Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 32.

• About banning

HeisenbergMKWii - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

inappropriate mii name prnt.sc/jslycc

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BWP_Michel: „Name: Mich_mx wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600325334 FC: 0478-4496-5590 Reason: Items Hacks in GCN DK Mountain “ Another pov: youtu.be/NDDqmDZtyrw Saw that their ban is limited to 4 weeks, what determines these durations? Was under the impression that these types of trolls usually recieve a permanent ban.

• About banning

Beitrag

* 1423-3423-6331 * 2407-6927-3481 * 2582-9813-2917 2018-02-18 19:33 CET

• About banning

Beitrag

Is the anti cheat effective on the grumble volcano glitch now, even with cts off? Here’s four players going for it the first race, then two of of them proceed to go for it a second time which they fail after revoting the track. Ban worthy? youtu.be/zfvML4JSmkU

• About banning

Beitrag

Encountered a player who trolled in a ww earlier. Only recorded the last out of three or so races they went backwards and hit players with stars and bullets. Didn’t record an actual hit, although you can see spinning icons on the mini map, them diving on purpose to get rid of an unwanted item, hitting a player off screen during the last stretch, getting last place. If there are any issues, I could ask five people in that room to tell you the same. youtu.be/JQbFUIJz_4o 10:33 UTC wiimmfi.de/mkw/li…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Or we don't receive reports about them, which is by far the more likely scenario. Instead of assuming ignorance, why don't you try to take action? We're only as good as the reports we receive. “ Yeah, I see your point on assuming ignorance, however it's not hard for me to jump to conclusions when I feel that some mods are very biased. Staying on topic with getting banned for bike dancing; I find it ridiculous when a player gets banned for bike dancing and is labeled wit…

• About banning

Beitrag

So you can get banned almost immediately for bike dancing in a 1v2 battle, meanwhile 'putamierda' can play app 100 matches without being touched? Seems like some of these moderators are more ignorant than I first assumed.

• About banning

Beitrag

youtu.be/Bkoou1eLCq4 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600267756

• About banning

Beitrag

Apfel item cheats youtu.be/s2jgb9ChmqA

• About banning

Beitrag

ftw starbaby youtu.be/25vNUTWilWU 09:00 UTC PID 600200518

• About banning

Beitrag

Wariotroll youtu.be/jSOmBH19NrM PID 600195410 20:00 UTC

• About banning

Beitrag

Flying Yoshi ftw hacker, went by ηf☆κλι, but I couldn't get his mii name on screen, although it's pretty obvious it was him (hacked some more next race as well). youtu.be/P5q77z5E7fc wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600181422 10:16 UTC

• About banning

Beitrag

ghost hacks on gv2 @ 9:10 UTC wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600181671 youtu.be/HJtWUGvQ1qA

• About banning

Beitrag

various Item cheats by the King Boo «Player" youtu.be/-6iD61ws2VM WGM ac disabled DSDS ac enabled wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600173773 Time: ca. 10:30 UTC

• About banning

Beitrag

youtu.be/9bSkenv9OKI wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/418070479 Mii name: τεrεμι Time: app. 8:30 am utc

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Valentino: „Zitat von Maruish0190406: „ANOTHER HACKER !!: youtube.com/watch?v=8zZHEeWxl2w Wiimmfi report: Name: dαηι£ll£♪ Friendcode: 3184-2773-9219 pid: http://wiimmfi.de/mkw0?p=6001 “ lol.. i was only FTLing hacking, not FTWing. Is FTL hacking still considered as item cheats? i know that FTWing is. “ I was about to share some hacking by you as well. So you're saying that item cheating is justified, as long as you place last? Cause you're wasting everyone's time when you hack in wws. …

• About banning

Beitrag

hey mods wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600155702 star/blueshell hacks app. 4 AM utc yesterday youtu.be/DufKksCP-vE

• About banning

Beitrag

Just sharing some ftw hack attack footage. Blue shells, bombs, stars. youtu.be/Gl2mAndwI2o wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600117095 app. 3:30 AM UTC

• About banning

Beitrag

Met up with a star + blue shell ftw hacker earlier tonight. He got really angry when I slow owned him with the bananas there wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600113379 mii name μκέ Hέή Ύ fc 0521-3972-0931 00:45 UTC youtu.be/PltEcWqQ2YA

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von m4xiking: „@HeisenbergMKWii Instead of shooting once and throwing the bomb to get lead he wastes all his green shells on you so he has no protection and doesn't get much lead. I guess that's trolling. “ What do you mean by "throwing the bomb to get the lead"? I'm pretty sure that bomb was from the other funky who caught up due to blake's amazing sniping abilities. Zitat von eN-t: „That's not trolling as long as he doesn't do that like all race long, or in every race. And if any of the …