Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Wii-Homebrew emulator

PokeAcer - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

NINTENDONT has more support and is much better than DIOS MIOS. If you have the real game, get Devolution: it supports BBA emulation too if you want that.

• Multi Game Support

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

While I remember: @Wiimm SSBB should be set to full with message: "Use RiiConnect24 DNS - Currently 164.132.44.106)' - spectator mode and submissions only work on that DNS as your tool (and Bean's disc patcher) doesn't patch .gamespy.com

• Homebrew Channel 4:3 on Wii U

Beitrag

Zitat von Xidus: „Or you just compile the OpenSource version of Homebrew Channel from Scratch, install that one and then uninstall the original using Hackmii Installer. github.com/fail0verflow/hbc “ Doesnt work with every loader, just use the loader, is easier

• Code erreur 98910

Beitrag

Zitat von Sepalani: „@Thomas Piece Par curiosité, comment accèdes-tu à Wiimmfi ? Utilises-tu le disc-patcher ou bien tu as patché directement l'image de ton jeu ? Idéalement, il faudrait fournir une capture réseau contenant le traffic de la Wii et des serveurs Wiimmfi pour nous aider à résoudre le problème. @PokeAcer Do you know if the problem is Wiimmfi-related or does it depend on the patching method? “ If it's a MKW Ghost download issue, it's Wiimmfi's fault.

• Code erreur 98910

Beitrag

@Wiimm @Leseratte so it seems the leaderboards are still broken and ghost downloading isn't working still? It used to work before, so surely look at the previous codebase and see what's changed, because it hasn't worked for months and people are still affected by it.

• Some games (such as ACCF, MKW, SSBB) tell the server the name of the person. Others do not.

• Mario Sports Mix is regionlocked, and iirc when you try to unlock it, it crashes ( @Wiimm did we ever test that?)

• Assuming you have a Disc, you can just use MrBean35000vr's Disc Patcher - it's very easy, but you do have to run it every time you play. That is why a USB Loader would be easier (you'd need a USB flash drive), as you can pre-patch it, and launch it from the USB; this puts less wear on your disc, and also improves load times. EDIT: The only issue is, as you have an old city code, it might not work on Wiimmfi - @Wiimm or similar have not yet developed an ACCF friend code deleter. The best way to k…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „What's up with the high influx of bans for joining rooms without permission? Non clan members joining war rooms? “ @MrBean35000vr has been doing a lot of beta testing, and people go ZOMGITSBEANINEEDTOJOIN!!!! instead of listening to his warning of "if you join the room and you are not a beta tester you get banned." It's fair; don't join his room for no reason

• Error 60000 and clear profile id

Beitrag

@Wiimm, but before i do: Make sure USB Loader GX has a hooktype set and ocarina to on; I use AXNextFrame as a Hook, you use what works for you

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Certain services, such as DLS1, DLS2, GAMESTATS, Peerchat, and probably a few others, will be down as I upgrade the server to the LTS release of ubuntu. UPDATE: All done! Server updated fine, please ping me if any issues occur c:

• Zitat von Maidvelia: „Anymore development or updates on this? “ Spectator mode works, and some data is on the server to be sent to clients. However, since both @'Wiimm''s patcher and @'MrBean35000vr''s disc patcher does not patch gamespy urls (but they're both busy, so no need to hassle them), if a user isn't using a DNS, such as RC24's, that correctly changes the IP of sake.gamespy.com to the right server, they can't upload spectator data or submit files

• Zitat von TheGrassySceptile: „The WFCPatcher doesn't open, it closes immediately, also does this work with an emulator? “ You need to drag the ROM onto WFCPatcher for it to patch, as it's CLI. If you can get DeSmuME to not be stupid, then sure it'll work

• Mario Sports Mix on Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Iirc the game is regionlocked so it depends on your region tbh

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von Atlas: „It was a private room, the owner could have kicked him if he had OpenHost. “ Sentence fixed: It was a private room, the owner could have kicked him if he had OpenHost. This has nothing to do with OPENHOST. “ A better ending would be "if he had a Wii-Homebrew Board account linked to his Wii; the reason they said OPENHOST was because if you have OPENHOST you already have a WHB account linked"

• how can i fix error code 23924?

Beitrag

Zitat von zanemc: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM “ thanks, buuuuut, during the time of posting and now, i patched my ROM with WfcPatcher and loaded it on my R4, and it still gives me that error, what else can i do?sorry for being persisten…

• how can i fix error code 23924?

Beitrag

For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM

• Working around error code 86420?

Beitrag

Does said router have a "DMZ" function? This may be an option for you if it does; most European routers should have them, but I can't account for every device ;p Try googling "Router Model DMZ mode" if you can't find it; if it's an issue with permissions (i.e. billpayer wont let you go on the admin page or you don't know the password), try "router model default password" or explain to your billpayer why you need the login.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Mikalinator: „Zitat von Frost3227: „Really a shame if your life revolves around the game... try um.. fishing. Much more time consuming rather than asking over and over again, when already a decent portion of your ban is already gone. “ cant afford fishing “ First of all, it was just a suggestion. You have an Internet-connected device clearly, but enough troll feeding. You'll be fine dear, it's only a few days more and you can play! How about revise for your studies, pick up a new langu…

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Yep, they work fine server-side, now to find out if they work on a Wii