need to wait for the 7 d…