Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 52.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Zachruff - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Well hopefully we can manage to find/recreate the rest of the WFC ones for CTGP Mission Mode

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Wait we have big sanbo comp now??? OwO

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Is there any progress on fixing the issue with downloading ghosts from the wiimmfi leaderboards? (EC 10331) thanks!

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

I wish wiimmfi mods could moderate the charts too

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Thank you! Blaze has improved to a 2:12.888 youtube.com/watch?v=M5xhmFJD7mo&feature=youtu.be

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Gisko's time is also missing... @Leseratte something is hecked

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Hi, what happened to blaze's comp time? It seems to have been removed? (It was a 2:15.873) If it was because it was so fast ahead of the other times, he is the wr holder of bcwii glitch so that would explain it

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von KantoEpic: „So it seems that the Max Miis are back. This time, however, I'm not sure if these times are legit; the WR for the shortcut category of Bowser's Castle is currently 02:09.669. They might not be legit times, but I don't know. “ Highly doubt they are legit, plus the fact that he's spammed so many makes it even more suspicious And btw, thanks leseratte for fixing whatever issue this comp had that prevented us from playing it in the past!

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

@Wiimm @Leseratte Several people are saying they are having troubles downloading ghosts from the wiimmfi servers (the top 10s show up fine, however)

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

@Wiimm does this mean that chadderz's custom font is supported on all of wiimmfi.de now? and not just the competitions page

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Idk what happened but lately its taken 5 or so minutes to connect to wiimmfi (the game just stays on the "Connecting to Wiimmfi..." screen for a while, but when i finally get on everything seems fine)

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

According to silver, he was using beans Mission Mode code and it actually sent a time to the current competition leaderboard. Just a heads up incase you start seeing a lot of fishy times submitted in the future

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Happy Birthday @Leseratte !

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von King Decimator: „There's no way to check if there's another player with it? I don't see not enforcing a rule as an excuse. These players did not know that even existed. Punishing for an innocent mistake is bullshit. Hell A LOT of Wiimmfi policies are not published. I had to put many of them on my guide because of how antiquated things are on this site. There's also decentralization: you have the threads here, tockdom, the wiimmfi wiki, and the wiimmfi site. The information is not all i…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Tock: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Well, according to them they were AltWFC FC's, but banning them is still dumb as there was nothing in the rules that said this was not allowed when they transferred them, and they didnt seem to cause problems for the past 2 years “ Anyone can create their own ALTWFC, make the same FC and transfer them. THEN you do have a problem with 2 people having the same profile. Edit: The PIDTool to transfer the FCs were made to transfer official Nintendo FCs an…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Azmact is banned with the FC 0006-0020-2144 “ I don't think so. Last login is logged for 2017-06-21.And my log tells me, that only 5 profiles get 23920, and all of them are hacked PIDS. EDIT: Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Rurp got banned on 0000-0006-6420 and 0000-0006-6722 “ As told, a hacked profile id with conflicts (2 or more want to use it). That's the problem with illegal PIDs: They can become invalid and unusable. “ Well, according to them the…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „but people who get one like this accidentally should not be banned, its just unfair. “ They are not banned. Please give me the friend code for proof. It is possible that I made a coding mistake, but I bet it is a hacked friend code. “ Ill look at it but i hightly doubt that they would have hacked their fcAzmact is banned with the FC 0006-0020-2144 Ill ask JaS for his FC too “ JaS's FC = 0000-…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „but people who get one like this accidentally should not be banned, its just unfair. “ They are not banned. Please give me the friend code for proof. It is possible that I made a coding mistake, but I bet it is a hacked friend code. “ Ill look at it but i hightly doubt that they would have hacked their fc Azmact is banned with the FC 0006-0020-2144 Ill ask JaS for his FC too “ JaS's FC = 0000-0003-0355

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von CaptainToad67867: „but people who get one like this accidentally should not be banned, its just unfair. “ They are not banned. Please give me the friend code for proof. It is possible that I made a coding mistake, but I bet it is a hacked friend code. “ Ill look at it but i hightly doubt that they would have hacked their fc Azmact is banned with the FC 0006-0020-2144 Ill ask JaS for his FC too