Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 442.

• Wiimmfi Server

MrBean35000vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von MDHEXT: „A group of friends and I are working on an NSMB iso hack for the Nintendo Wii console. We would like to use wiimmfi for some online features. We would like to ask if anyone would like to code these features into the hack, as well as the component that run on the wiimmfi server. Please get back to me soon because we have already started coding. “ Please note that if you're looking to add co-op online multiplayer to the game, we already made a mod that does that. It's incomplete…

• About banning

Beitrag

Yeah, how well is that bypassing working out for you? Must be working real well if you're here asking for an unban. That's the thing, people can bypass bans, but they don't realise that if they do, moderators are all over them like a bad rash, constantly rebanning them. Now you understand the significance of the 1 week wait and what it allows us to do. Without it, you'd be back in seconds. Instead, you're annoyed for extended periods of time as you wait out what is effectively a ban that nobody …

• About banning

Beitrag

After the amount of trouble you caused, why on Earth should we allow you back? I had to write an antifreeze for your code, and you annoyed many racers with your continual presence. Moreover, it's not like it was a one time thing, you did it REPEATEDLY. What on Earth were you thinking? What, did you think we'd forget and leave you alone, and since we haven't, you decided to ask nicely? No. Go away. Permanent means permanent. You blew your chances a long time ago. You spent ages making sure that a…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Looks like there's a new record for the longest ever observed public race room on Wiimmfi. Room ZY27 has been active for 29 hours, 34 minutes, and it is still going! wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r608227 EDIT: Room ended after approximately 35 hours, 49 minutes due to a full room disconnect between races. Almost 1 and a half days long!

• About banning

Beitrag

I always kick people first time, I ban if they insist on joining despite that. It's pretty much common courtesy to not join a private room that you don't know the purpose of, even if both players had added each other and no OpenHost was involved.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

I thought I tested from the original, but I admit I'm not sure. Worth another test, I think.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

You should probably avoid using the Pokey battle Thwomp Desert competition, because it contains a glitch. After playing that competition, until the game is fully reset, the sand on Thwomp Desert stops working properly and no longer constantly draws you to the centre of the field, which could give people unfair advantages in battle mode online.

• About banning

Beitrag

I don't quite see how that name is "not acceptable". But he got banned anyway for glitching.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Apparently a lot of people trying to connect to Brawl right now are experiencing error code 31020. I'm guessing there's something wrong on Wiimmfi's end. Can anyone look into it? (Not just the guy who posted a topic lately, also several people have been telling me via YouTube that there are issues).

• About banning

Beitrag

Yeah, it looks like it was probably a false positive on a cheat detection method. I revoked the ban, it should work again now.

• About banning

Beitrag

Almost definitely hacks. Because he definitely hadn't landed on the floor, there's no way he could have touched a star, and even with the shock, there's no way someone could've accidentally dropped a star so high that it'd hit him in midair. If arguing that it could be lag, he definitely did not land on the floor before obtaining the star, otherwise he would've simply flown forwards as soon as he moved, unless he sat on the spot for a moment (and why would you if you have instant top speed from …

• About banning

Beitrag

Ah, that's not strictly speaking true. It is true in Mario Kart 7, but in MKWii, there is a minimum time that an online race must run for before the 30 seconds message will show, and that depends on the track in question as to what that is. For instance, on Grumble Volcano, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get the 30 seconds have passed message before 2:21 on the game timer. This is why races don't end at 1:20 if someone glitches all 3 laps on the race or similar. On Rainbow Road, it's about 2…

• About banning

Beitrag

Besides, why would we allow someone who got banned to play at all? That just seems kinda silly. The more consequences for cheating, the better. If people knew they could play in friend rooms regardless of being banned, some people might use that as an excuse to mess around with cheats in public rooms because they don't care about public races and only care for friend rooms. Which would, of course, not be fair for anyone who does enjoy public races that has to deal with them. If you mess up the f…

• About banning

Beitrag

They do, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at here. What did they do?

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

I managed to get Error Code 00000 recently. I think it means I broke literally everything. I doubt many people will receive this code, but just for the sake of it, here it is MKWii can return error code 00000 if it's in an invalid state when it attempts to connect.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

I've actually heard that that white screen with "An error has occurred" is caused by having something like a wireless repeater or extender on your network. It's weird. So if you have one of those, try removing it!

• About banning

Beitrag

I don't entirely believe that this person has been 100% innocent on this console either, given it got auto-banned by the system for having 15000VR at one point. A bit of an interesting thing to do if you got a new console with the intention of playing fair. If he actually did that. But in reality, the console that was banned recently was registered to Wiimmfi BEFORE the one that was previously permanently banned for item cheats. So, no, he did not go out and get a new console. He already had the…

• Oh yeah, good point. I'll fix that when I have time.

• About banning

Beitrag

Oh, hell no. I don't want anything to do with that

• About banning

Beitrag

What the How'd I incur that guy's wrath? I don't even know what I did. What a confusing world we live in.