Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 524.

• Wiimmfi Server

BeanJr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I never noticed a problem this whole time. Care to explain what you were experiencing?

• problems while setting up wiimmfi

Beitrag

LOL "miimmfi". I see what you did there.

• Wiimmfi Portal

Beitrag

Zitat von francesco: „Why page mkw0 is empty? “ I think we've moved way beyond the old layout. The new one is MUCH better

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „@BeanJr can you upload the mkw-ana dump file somewhere so we can check? “ Hmm I'm not sure that's quite possible now. After doing some testing to see if the "kick only mode" works, I believe the dump file is overwritten when the capture batch file is loaded each time (if Im not mistaken). I admit I haven't really kept up with my naming conventions lately because I felt lazy. Turns out it will only come back to get me one day, and that day is today it seems. I still have A d…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Tock: „Zitat von BeanJr: „Tonight I was racing online, in a Skype call (which btw doesn't take up a lot of bandwidth) transmitting video (showing the call what my Wii is seeing) “ Well that is streaming. “ Okay, that could be classified as streaming, but the point is, mkw-ana went rouge even on the smallest amount of network usage from other computers.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Tock: „"Im streaming “ I wasn't streaming this time around. My network was hardly being used around this time.

• About banning

Beitrag

I am honestly questioning the reliability of mkw-ana as a tool to ban cheaters. Tonight I was racing online, in a Skype call (which btw doesn't take up a lot of bandwidth) transmitting video (showing the call what my Wii is seeing) and running mkw-ana on a separate computer (a Windows server with a gigabit ethernet card that's from 2005) Two people got banned by me for "using item cheats". The logs say yes, but I myself haven't witnessed said item cheats. From now on, my mkw-ana settings will be…

• How to setup mkw-ana on windows

Beitrag

I agree. Plus there's a video in English on YouTube already as well

• About banning

Beitrag

Lol everyone is still getting banned from ww's. I wonder if it's because they're using a distribution?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „No! This was only for if the mods had some error with the ban table. “ Can someone please back me up here and tell me I'm right?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „if you're still banned and the mods have some kind of error with the ban table for some reason, use this region free universal mac spoofer encrypted “ Are you TRYING to get banned from here? Sharing codes like this is UNACCEPTABLE!

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Amor: „Zitat von Amor: „Hello there I've got permanently banned for "Item cheat" yesterday when I was using CTGP. So first of all that's impossible, second I want the video proof, thanks And anyway, i don't know who banned me, just stop be jealous about how weak you're in battle by accusing peoples of item cheat “ @MrBean35000vr could it be possible to have a reply ? “ These bans were already taken care of

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von BeanJr: „I think a valuable lession here is to not stream with mkw-ana Sorry to everyone who got banned last night “ yea i was wondering why 5 people got banned like that also i cant believe ur not a full mod thats weird “ Yeah I know, and I've been pushing the envelope for over 3 years now without success.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Happy SUSDAY @Leseratte!

• About banning

Beitrag

I think a valuable lession here is to not stream with mkw-ana :p Sorry to everyone who got banned last night

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Kaylen Woldshire: „Hi everyone and especially @BeanJr! I have an important question: Would you please help me or, to be more exact, one of my friends? I was trying to contact MrBean35000vr to get some help, but he then told me to sign up here so I can contact you all. It's about the automatic bans of five players recently given by the program mkw-ana: My friend, playing under name SΥÂRGÂΖξ☆, was racing with some other players in a room, everything seemed to be fine, but suddenly he and…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

You can only use MKF on the region it was dedicated for.

• Error 23917

Beitrag

Sorry for budding in here but how exactly does this work? Will this be the case for all CT distributions that don't use a standard region at login? @Wiimm please clarify.

• Zitat von Wiimm: „You can also patch main.dol: wstrt patch path/to/staticr.rel path/to/main.dol --region NUM “ I never really understood the necessity to patch both files. I always used to patch the REL only back in the day. Is there something special that happens?

• Zitat von francesco: „And how i can use REL patch? Sorry but I'm a little stupid @BeanJr “ Quellcode (1 Zeile)