Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• About banning

Bundag - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=nQX_gwS6aKI&feature=youtu.be youtube.com/watch?v=wvRQWUgQyu4&feature=youtu.be 4343-9200-7570 7162 4994 GH Formz... real annoying item hacker, I think he uses other names apart from this one

• About banning

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=dQEsbUIL8cE&feature=youtu.be Name: Beefy FC: 0521-3992-7759 Invincible, item hack, time freeze and freefly hacks

• About banning

Beitrag

Diego is back with an item hack and the other two in the 2nd video are using the incredibly boring time freeze which went on forever after the battle ended youtube.com/watch?v=uiJqMRRK3go youtube.com/watch?v=RoHy47rH6us&t=85s * 2282-3357-4198 watch-pid-24x16.png *  2. viewer * Ame/1 * bt * — * — * 5000 * 5009 * Dιέgδ →♪♪♪ * 3570-8259-1330 watch-pid-24x16.png *  3. viewer * Ame/1 * bt * — * — * 7045 * 4959 * 1. MiniAngry 2. Koopaclown

• About banning

Beitrag

Newb also plays as Sniiper, she just switched her br from over 8500 to 1203 and drained the other players

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Marifax: „Name: no name FC: 3441-9742-7017 Accusation: Trolling and maybe item hacks. wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600043337 Video: youtu.be/JGclG6Zim8I “ That "player" does use item cheats. I have played it hundreds of times, it has either a full item hack or a smaller one with mega, bomb, red shells, triple green and triple nanas that can be activated/deativated, he/she is from usa and uses a region changer

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Yax: „Hacker: Name: Spongebob FC: 0693-1966-7751 PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/profile/600191015 Match: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/2683593/600191015 Reason: Item hacks and speed hacks youtube.com/watch?v=V-v2HVgOgD4 In the video, you can see "Spongebob" uses a bomb before the first set of items, which is pretty much 100% proof of the item hacks. For the speed hacks, you can tell he's using them from how fast his head is moving on the mini map, and how fast he is moving at the beginning before he bombs…

• About banning

Beitrag

About pulling 2 megas in a row.. I have seen this many many times so either many players are cheating or what I think could be happening is that lag maybe causing incorrect item allocation, I recently played a friend and he got so many megas in the battle while I am getting rubbish items like single nanas and fib all the time until I am losing to the point where I am getting triple reds but they were useless because he still kept pulling megas, . so I really don't think that pulling 2 megas is c…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Luigi ;^): „...ah... someone will have to pm me about that new statistic table, as I am not a smart man. Any who i got one Name: hope Fc:2411-1837-1571 Accusation: item cheats. Mega shroom youtu.be/PfIW7j51zsc I know the battle is very laggy i know know I know. But as you see and hear, you can hear hope (Luigi) using the mega shroom twice in a row. “ I see many players get 2 megas in a row, recently a player got 4 megas out of 6 items and I remember you cheating with an item hack Luigi…

• !

Beitrag

Part from the obvious hackers there seems to be a growing number of players using cheats like "receive items instantly" and the shared item codes, unless you watch carefully its nearly impossible to notice that they use codes like this

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von datschge: „The problem is not money anyway but time. Just be patient.“ ok no problem, one other thing..are the servers down because we can connect online but cannot connect to any battle or versus race since yesterday

• Servers

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „We have ordered the new server now and setup and migrating will be done in then next days.“ firstly the work you have done to create new servers is very good, and because this takes up your time and knowledge to do this, I personally think that you should make a small charge for using wifi to play online. I am happy to pay for being able to still play mkw