Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 797.

• I don’t think Wiimmfi will trigger 20103. On my old console, with no patches whatsoever, that’s the expected error code. Not entirely sure why.

• About banning

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

And...?

• It's illegal regardless, just don't do it. (and honestly, I'd delete it just in case anyone was influenced...)

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PeeJay Bonobo: „Haven't been here in ages, but whose fault is that? Surely not mine. Name: MGamer PID: 600358240 FC: 1079-7454-0640 Flying with Bullet Bill, item hacks youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7lQOZZ23Y “ That's just a guy who happens to have custom tracks in his MyStuff folder, that's why he's flying around like that. As for the item cheats accusation, mostly inaccurate, because he was last on his screen and happened to pull a bullet, but the bullet was still following his own track. You…

• About banning

Beitrag

Did you change any of your console identifiers? My guess would be that you did and didn’t know it... It all depends on how you load the game and how you load mkw fun.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Tock: „Sounds like he is just annoyed that you don't use punctuation which you kinda proved by replying without punctuation. “ idont have to i can type how ever i want its not like this is is business or im typing a stupid letter “ He DOES have a point you know. You don’t have to type as if you’re in English class, but at least write where your content is legible. Besides, if I actually did take a shot every time you had a jumbled sentence, I’d probably have a …

• About banning

Beitrag

Well, we can't really help you as you've admitted already to cheating and have also been punished for it, so doubt you'll get much help there.

• Unfair ban

Beitrag

There is no proof that your friends you mention actually exist, as this is a common story that anyone can use to get them unbanned (some years ago, someone on here used the excuse that their sister got them banned). And you also admitted that you used cheats the first time, so there’s hardly any chance for unban, sorry. You need a new console to be completely unbanned.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Because of this, this player was reported to me.. I gave a ban, but I’m really debating about whether it is too harsh or not.. but in either way, his time should be deleted for disregarding competition rules. forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…b02d14b166d17789e01b119e3

• About banning

Beitrag

You forgot to provide a fc...

• About banning

Beitrag

You don’t know what a permanent ban is? It doesn’t mean take a 2 week break and come back at your own will, it doesn’t work like that. Especially if you have had several chances..

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Hoping for many more years to come! Very grateful to have an alternative from the discontinuation of Nintendo WFC

• About banning

Beitrag

I...... don't think it's a good idea yet to touch this one. IIRC, reason 8 from IIB is rare (I forgot for what reason, ask maybe @MrBean35000vr) But, from this person's FC, I don't think he has a history of using cheats. This one could be some sort of illusion.

• About banning

Beitrag

To be fair, running in other people’s houses repeatedly has worked out well for me; a bruise, then a gunshot. Think about it.

• About banning

Beitrag

I mean, I'm pretty sure I did say one of the proofs provided for one of your bans was more or less insufficient, so that would have favored more towards you, but that's honestly your choice if you do/don't ...+

• What type of device do you use to connect to the internet? Is it a mobile type modem or something?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von jackw: „GV Glitcher youtube.com/watch?v=sU3pe41x_-0&feature=youtu.be i.imgur.com/SUmr3O9.png Mii name: XAGX FC: 1681-0405-5169 You can see in video at 1:04 my position changes without getting passed, and then he ends up in first place. “ A bit late on this, but I thought someone else would have taken your report by now, but apparently not, so I've banned them. I'm not available much anymore because i have 40 hours a week for work ...

• About banning

Beitrag

Really a shame if your life revolves around the game... try um.. fishing. Much more time consuming rather than asking over and over again, when already a decent portion of your ban is already gone.

• Wii-Homebrew emulator

Frost3227 - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

There are a few loaders, I think. But you need your own copy of the game (legally, anyway).

• About banning

Beitrag

So.. you basically hacked 1vr because you thought it was cool...?