Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 193.

• Wiimmfi Server

spongebobfan - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Looks like there's a new record for the longest ever observed public race room on Wiimmfi. Room ZY27 has been active for 29 hours, 34 minutes, and it is still going! wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r608227 EDIT: Room ended after approximately 35 hours, 49 minutes due to a full room disconnect between races. Almost 1 and a half days long! “ wow thats insane ive never heard of a lobby lasting that long most of them only stay on for a few hours at best but almost 36 hours thats amazin…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „The online service has been killed by Gamespy / the company who bought Gamespy ... “ how was nintendo able to keep the wii shop open for so many years

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

nintendo thought that they were going to kill the wifi service to make people migrate to the wii u service but they failed to do that cause of this service

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „"08 - If a user has registered an item, but we can't tell how they got it" It's highly unlikely CTGP's IIB fails twice in a row, and in the same player. If it also happened to SpyKid, it's definitely a subtle cheat the guy was using. “ there are people who subtly cheat on the game ive seen a few bans a few years ago on players who did that

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von DeedeeMK: „Hey ! I think that Danilo is a cheater, the second (Giskø) being very strong and often wins Wiimm's competitions, on this one is destroyed by more than 2 seconds? I think it's impossible. Moderators to see but I find it very suspicious. Link:wiimmfi.de/comp-stat/fr,de/top100/0 Proof: prntscr.com/jbvmvi Rang Temps Nom du Mii Code Ami Pays Personnage Véhicule Manettes Video 1. 48.632 Danilo 0349-6007-0139 Royaume-Uni Funky Kong Crache-feu Nunchuk — “ maybe that person is good …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MKW Sonic: „3 glitchers youtu.be/HU2msn1yIIk BIG SHAQ 4730-4663-7392 Wizkid™ 2454-1346-8452 Player 5288-8130-7776 “ lol thats funny since in the ban list for one day theres 6 grumble volcano glitchers and every time i see someone choose that race i think theyre going to glitch in the race and i always hope the randomize doesnt land on that race

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „Do you realise Adolf is a common name that's still used nowadays, right? “ but its offensive to germans and everyone else cause that guy was a jackass to everyone and he wanted to bomb america as well

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von pucci95: „reporting for a friend, ban info is in the video's description youtube.com/watch?v=DFHh1YJiJ_w “ dude the info also needs to be in the post as well if your reporting about the person cause no one will be willing to goto the video on the site to view the info

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Mikalinator: „I was banned.. hear me out... Ok so this is pretty much what happened I did not know vr hacks below 5000 were banned (until like 5 minutes ago when my dumbass finally read the rules facepalm.png ), anyway, i made my VR 1 (I was not going to beat anyone in the race, I chose Mario on the standard kart on automatic and would have waited at the line for everyone to over pass me.) I pretty much did it because I wanted to show people online my 1vr because I thought it was cool …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Richardss: „Hi prntscr.com/j27y0w hum... second offense? i've just trolled one person because he didnt stop shlagging me in a ww and I've never been banned for trolling before except in a countdown (thats was 8 months ago) and I could explain myself... “ ive never seen anyone admit that theyve said they trolled someone in the game but trolling that person back just because they were doing the same to u isnt cool dude

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „On the bright side, it's only a week. It's a good thing these mods are too scared to give me a longer ban due to how good I am at the game. They don't want to permanently lose a talented player like me. “ dude u were challenging them and making fun of them which u got served and deserved the permaban for being a jackass about ur so called talent Zitat von Amaya: „"skilled player" >glitches on GV, twice >slow as fuck >cant take responsibility for their own actions >insults wi…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „Hey ! I crossed a player who has an not acceptable name Proof: prntscr.com/iyng1f Name: Taka Sucks FC: 4000-3226-5422 Matchs of 4000-3226-5422: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600306894 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r552429 wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2397237/600306894 PID: p600306894 Reason: Not acceptable (Mii-)name. Thanks in advance for the ban! “ that name doesnt sound too bad at all i dont think its bad

• Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von cheatersrule: „i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing “ Let's break this down:"Nothing is unhackable" no, nothing is, but this particular thing is pretty damn hard. It's all server-side; your wii could be set to any date or time, and wiimmfi will not care. It simply adds 7 days to…

• Zitat von cheatersrule: „i bet some hacker will get around that 7 days or make new alike cuz nothing is unhackable why are hackers so big of a deal thats like u cannot implement autoban system i bet sime hacker will get around this stupid 7 days thing “ is something wrong with ur brain dude 7 days isnt long they go by fast and for me alot faster since i keep my self occupied and im glad its only 7 days if they made it longer then people would be upset but 7 days is easy

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „Hello ! The second of the current Wiimmfi competition is a hacker ! He can not do this time without hacks... Proof: prntscr.com/iw2dw7 Link: competitions.wiimmfi.de/ Rang Temps Nom du Mii Code Ami Pays Personnage Véhicule Manettes Video * 2. * 1:40.016 * TL TGMP * 3914-4233-3272 * * Funky Kong * Moto Flammes * Nunchuk * — Reason: Submitting cheated time to a competition. Thanks in advance for the ban! “ wow thats sad that is the 3rd competition time hacker weve had so far …

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachruff: „Is there any progress on fixing the issue with downloading ghosts from the wiimmfi leaderboards? (EC 10331) thanks! “ i can never download ghost data to race against on my wii

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von mkwmilo: „Zitat von Louis57360: „Hey ! I crossed in a Wiimmfi Worldwide Races 2 trollers youtube.com/watch?v=8IxHlovm9iA&feature=youtu.be Name: SparX☆ FC: 4043-2725-1336 Matchs of 4043-2725-1336: 2018-03-17 19:12 CET ★ Match LO278 ★ Worldwide room YF91, 24. race https://wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r536191 https://wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600292995 PID: p600292995 Name: μκ Yoyoto FC: 4601-6179-3667 Matchs of 4601-6179-3667: 2018-03-17 19:12 CET ★ Match LO278 ★ Worldwide room YF91, 24. race https://…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „Hello ! The second of the current Wiimmfi competition is a hacker ! He can not do this time without hacks... Link: competitions.wiimmfi.de/ Proof: prntscr.com/ishmyu Rang TempsNom du Mii Code AmiPays Personnage VéhiculeManettes Video * * * * * * * * * * 2. * 10.591 * YT☆KBurn * 4472-7690-2415 * * Bébé Peach * Mini-mob * Nunchuk * — Thanks in advance for ban him! “ wow thats kinda sad people using time hacks to win in competition mode id rather play it fair

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Frost3227: „Zitat von HeisenbergMKWii: „Saw that their ban is limited to 4 weeks, what determines these durations? Was under the impression that these types of trolls usually recieve a permanent ban. “ While the above comment is true, I found this to be a potential repeat offender. So, I've overridden the previous ban. “ that explains the guys username showing up twice on the ban list i was wondering if he bypassed his previous ban but now i understand why he is permabanned

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „Hello ! The 1st of the current Wiimmfi competition is a hacker ! He can not do this time without hacks... Link: competitions.wiimmfi.de/ Proof: prntscr.com/ir0q2i Informations: Rang Temps Nom du Mii Code Ami Pays Personnage Véhicule Manettes Video 1. 0.001 Hαηdsσmε 1981-6880-7667 Australie Funky Kong Wario Custom Nunchuk — Images\Screenshot_1 Thanks in advance for ban him! “ thats the second time ive seen a hacker hack the time on the competition its kinda sad really