Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• About banning

Tyrant - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Name: Sn . FC: 2153-4864-8650 Room ID: JL63 Issue: Trolling/Disruptive Play Time: Approx. 3pm BST/2pm UTC (Versteckter Text) (Versteckter Text)

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Shuik1: „I think there should be some update that lets banned players play with friends but not regional or ww “ that would be difficult but i think it could be done only allow the banned player to play with their friends in private lobbies only but not allowing them to play in the rest of the online game i think that sounds fair “ The issue with that is that in some cases private rooms are the exact reason as to why people get banned. Hacking in a room without…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von ErrorUnknownGT: „Hey guys, don't really have an exact timestamp of it, but two guys were doing the ultra on grumble... again. twitch.tv/videos/211397083?t=08m06s Unfortunately, I couldn't get their info at the time, but their names are Y4shiYT and XF e, so be on the lookout “ Just gonna help with information: V7J5i58GQHWhebNid0e50g.png Room Link: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/r435434 Y4shiYT Player Link: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600300698 I'd actually say that the Yoshi is the "Player" though becaus…

• Unable to connect to Wiimmfi

Beitrag

Would it be worth checking settings such as your NAT to ensure that they haven't somehow been moved to Strict/3-Type settings? Honestly not too sure if such would help, but perhaps the specific Chadsoft servers are less restrictive to get on to and/or verify against when it comes to loading through their launcher. Haven't personally got knowledge on the area, but it may be something to consider just in case this is one of those anomalies where something generic like NAT issues may be the fix. Be…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „I don’t think I have properly set up the program, which could explain why I can’t use it... any other expert willing to burn time with assistance, do let me know on that. Discord preferably. “ I can probably help you out with it later, but just for now I'll printscreen some of the output when you insert in the data packets provided as evidence... (Versteckter Text) Note the "Player moved ms before the start" lines on 3 races all being of the same player (Japanese charact…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Zitat von Pride-Kun: „Hacker : ctk Kadou. FC : 3399-0257-6028. He dodges 2 blue shells after shock and pow. Look at 10.40. Video : youtu.be/bX0w1_0nYF4 “ It’s hard to call it invincible because he gets hit by everything else... thoughts on this anyone else? “ The first one on the minimap it seems like he hits something, perhaps he somehow gets lucky and avoids it through the speed change on the ramp, the second one he lags quite a bit right before it so I guess "the blue…

• Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von skil: „hopefully, it will fix it. thanks ventord. i was just staying an idea that could help minimise hackers while not being as annoying for legit users. “ theres no such thing as legit users theres hackers and players thats it the only way u can be a regular player is to have no cheats on and try to play the game without loosing but its going to be hard since everyone plays as one character most of the time “ There's always been a debate about what constitute…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von HurricaneForceGaming: „Found a hacker "Andres", I'll have a video up soon, but here is a room link. wiimmfi.de/mkw/room/r360025 “ I can vouch for this person's report, I DC'd pretty quickly on but my mkw-ana caught the dude using items he shouldn't have (including one before the countdown was over). (Versteckter Text)

• About banning

Beitrag

Hey there, been quite some time since I last had to report anyone, but there's an interesting one here... Time: Approximately 2:25pm BST, 25th September 2017 (WGM around 2:25pm, rBC3 around 2:35pm) Reason for ban: Trolling, Glitch, potential cheats? FC: 4902-2655-5294 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600283550 Video: youtube.com/watch?v=r3c47QlhiWM rBC3: The user opts to sit there for some time after being hit, activates a star (illegitimate, seems he hacked a star just to hit us) and trolls. WGM: The …

• About banning

Beitrag

MKWii Hacker. Was a guest-and-user duo (as you can see when they got top 2). fb7a9d73631608638f02f042ef5c45a0.png 0779-0954-7968 PID: 600136640 At the start, you can see a baby luigi drive off the map by miles. Also, on lap 2, the baby luigi is cheating stars and megas. youtube.com/watch?v=xUs40yWNLis

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: jofra“perú FC: 1079-7428-8988 Hacks Used: Some form of lag cheat, or the Stop Timer code. bd3f58167ac4762c254e2309656ef9ef.png Spot the fact that at the start of the video you can clearly see he does not have any form of lag start enough to cut off nearly a quarter of the track in lagged time. youtube.com/watch?v=zH72K7iyL8s

• About banning

Beitrag

1638-0878-5772 ダヸクkzy(▼□▼ Item Hack a0626f52bd9f7a52b087ea19d7c6ad35.png youtube.com/watch?v=ElRGcp_gPWQ

• About banning

Beitrag

Another hacker. Name: ςια⑫⑫⑫ (12s are normally symbols) FC: 3440-2289-3959 Hacks used: Item hack (Stars, Megas and Blues) Them on the wiimmfi page in that race: 9cf674c4df420a4716980f3a7fdbf08d.png Video evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=khud6tT5X14

• About banning

Beitrag

As well as the above player, I found 2 others. youtube.com/watch?v=uFYeA55jg4o Name: Creeper PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw?p=600046262 FC: 0864-9939-2182 Group: wiimmfi.de/mkw?g=708046494 Date and Time: 2014-10-18 10:35 UTC youtube.com/watch?v=Encwd7-3Tl0 Name: Maxi PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw?p=600046153 FC: 4816-3638-3305 Group: wiimmfi.de/mkw?g=708046494 Date and Time: 2014-10-18 10:46 UTC