Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 23.

• About banning

Amaya - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Stalking cheat is a cheat that allows the cheater to "stalk" (basically hover directly over) other racers.

• Unless you've already unlocked all the characters on that license on vanilla MKWii, it won't allow CPUs to play as unlockable characters. At least that's what I think is happening.

• About banning

Beitrag

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dolphin without a Wii NAND won't work on Wiimmfi, so I think that might be your problem. As for fixing it, I'm not really sure how.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I didn't know Frost stepped down. Since he stepped down, what should I do now? He literally said to ask him for another chance two months after a post in April. I know I waited an extra month, but what do I do now? “ Ask literally any other Wiimmfi Moderator.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I actually decided to wait more than three months to reply to this. I figured it would help my case a little. That being said, I'd like to appeal my ban again so I can play on Wiimmfi again. If it's declined, then I understand. I'm sorry for my behavior in the past. “ Frost himself can't help you since he's stepped down, but to be completely honest, a simple "sorry" isn't really gonna cut it. You've been a troll in WW's and unable to take responsibility for your stupid actio…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Amaya: „yes i bypass bans on a weekly basis but this ban not fair !!! seriously do something better with your life “ ur kinda stupid for saying that out loud dude also bypassing bans isnt good cause if ur using the hack that changes ur wiis mac address it could accidentally get someones wii banned as well even if they did nothing wrong “ There's something called sarcasm my friend.

• About banning

Beitrag

yes i bypass bans on a weekly basis but this ban not fair !!! seriously do something better with your life

• About banning

Beitrag

1 VR is an impossible value, so in short, that's probably why you got banned.

• About banning

Beitrag

"skilled player" >glitches on GV, twice >slow as fuck >cant take responsibility for their own actions >insults wiimmfi mods after they made you take responsibility for your dumb actions by banning you >cant stand having their skyscraper sized ego popped >probably lives in their mom's basement at 35 yeah skilled player guys shouldn't have banned that godly player

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von BThrough: „Did I say Chaos was snitching on me? No, I didn't. I'm just saying that Chaos and FoolishBanana are snitches. They have gotten numerous people in trouble before. “ Here, I'll correct that for you:Chaos and FoolishBanana are doing what Wiimmfi's moderation team asks them to do when they encounter cheaters, which is to report them. They have done what people cannot do for they do not have the means to [packet dumps or video recollectio…

• About banning

Beitrag

I don't understand why people feel the need to beg for multiple chances just so they can waste it by cheating. Lol

• About banning

Beitrag

youtu.be/Qmk8UTtjxmU All information is in the description.

• About banning

Beitrag

4129-1704-7103  6. guest vs — — 7507 4886 Federico wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600186687 youtu.be/7pIyOD3N4q0 Reason: Speed hacks, invincible cheat/extreme lag. Probably invincible cheat but nothing was detected by IIB. Not sure if it makes much of a difference.

• About banning

Beitrag

youtu.be/Alleqtz4XGM PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600298638 Room pic: prntscr.com/hknaen Report reason: Using item cheats, Bullet Bill Speed Mod, and Wrong CT distribution (voting CT in reg ww).

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Chaos-AltWFC: „Name: ④ Dμsk FC: 2497-0828-8550 Reason: Glitching on GV Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=7MyNfNpcc98 Look at 0:05, The Daisy (④ Dμsk) went back to glitch, and 0:20 dusk was on the rock and only glitched 1 lap. “ Just to reiterate so people don't get confused: This is not a real 4DR Member, simply an impostor.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachy: „forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…f7bee39c1f49b97a27bf6e501 Uhhh yeah that's not going to fly. Proof for both of these now. We were both playing with a moderator today who was LIVE STREAMING and had no problems with our play style. Wonder what silly moderator this was that still has their dick in their ass... But like I mentioned early on, PLENTY of wiis to play on if we're going to give out unfair bans! “ I would also like to see proof of this as well. I'm not about to have this …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Shuik1: „First of all, I didn't use item cheats at all. I streamed all my wiimmfi footage from the past 2 days on my youtube channel. Second of all, it technically wasn't ban circumvention since I was playing on my other laptop with dolphin. “ You still used an unbanned NAND when you were still banned on another console, so that still is ban circumvention. Any moderator can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's why you were banned.

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: SebaGamer2 1294-4928-2612  2. HOST Ame/1 vs — — 5247 5000 SebaGamer2 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600263732 Accusation: Using Not Allowed Glitches (GV Lap Skip) Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=BxqAsC6VLfw

• About banning

Beitrag

Name: Goin 4 1VR FC 3527-8750-8922 PID wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600190650 Reason: Trolling or disruptive play, going on a pointless quest for 1VR I'm pretty sure the name explains itself. lol

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Eljala: „So I just want to know, is this really a reason to ban? If I want to dance in public and I DON'T bother anyone in that room then I deserve to be banned just for playing around? How old are the moderators in this server? 10? I should be free to dance with people I find in random battles or races because creating a private room is not an option since I cant communicate with the people I dance with and the only way to find eachother is in public rooms, also we would have to wait …