Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• About banning

zannalabianca - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

please Ban this hacker, he using speedhack and some other Name: Lucas FC: 1981-6883-8659 all other info are in the screen's 2ui9e2x.png 2e17yw6.png here 2 video of the hacker: youtube.com/watch?v=JoY0oA-nW4U&feature=youtu.be (I recommend watching at the funkykong stadium (about 1:44 minutes, and the minimap) ) and the video 2: youtu.be/RGdBU2BZwcI

• About banning

Beitrag

... whith ''console and releated profile are banned'' what mean? Console ID- Serial Code- Mac Code(of the wii)- And?

• [Wii] [vWii] FS-Toolbox 0.4d

zannalabianca - - Development

Beitrag

please patch this.. for wiimote anti-cheat.. you can?.. i have RVL-036 for example

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Zitat von zannalabianca: „with a more and more and more reports -and more &&&&“ Nope, we're not idiots, you know. One report is enough, we don't need one report every time we need to ban you. That's called common sense :P“ admins can not identifier me istantly if i use a total new identity/ new wii /new informations to send in the server, are you sure, bean?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Zitat von zannalabianca: „cool story bro, u reported me.. but.. HAHAHAHAHAH Im online NOW, it's EASY“ Not a worry, the moderators are quite persistent. You won't be able to play online properly again, even if you can unban yourself!“ with a more and more and more reports -and more &&&&

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Maruish0190406: „Another hacker youtube.com/watch?v=Zhjb4H9ZRQ4 Hacker name: NoHackPLS! Friendcode: 3484-9242-1534 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw0?p=600070558 Hacks used: Item cheats (Thunder cloud, stars) Image: zvwt3t.png“ cool story bro, u reported me.. but.. HAHAHAHAHAH Im online NOW, it's EASY

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BeanJr: „Speaking of 23915, is the error code supposed to be temporary or permanent (when one is not actually banned) similar to 23916 Also I've been getting complaints from people that my Riivolution download is causing 23915 (I've tested the download half a dozen times over (looked through the files to make sure I didn't make the same mistake I made the first time). I'll PM you more details about my above statement (as to not let this get out to the public where anyone can see)“ you …

• About banning

Beitrag

if you get banned from wiimmfi now, in the future , you will be unbanned . You will have a second chance?Zitat von Wiimm: „There will be a chance in the future when the ban system supports temporary bans and the team will accept my ideas for temporary bans. That this will take weeks.“ I came to this doubt by reading the words of wiimm....

• About banning

Beitrag

​If you are banned now , in a little time , will be implemented when the temporary ban , they will unbanned and you will have a second chance?If you are banned now , in a little time , will be Implemented When the temporary ban , they will unbanned and you will have a second chance?

• SSBB Friend Code Exchange

Beitrag

@bgonev added, add me

Beitrag

@carlos99sa added, @Dermelino added, ad me.. fc: 3141-3265-8265

Beitrag

@carlos99sa , @fbkpo added codes, now add me for random play /my fc: 3141-3265-8265|

Beitrag

all others add me and activate OPENHOST for brawl..

Beitrag

Hello .. I would like to ask you a question: when I go in search of casual gamers, can not find anyone .. it's a problem with the server, or players NTSC-U can only find those with the same region of the game? (NTSC-U> U NTSC-PAL> NTSC-J PAL> NTSC-J)? It serves really add a list of friends on the first page, if we do not have confirmation that others will do the same, and knowing that it is not even updated ?. look instead for an answer the first question anyway, here is my code: 3141-3265-8265 …