Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

• How to setup mkw-ana on windows

CuChO - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

so I got this, looks like is working right ??, I play around 10 races just see how it works

• How to setup mkw-ana on windows

Beitrag

hello can I set up mkw-Ana over Dolphin and if yes how, any video tutorial, I mostly do streams while playing (2-3 hours game play) so this tools will be a lot helpful, I'm a veteran player, I'm not longer have my wii (left it in Mexico now I live in Canada) the save game I use is from my real wii. Any more information from me I will provided if need it. Streamers like me get a lot of players mostly 12 every race because they all want to be on the video.

• About banning

Beitrag

Caught this person cheating with off Road and Mini Turbo Mii Name JPN☆Red↑↑ FC 1034-3867-8427 gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZscYNkOv58&feature=share

• About banning

Beitrag

Does this count as disruptive play since this person will wait and hit the other player, he actually try to did it to me once but to the other player did it more then 5 times but on video I just got it once, I was having trouble with the recorder, was not detecting the signal from the wii. Mii Name : ☆ρίχ@1νr♪☆ FC : 1638-0899-2871 youtu.be/H76SsxUq59U

• About banning

Beitrag

I caught a user using Instant Mini Turbo Cheat. Mii: Marcio BR FC: 2364-5434-3340 The user was really smart hiding it, because took me lots of races for me to notice it. youtu.be/6IwQZND5uKE

• About banning

Beitrag

Reporting a user for abuse of items cheat code Danilo FC 1809-8894-5889 youtu.be/tVamQ6Cp07c

• Help Reseting Password

CuChO - - Gästeforum

Beitrag

thanks a lot happy to be back