Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 216.

• About banning

spongebobfan - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „Looked at all the races in your stream, found no evidence of any Dolphin lag. Apparently that race you linked was misinterpreted by a moderator. Ban revoked unless said Mod explains the ban. “ how can u tell if its dolphin lag on the persons computer

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „Zitat von UhVVho: „are u sure did apple do the GV glitch? Was there suppose to be a separation ban for apple and Kw? “ I checked in the logs and both are the same person, which is a pretty convenient coincidence “ thats funny that guy wont give up

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Can we not poke fun at autism please? It's classless and in poor taste. “ dude thats not cool

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „No. The login server because Wiimm was updating it. “ does the wiimmfi app ever get updates or does it have just one version from now on

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „You might not have gotten banned immediately if you had a proper Mii name. But if you have been banned in the past for low VR and now still have low VR, the mod who banned you probably didn't want to wait a race to see if a guy with a mii name "Losing VR" was going to lose VR ... I removed the ban to actually give you a chance to re-gain normal VR. But it might be a good idea to use another Mii name than "Losing BR" in the future otherwise you may get banned again. “ is it …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „i do believe everyone deserves another chance, i learned after the 4 week ban, i didnt think i was to get banned for messaging anything on the boards. i will donate money to the server or help in any way i can to show im a good person who has a heart and wants my 6 year old and 4 year old son enjoy this game online like i have over the years. anything i can do to play online again i will do it, im not trying to beg, im just asking for another chance. “ dude u cheated get ove…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „hello, my name is johustla, i have been banned for 4 weeks for hacks again? i was using a code was suppose to be turned on for a private game only. also i didnt know that i would be banned on animal crossing city folk. im buying a brand new disk of mario kart since mine got ruined and i fully support mario kart. i want to be one of the few that keep playing it to keep it alive. im 32 years old and would like to help in any way i can. im sorry for the mistakes. if i could eve…

• Zitat von Frost3227: „If you wanted @ spongebobfan handle on Twitter, but you couldn’t have it because someone’s taken it, but hasn’t logged in since 2009, wouldn’t you be a little irritated because you would have wanted it? Same scenario. “ ok so if i were to register to have my own region and i wanted a specific one but cant because someone else wants it and since there is now a purge going on then I'll be able to get it

• Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von Wiimm: „In the last weeks I modified the the region management and added a robot. The first new thing is the "cancel onwership" checkbox at the region manage page. - If set, the owner has about 60 minutes time to withdraw his decision. After this time, the robot cancels the ownership and disables the region. An unsubscribed region will be disabled for a month and then completely hidden for additional 12 months. After these 13 months, but not earlier than 24 months aft…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Amaya: „Stalking cheat is a cheat that allows the cheater to "stalk" (basically hover directly over) other racers. “ Oh ok i was always wondering what that hack was about thanks for telling me what it was and sorry for the stupid question is that a bannable offense too?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von 9^Paran.: „youtu.be/kKCWpIpSuCg EC2?ハッキング☆ wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600366985 Seemingly the player was using Item Hacks, Speed Hack and (maybe) Stalking FTW “ What is the stalking ftw mean anyways im just wondering cause i sometimes dont really pay attention to most of the hacks and cheats in the game.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „ “ whats so bad about joining a lobby too fast cause i sometimes see people getting kicked and banned for a few minutes due to joining a room too fast is it unfair because theyre joining during a voting is going on “ As he said, you can't join during voting. But, if you try and spam join, it can fuck with a room's stability. “ ok thanks for clearing that up with me so if someone tries to keep joining a room its spamming it t…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „There are several reasons for this: - You tried to join while the room was voting, which is impossible. - The room is in too high demand and you can't actually get contact with the room's host. - The room is full of waiting players even if you can't see 12 people already. - CTGP is interfering to stop you from killing the room by joining too fast. Really, just keep trying until it works in all cases. “ whats so bad about joining a lobby too fast cause i sometimes see pe…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Looking back at it, could this have caused the problem? The problem really started happening after I shut down my Wii just before a race started. Before the track appeared, I turned off my Wii because I needed to answer a phone call. I know I could've just let the game disconnect me for idling, but I didn't want to sacrifice my VR, so I shut off the game. Again, this happened a few days ago. Could that have affected anything? “ Can I get an ans…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von AGES: „And If I am the host, I can get banned for just fooling around/exploring the courses together? “ if you do that you wont get banned even on your own lobby but if you do it on another friends lobby depending on the rules they set you might get banned but if you have openhost and use that to make lobbies you also get to ban players that are doing the same thing including banning someone else's friend form joining your room without permission or an invite which ive seen it before o…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „ I implemented a new pager to list bans: * wiimmfi.de/show-bans Advantages over old list * Many filter options to find records. ** Self related bans for logged-in users with registered consoles. * List *all* bans of the last 30 days (up to 10 000). * Easy support of different views (only 1 for the public at the moment) * Different sort modes (click column headers, and click twice). * Fast scrolling over large distances. There exists a help about the controls: * wiimmfi.de/help/…

• Zitat von StarWolf3000: „Zitat von meganinja: „So i am a new guy that wants play the game without any problems and any hack (actually i hate hacks and stuffs like this), but i dont have a console and i wanted to play on Dolphin, is there any opition to show that i want just play clean and allow me to use the emulator? or i will really need to have a console? “ You need a dump from a Wii's NAND (from your own Wii) for Dolphin, as the default NAND from Dolphin is banned from Wiimmfi. And of course…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Skeletormkwii: „I'm banned for 1 hour for joining a friend's room. Can you guys unban me? I thought I had a router issue that kept disconnecting me. Thanks! Name: Jaidin Friend Code: 4258-0210-9260 Reason: Joining a room that I'm not wanted in. “ dude a one hour ban wont kill you just wait it out

• Zitat von Sucht93a: „Better then reaplying the patcher everytime you want to play online is getting either ctgp (you have the possibility to play normal worldwide races there + a bunch of awesome features + wiimmfi patched) or you use wiimms wiimmfi patcher once on an iso/wbfs of your original dumped gamedisc and then launch the game via usbloader from usb drive or sd card. Just a suggestion “ You can also use the usbloadergx to connect to wiimmfi i use it for the mario kart channel when i want …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von datraptor: „Offtopic drinking game.... whenever you spot any kind of punctuation in @spongebobfan ´s posts, you drink a beer. Will be a very soaber evening. “ why the hell are u going after me what the hell have i ever done to u dude