Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 342.

• Code erreur 98910

Sepalani - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

@Thomas Piece Par curiosité, comment accèdes-tu à Wiimmfi ? Utilises-tu le disc-patcher ou bien tu as patché directement l'image de ton jeu ? Idéalement, il faudrait fournir une capture réseau contenant le traffic de la Wii et des serveurs Wiimmfi pour nous aider à résoudre le problème. @PokeAcer Do you know if the problem is Wiimmfi-related or does it depend on the patching method?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Ping @PokeAcer Is there an issue with the DLS1 server?

• @SuperNigaWii It should be the only domain (smashbrosxwii.sake.gamespy.com) you need to redirect but I don't think you'll have enough space to patch because I think the only working domain is smashbrosxwii.sake.gs.wiimmfi.de. You'll have to wait until smashbrosxwii.sake.wiimmfi.de points to Wiimmfi SAKE. Can't you find what is the currently (automatically) chosen DNS and put it as a secondary DNS server?

• @SuperNigaWii Try to use RC24 DNS in your Wii Network settings as a primary DNS. The submissions should be working after that.

• @SuperNigaWii Could you please provide a network dump if possible. Then, I'll also need your pid and the time (with timezone) of your attempts. According to your submission failure I assume that you are trying to connect to the Gamespy SAKE instead of the the Wiimmfi one. Are you using RC24 DNS (or any DNS server that will redirect gamespy.com to wiimmfi) and how did you patch your game. As said above, the game tries to access smashbrosxwii.sake.gamespy.com which should be redirected to Wiimmfi …

• I recently improved the gamestats2 server to support the features used by SSBB which were unimplemented at that time. However, I managed to do so by forcing the game to believe these features were enabled whereas the latest Nintendo update disabled them. Due to the lack of network dumps using these services, these new features might not be complete. Regardless, they are complete enough to handle the Spectator mode and Smash Service in a decent way. The main issue is to re-enable these locked fe…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm Feel free to change the error code 10202 message which occurs when the GamestatsHTTP server is not responding OR sends an invalid response. Regarding the error code 10200 it refers to the profile ID.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm Sorry for double posting, here are more SSBB error codes: 10200 - Invalid PID 10201 - No file 10207 - Invalid command 10208 - Storage size is full 10209 - Record not found

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm Could you please add the following entries to sake (it's for Super Smash Bros. Brawl): github.com/polaris-/dwc_networ…1fe87b99cbd682f994c4eR161 Both tables "submit" and "watching" have a value named "data" of type "int": XML-Quellcode (26 Zeilen)

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm Here are some more SSBB error codes: 10202 - Invalid spectator response 10203 - Invalid spectator sake file 10205 - Spectator countdown is over 10206 - Invalid submission response 98840 - Sake file size mismatch The debug output is the one from the game, the reason is what I've done to trigger the error: 40501 - Fatal communication error Debug: DWC_GetLastErrorEx retcode:9 ErrorCode:40501 ErrorType:7 Reason: Invalid sake file size Screenshot: RSBE01-4.png 40601 - Fatal communication error…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Threule I think that's the right place. By "works fine" does it mean that "Ranking and Friend battle" are working?

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@PokeAcer If only SSBB was contacting Gamestats2 server, reversing the Spectator mode would have been easier. If you can't see logs, it means it doesn't come from my server, unfortunately. @felipne87r If you're able to reproduce, provides a network dump of it. I still think it's a MS error. You should put your Wii in DMZ or port forward the required ports to play online without troubles. However, if the peer you was trying to play with didn't do it, it won't work and you'll still get the error.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Agentwii71 As we've already said, without the error code, the timestamp or a packet dump we won't be able to help. As far as I know there isn't any trace of Trackmania Wii on the Gamestats2 server. So, make sure you properly patched the game. I also don't know if the issue is Gamestats or Gamestats2 related. Is there anyone with Trackmania that can check if the game is working or not. Not to mention that Gamestats isn't that dummy anymore so basic upload and download features should be working …

• Super Mario Galaxy ONLINE

Beitrag

I don't think such a project has anything to do with Wiimmfi. The main issue is Wiimmfi (just like other alternatives) are emulating Nintendo servers. So, unless you plan to use the same network implementation I don't see why you should use Wiimmfi or any other alternatives. Using your own would probably be easier. I'm sure if you're motivated/passionate enough it could be a thing but keep in mind you'll have to mess with PowerPC assembly. Probably ARM assembly if you're unlucky. On top of lots …

• Monster Hunter TRI

Beitrag

Zitat von Seidr: „Zitat von Leseratte: „Monster Hunter Tri used other servers. It will never work on Wiimmfi. One would need to reverse-engineer the game to make a server for that game. “ I found that : MH3 Server Project The goal of this project is to reverse the game in order to make private servers github.com/sepalani/MH3SP I hope that one day we'll be able to play again to monster hunter tri online “ Do not expect anything from that project: - github.com/sepalani/MH3SP/issues/1 - github.com/…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Here are some Gamestats TCP error codes: 92040: Failed to receive session key (lc2) 92070: Failed to receive challenge (lc1) 92200: Failed to authenticate player (pauthr) 92070 happens with an improperly crafted lc1 (login challenge 1) response. 92040 happens with an improperly crafted lc2 (login challenge 2) response. 92200 happens with an improperly crafted pauthr (player authentication result) response or can be triggered with pauthr < 1.

• Unless I'm mistaken, region is Japan, USA and Europe (there might be Korean, too. Let's not talk about multi-region games which don't apply here as well). It's set by the game so there isn't anything you can do. That issue sounds slightly invalid to me, everything is working for me, so unless that's a missed edge case you probably use the wrong version of the game compared to your friend (if you can provide its PID/Name). Or you improperly patch your game. For the record, I dumped my MSCF (PAL/F…

• @Hi_Am_Disturbia I can't find your PID in the database. Are you sure that's your PID? Have you misconfigured/misused a DNS server because it might mean that you're not connecting to the right server. Or you didn't patch your game properly. If you can, provide a network dump of you trying to connect online. @PokeAcer Was the gamestats2 server offline?

• Ping @PokeAcer @Hi_Am_Disturbia This error appears when either the profile doesn't exist or when it's not registered as the same region, IIRC. It can also happen if the gamestats2 server response is badly crafted but I haven't found any issue and MSCF is the game the server is based on. Unless you or your friend use the gamestats skip code, your profiles are registered to the gamestats server during the login process. If a disconnection with the gamestats server occurs the error code 98020 and s…

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

@Wiimm This is the french (France) translation: Zitat: „fr (France) Portes sur Quartier Delfino (DS) [créée par Sniki] La seconde compétition de Sniki vous demandera de conduire sur la jetée du Quartier Delfino (DS) en ne ratant aucune porte. Des sauts dangereux au-dessus de l'eau vous donneront un avantage ! “ @BP*Nico Feel free to proof-read/fix my translation if you see any mistake.