Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 786.

• Wiimmfi Server

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Hoping for many more years to come! Very grateful to have an alternative from the discontinuation of Nintendo WFC

• About banning

Beitrag

I...... don't think it's a good idea yet to touch this one. IIRC, reason 8 from IIB is rare (I forgot for what reason, ask maybe @MrBean35000vr) But, from this person's FC, I don't think he has a history of using cheats. This one could be some sort of illusion.

• About banning

Beitrag

To be fair, running in other people’s houses repeatedly has worked out well for me; a bruise, then a gunshot. Think about it.

• About banning

Beitrag

I mean, I'm pretty sure I did say one of the proofs provided for one of your bans was more or less insufficient, so that would have favored more towards you, but that's honestly your choice if you do/don't ...+

• What type of device do you use to connect to the internet? Is it a mobile type modem or something?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von jackw: „GV Glitcher youtube.com/watch?v=sU3pe41x_-0&feature=youtu.be i.imgur.com/SUmr3O9.png Mii name: XAGX FC: 1681-0405-5169 You can see in video at 1:04 my position changes without getting passed, and then he ends up in first place. “ A bit late on this, but I thought someone else would have taken your report by now, but apparently not, so I've banned them. I'm not available much anymore because i have 40 hours a week for work ...

• About banning

Beitrag

Really a shame if your life revolves around the game... try um.. fishing. Much more time consuming rather than asking over and over again, when already a decent portion of your ban is already gone.

• Wii-Homebrew emulator

Frost3227 - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

There are a few loaders, I think. But you need your own copy of the game (legally, anyway).

• About banning

Beitrag

So.. you basically hacked 1vr because you thought it was cool...?

• About banning

Beitrag

Despite the fact that you wanted to badmouth the entire team, and boost your ego about being a "talented player" (by the way, I don't think you really are, you've been banned twice for glitching.) However, I think one of the proof provided is slightly invalid, and isn't exactly accurate. Try appealing again in 2 months from this post. I will then consider again if you actually deserve another chance.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „On the bright side, it's only a week. It's a good thing these mods are too scared to give me a longer ban due to how good I am at the game. They don't want to permanently lose a talented player like me. “ Done. Since you think you’re so smart, you’re not coming back and doing the same thing anyway.

• Except to breach a server that doesn't belong to you is somewhat, uh, I dunno... illegal?

• What's the matter? Can't get around it yourself? giphy.gif

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Enelabe: „How can I check if I got suspended? “ I don't remember if there is a way to check through Wiimmfi, but I only remember the way to see if you look on your friend roster multiple times, and if your mii doesn't wave his arms, then it likely means you're suspended. Often fixed by changing the date several days/weeks ahead.

• About banning

Beitrag

There are no bans listed on your FC, did you check to see if you were suspended? (Often happens after repetitive disconnections iirc)

• Zitat von lolman: „My console won't activate and I have waited 7 days. “ if you didn't get 23899, you probably didn't successfully activate.

• CTGP-R crashing in online battles

Frost3227 - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

Zitat von Jakob: „This happen to me yesterday when I finish at the end of the game in block plaza I fall off and just crashed, but I remember it also crashed when I was about to get in a game it crashed not only that it kept doing it, That was mouths ago. “ More than likely, you have encountered soem sort of cheater, and unfortunately, that is normal atm. If you encounter a cheater, then CTGP will likely crash.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

They are not automatically removed. @Wiimm if I may ask, what is the functionality of how to remove a time cheater from a competition? More cheaters seem to be on the rise in a very weak wave...

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „Hello ! The second of the current Wiimmfi competition is a hacker ! He can not do this time without hacks... Link: competitions.wiimmfi.de/ Proof: prntscr.com/ishmyu Rang TempsNom du Mii Code AmiPays Personnage VéhiculeManettes Video * * * * * * * * * * 2. * 10.591 * YT☆KBurn * 4472-7690-2415 * * Bébé Peach * Mini-mob * Nunchuk * — Thanks in advance for ban him! “ Way ahead of you there. If this keeps persisting, something should probably be done to have an easy way to rem…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von HeisenbergMKWii: „Saw that their ban is limited to 4 weeks, what determines these durations? Was under the impression that these types of trolls usually recieve a permanent ban. “ While the above comment is true, I found this to be a potential repeat offender. So, I've overridden the previous ban.