Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 125.

• About banning

Atlas - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

The inappropriate Mii names rule doesn't apply to Friend Rooms.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von Silver_Shadow97: „Error Code: 86070 during firend battle and connecting to each iother it crashes with this error message. “ This happened to me twice, and it kept disconnecting me after getting in Wiimmfi for some time. The only way I was able to fix it was by resetting my router (no need to change IP though).

• About banning

Beitrag

Pretty useless if you don't give us your Friend Code.

• About banning

Beitrag

"08 - If a user has registered an item, but we can't tell how they got it" It's highly unlikely CTGP's IIB fails twice in a row, and in the same player. If it also happened to SpyKid, it's definitely a subtle cheat the guy was using.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Louis57360: „a mii resembling Adolf Hitler “ Well, that makes more sense then. Moderators aren't able to see how the Mii looks like if they don't join the room, and you didn't give a screenshot of the Mii in game either. Anyway, I'm glad it's clarified now.

• About banning

Beitrag

Do you realise Adolf is a common name that's still used nowadays, right?

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Does the glitch happen with the original competition as well? I thought it only did with my remake

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Maybe you could send that to me, if possible, I would like to check some things

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Yes, but someone uploaded the original one apparently

• About banning

Beitrag

It was a private room, the owner could have kicked him if he had OpenHost.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Richardss: „Hi prntscr.com/j27y0w hum... second offense? i've just trolled one person because he didnt stop shlagging me in a ww and I've never been banned for trolling before except in a countdown (thats was 8 months ago) and I could explain myself... “ First of all "I've just trolled one person because he didn't stop shlagging me in a ww", this is not a reason at all to troll someone. If someone trolls you previously, you record and give the proof to the moderators so they can ban th…

• About banning

Beitrag

The bans are up to the moderators' discretion.

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Atlas - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

You normally need to do that by swapping a color to alpha instead. You can also blend the alpha of the texture. I think I have done that for my 3DS Neo Bowser City and 3DS Music Park ports, check the TV screen on NBC and the animated color lights in MP.

• About banning

Beitrag

Are those maybe the times that are stored in ranktimeGP.krt from Common.szs?

• About banning

Beitrag

Sigh... People still can't difference between lag and cheats. An insta-win hack means the race would have ended around 30 seconds after it started. It's very likely this player was playing using Dolphin without running at constant 60 fps.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Kaylen Woldshire: „Hello everyone. it's me again. I have a problem, I was just searching for a room in ww but then I got disconnected, receiving 91010 or something and then i saw the error code 23917 which means that Wiimmfi access is denied (I'm banned). I looked at the Wiimmfi ban list and I don't see me listed there. Can you please investigate, because I haven't done anything wrong? Was it a mistake? My FC is 4386-8684-1266. Thank you “ Cute how you try to hide behind many accounts

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

That, or just inject the RKC into the save data in hex if you know how to.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

67010 while connecting to Wiimmfi (Disconnected from network during data transmission)

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

I got 00000 once while trying to send a competition record a long time ago, followed by another code I posted here. This actually happened to me twice. It seems like 00000 is a one-time only error code and after it you get a different error.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

mx3LJjgSSRKH2vi50JFDoA.png