Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Wiimmfi on 3ds? (Question)

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Yes, you need to "hack" your 3DS. In many countries around the world this is perfectly legal. See 3ds.hacks.guide for more information.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von FancyDolphin: „@PokeAcer I'm trying to use Riivolution so it will use the patched main.dol instead of the default one that Brawl has but Riivolution won't detect my XML. “ Ensure your disc id (RSBE for US SSBB) is in the XML.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von FancyDolphin: „@Wiimm If the link address is in the main.dol, then may I have a NTSC-U main.dol from a Brawl ISO patched with the updated patcher? “ Make one yourself

• wiimmfi-Patcher

Beitrag

Any reason for the lack of Mac support? Wiimmfi-patcher usually uses WIT which you do compile for Mac...

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

"First" i think he was referring to first developed? it does have very bad netcode

• Zitat von FancyDolphin: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Hopefully, just having RC24 DNS should work “ It unfortunately may require for RC24 to be fully installed, but IDK yet. “ No, it 100% doesn't - RC24's DNS is just making it point sake.gamespy.com to Wiimmfi (source: I added the line in). Zitat von FancyDolphin: „Is it possible you can send me a (NTSC-U) SSBB main.dol with sake.wiimmfi.de instead of sake.gamespy.com, when you're done? “ You can make one yourself when the patcher is released

• That should fix it; once Wiimmfi's SAKE accepts sake.wiimmfi.de, and if/when people repatch, SSBB should work perfectly for everyone

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Seems my DLS was messed up; @Wiimm please change the SSBB DLS back to dls1.ilostmymind.xyz, as it is now responding.

• Hopefully, just having RC24 DNS should work. @Wiimm would it be possible to update wit (and wiimmfi patcher) to also patch *.gamespy.com? The only issue is that gamespy.com is 11 char, and gs.wiimmfi.de is 13 - the only game I've seen on NWFC using gamespy.com is SSBB, which uses sake.gamespy.com - maybe patch it to sake.wiimmfi.de? @MrBean35000vr similarly, would the disc patcher be updatable at some point in the future?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Thank you Sorry for changing it every 5 seconds, I hope to never have to change it again now c:

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Little bit of spring cleaning forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…2a4fb75ef71921a0e6a980013

• About banning

Beitrag

Depends on your PC, router setup, etc If your router supports static routes and you have Windows 7 (iirc? I believe 8 or 10 killed it) - How to setup mkw-ana on windows Got an OpenWRT router? - mkw-ana on OpenWRT router

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

3dpicrosseuds, bandbrosds, bandbroseuds, madeinoreds, otonazenshuds, pokedungeonds, pokerangerds, syachi2ds - they should all be pointing to DLS2. However, instead of annoying you with doing that (please don't! it's fine), change all DLS2 to DLS1; I'm going to consolidate my 2 servers together as one, which makes everyone's life easier, under dls1.ilostmymind.xyz

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm UNO's DSiWare seems to only use KUNV to login on both EUR and USA, and thus KUNJ,KUNK,KUNP aren't needed. nights2wii seems to work fine in both Random and Friend battles, and My Dream is still untested, due to it needing a playthrough of the game. EDIT1: msolympicds should be set to FULL.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von TheBlessed1: „Zitat von Atlas: „Since we can't know for sure who it was, we can't do anything sadly “ In general what kind of proof is required “ Packet dumps, while hard to setup depending on your environment, are a great way to keep data on races; it also picks up on glitches and cheats automatically, all a mod has to do is run it back and press Ban :3

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von larsenv: „@Wiimm To the above post, unodsi can be set to FULL. “ done Zitat von PokeAcer: „@Wiimm is pokemon (gen 4 and 5)'s DLS set to dls2.ilostmymind.xyz ? (or dls2.pokeacer.xyz, either one should work) “ updated And here is a complete overview about DLS1 setting: Quellcode (17 Zeilen)“ dls2.riiconnect24.net is deprecated; please change them to dls2.ilostmymind.xyz as the riiconnect24.net domain doesnt have the DNS record set iirc Zitat von malekmaroc7: „@Wiimm Whe…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „ “ whats so bad about joining a lobby too fast cause i sometimes see people getting kicked and banned for a few minutes due to joining a room too fast is it unfair because theyre joining during a voting is going on “ As he said, you can't join during voting. But, if you try and spam join, it can fuck with a room's stability.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

"From phone" this may be the issue; your phone might be overriding the DNS. @Wiimm is pokemon (gen 4 and 5)'s DLS set to dls2.ilostmymind.xyz ? (or dls2.pokeacer.xyz, either one should work)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@malekmaroc7 wait - the server says you're downloading DLC for HeartGold/SoulSilver? Can you please go to ip.liquidweb.com and give me the last 2 parts of your IP: for example, if it says 46.4.79.141, please tell me 79.141 (i dont need your full IP and putting it on a forum would be silly).

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Yes; the game didn't like the file, so it errored.