Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Multi Game Support

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

52110? That's a DNS issue - Maybe it's asking for a domain that your DNS isn't sending - a wireshark capture from start to end would be the best :3

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

@Leseratte cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…ampionship10331.pcapng.gz LMK when you've downloaded so I can remove

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm you said you were free over the weekend; I'm assuming you were busy and couldn't update stuff? Also, for some reason Conduit 2 is using dls1.riiconnect24.net not dls1.ilostmymind.xyz

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

If Automatic Downloads break, EVC, News, and Forecast channel would stop working. @Leseratte have you tried diff'ing a pre- and post-force config? Also, RiiConnect24 proxies competition downloads (to make mail actualy work since we replace @wii.com with @rc24.xyz multiple times), so this may be for something for @larsenv to look at with the DNS - @SuperNigaWii depending on if the Wii FC is properly sent it might not say you've downloaded it since as a result of our proxy. Try backing up the whol…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Turns out his image isn't properly patched; making him do that, then I'll see what happens

• Unfair ban

Beitrag

even cheaper; i can buy a new Wii for £8-10 here, you already have all the cables ettc

• Zitat von SuperNigaWii: „Hello. The "Moi" time is mine, I did it around 5 years ago I think, when the original WFC was still alive, when testing other cheats, and never deleted my save file since cheated times could not be submitted to the original leaderboards (they displayed an error code if you tried to do so.) When I was testing M&S's leaderboards alongside Sepalani I noticed this, but I thought it would be removed once the leaderboards were ready. @Sepalani, if you need to, I'll delete my s…

• This is an issue @Sepalani had when coding the Gamestats server; the issue is, due to each game being different (some do generic times, some do data files, etc) it's not easy to allow reports. However, a Web UI would be a nice addition for administrative tasks. Tomorrow at 4pm UK (5pm France), I'll see what I can do during maintenance time.

• Console creation has been denied. Leave it for 24 hours (if you try again it'll reset the clock back to 24 hours) and try again

• Apparently AltWFC has update data but I don't know if they infinite loop too; it's possible DLS1 is only meant to send one update at a time (maybe the game lists what it already has?)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm regarding "I tested at 14:07 CEST Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 but it doesn't work. The login works but it don't upload the levels. I've done this video and please look it"; Wireshark dump attached - I first connected then clicked receive -> Nintendo and it said no levels were there. Then, when I went to send my level to the server, it said synchronising and didnt seem to like what the server sent back since it just stayed on "Synchronising" for about 90 seconds before saying "Communication err…

• The issue is when I offered the updates, the game would just update loop. If @Xidus or anyone else wants to RE how the update data is saved in the save then please feel welcome

• It shouldn't infinite loop; my server returns no updates because i don't have any updates and when i tried to send some the game would just infinite loop dl and not work. 31010 is special though; I've started logging, please @ me here once you've gone online and reached that error.

• 20100 is a nice little error code you see when something is wrong (usually with your end) and it wont tell you why in-game. Do a connection test on the Wii U, check the internet there. If it wasn't CTGP-R, I'd have said check your MKW patch since 20100 can occur when it's trying to connect to wiimmfi over SSL, or NWFC over HTTP.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

I don't think you're listening. - You would have to compile the appropiate module into a test game, then decompile the game and inject the relevant bits into NSMBW. - Even if you did this, you then have to somehow make it not violate copyright laws by being something made from Nintendo's own SDK with a lot of debug stuff left in. - You'd also have to submit to Wiimm what to do, and you'd have to make sure you didnt do something stupid or silly like use the wrong servers. Even with all that, it's…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

It's unlikely to find volunteers to add a Wiimmfi patch to a game that's already compiled; it'd honestly be easier to improve on Bean's netslug system (maybe use Wiimmfi for matchmaking but use the netslug tool itself to like actually connect the two users)

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von MDHEXT: „A group of friends and I are working on an NSMB iso hack for the Nintendo Wii console. We would like to use wiimmfi for some online features. We would like to ask if anyone would like to code these features into the hack, as well as the component that run on the wiimmfi server. Please get back to me soon because we have already started coding. “ You'd need to add in an implementation for GameSpy - literally look at the Wii SDK, it's all in there. Do what DWC does, and you'll f…

• Wii-Homebrew emulator

PokeAcer - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

NINTENDONT has more support and is much better than DIOS MIOS. If you have the real game, get Devolution: it supports BBA emulation too if you want that.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

While I remember: @Wiimm SSBB should be set to full with message: "Use RiiConnect24 DNS - Currently 164.132.44.106)' - spectator mode and submissions only work on that DNS as your tool (and Bean's disc patcher) doesn't patch .gamespy.com