Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 55.

• Zitat von ->3mre<-: „Do you mean offline? If yes, than it's normal, unless you play heart of China “ It was online

• About banning

Chaos-AltWFC - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von KantoEpic: „Unfortunately, their time was submitted right when the competition was about to end, so I assume that nobody was able to remove it from the leaderboards. “ He is banned anyway * 96m, 2018-03-10 15:50 COT 2018-03-17 15:50 COT * →3mre← 3184-2781-5253 M.Kart Wii * Submitting cheated time to a competition. * Moderator ban or kick: Profile and related console are banned for 1 week.

• About banning

Beitrag

Ive been noticing, the cheaters are coming back

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „(like FoolishBanana and Chaos) are the stupid ones “ How are we the stupid ones if you cheated and you get a ban for it? Its only 1 week, not 4 weeks, not forever.

• About banning

Beitrag

@'Andr3 ALTWFC if you wanna get unbanned, take the advice pokeacer was saying, otherwise you will remain banned

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „every time I used Unban “ and that is why you got perma bans.

• CTGP-R crashing in online battles

Chaos-AltWFC - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

i agree, i was playing in a coin battle (coin runners) and the moment the battle ended my ctgp crashed without my stuff on.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von RoGamerMKW: „Dear moderators, it's me, RoGamer. I'd like to sorry for hacking Wiimmfi so many times and bypassing the bans... I hacked when I used Dolphin, yeah, I don't learn haha... So, I want to ask if you can give me a chance to play Wiimmfi when I buy another Wii (my Wii SD Slot isn't working) or if I get the new method of Wiimmfi without SD Card... Please, I want to play really bad, and if you guys caught me hacking again, perma ban me... Please, I want to play MKW online again..…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Andr3 ALTWFC: „wiimmfi.de/mkw/room/p600189821 Using VR/BR Hack FC: 1079-7437-2221 Name: £★ ¢rash “ I look at his PID and i dont see any sort of VR/BR hack. He just always maintained 9.5k and maybe kept getting +0.

• About banning

Beitrag

@Andr3 ALTWFC theres nothing u can do now prntscr.com/hib3on

• About banning

Beitrag

but you didnt touch a item box. cheat confirmed

• About banning

Beitrag

1. please learn grammar 2. really? you didnt touch a item box 3. how is wiimmfi illegal @Andr3 ALTWFC

• About banning

Beitrag

incase you are too lazy to watch matzes video: 4DR Blast threw a blue shell at 1:04 without touching a item box,

• About banning

Beitrag

found someone on the stats page named "RoadTo0000", 0000 is impossible but here is his info Name: RoadTo0000 FC: 3270-1780-0052 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600285556 Reason: Attempting to get 0 vr (which is impossible.)

• About banning

Beitrag

One of my friends was streaming MKWii Wiimmfi and he found a Instant drift Cheater named Player. here is his infomation. Name: no name FC: 4343-9197-8815 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600281919 Group: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/1499831/600281919 Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=IAKezhrwYYQ 3:46 - 5:13 EDIT: Found someguy recording himself hacking wws. Name: B4 FC: 0521-3988-9891 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600282339 Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=L9ggVE8z8D4 Item cheats, and no countdown. EDIT 2: Looks like he delete…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „Does this look like the place to talk about youtube videos? “ i totally agree!! plus, rogamer is talking about something from almost 3 weeks ago, nonsense!

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Hunter9999vr: „Might be using the name for misleading purposes only, you never know. “ True

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: Road2@1vr FC: 4945-2151-2651 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600273611 kinda obvious he is trying to get 1 vr on ctww.

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: ④ Dμsk FC: 2497-0828-8550 Reason: Glitching on GV Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=7MyNfNpcc98 Look at 0:05, The Daisy (④ Dμsk) went back to glitch, and 0:20 dusk was on the rock and only glitched 1 lap.

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: MαrkMγWσrd FC: 1809-8890-1460 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600275028 Reason: According to description, it says hacking blue shells, but idk. Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=o9tiT_R8VBA