Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 77.

• Multi Game Support

francesco - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

@Wiimm warn me when you've set up the sake to take a test for MvsDk2

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm can you remove the comment of alien crash and set also to "FULL" bomberman blast (with no comment)? Because the leaderboards works on all of these games

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I have the same problem @victorzer I wrote some month ago a post on the thread "collecting error codes" but nobody answered me.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm I would like to remind you to change the status to some games already mentioned above and also to work on the server sake for mario VS Donkey kong 2 Zitat von francesco: „I have tested Alien Crash rankings and they seem to work. The leaderboards are empty but surely because no one has played this game since the "gamestats" server has been implemented. However, the "98020" error does not appear, so the game can be set to "FULL" EDIT: I have also tested bomberman blast and the leaderboards …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I tested at 14:07 CEST Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 but it doesn't work. The login works but it don't upload the levels. I've done this video and please look it youtu.be/ZPywY6TfZ6I

• Zitat von Natt: „"HTTP connection failed", I don't know what means, but everyone here in Brazil can't be enter in Wiimmfi Smash server. Mario Kart Wii Works Fine, but Smash Bros... Is there anyone else with this problem? “ I had the same problem this morning but now works

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I have tested Alien Crash rankings and they seem to work. The leaderboards are empty but surely because no one has played this game since the "gamestats" server has been implemented. However, the "98020" error does not appear, so the game can be set to "FULL" EDIT: I have also tested bomberman blast and the leaderboards works @Wiimm

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Hello guys i need Help! If i try to download a reval ghost (in the rankings) i get the error code 10351 What should I do?

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

yes @Wiimm

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

@Wiimm can you insert this little translation correction? Zitat: „ it Cancelli su DS Borgo Delfino [creato da Sniki] Il secondo evento speciale di Sniki vi condurrà sulla pista DS Borgo Delfino. Attraversa tutti i cancelli senza mancarne nessuno. I salti sull'acqua vi daranno un vantaggio sul tempo! “

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat: „it Cancelli su DS Borgo Delfino [creato da Sniki] Il secondo evento speciale di Sniki vi condurrà sulla pista DS Borgo Delfino. Attraversa tutti i cancelli senza mancarne nessuno. I salti sull'acqua vi darà un vantaggio sul tempo! “ This is the italian translation @Wiimm

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

@Leseratte the auto patcher works sometimes

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm why Rayman raving rabbids 2 is setted to "working with some issusses"? Zitat von francesco: „For rayman raving rabbids 2 the leaderboards works and "working except online statistics" i think isn't right. Set the game to FULL (my guess). “

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Agentwii71

• Wiimmfi: OPENHOST

Beitrag

@WiimmI tested the OPENHOST on Mario Kart DS and it works. I tested with Black, White List and Disambled with another DS... It works fine

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Let's hope that it works

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Yes i can add you but not this week-end Sorry @PokeAcer

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „@francesco I can see different logins for AMQE, and all logins were successful. T think, only a traffic dump of your side will help. “ I'm connected every times and the connection is always successful but when i try to send a level it disconnect... @Wiimm

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm and please see the video

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm youtu.be/Fpf5LZhVhIg