Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 161.

• About banning

Atlas - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

It wasn't the first time you were banned for going Road to 1 VR, and the fact you were banned yesterday is because you bypassed that permanent ban. Blaming others won't help getting unbanned, even if it's true. You are responsible of letting other people play with your console, so if those people infringe the rules, it is your responsibility as well: we can't tell who's behind each console, and that's what we do, we ban the console, not the person.

• About banning

Beitrag

Unbanned now. Apparently, some error from mkw-ana, although this never happened when I used it myself on Battle mode

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von UhVVho: „are u sure did apple do the GV glitch? Was there suppose to be a separation ban for apple and Kw? “ I checked in the logs and both are the same person, which is a pretty convenient coincidence

• Chinese people are going to have pretty good deals reselling Shield TVs with Mario Kart Wii already installed, I see that becoming a thing in the future

• About banning

Beitrag

I've just made my own check using 2 Dolphins and yes, it is indeed possible after the player is 5 points behind, no matter how many players are there in the room. That guy got pretty lucky though, considering the 5% chance of getting a lightning. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• About banning

Beitrag

I played Battle a lot in the past and never saw anyone getting a lightning in a 3 player room. Let alone 2 lightnings.

• About banning

Beitrag

Well, it was pretty clear for me. You cannot get two shocks in that short amount of time, and as far as I know, it's not even possible in a 3 player Battle. Also, I know this guy from way back 2013, he was a FTL hacker, and I've seen him playing recently on WHackR as well, so it's not true what he says about "I haven't even used any item cheats [Or any type of cheats] online whatsoever".

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Frost98: „I've been playing Mario Kart Wii on Wiimffi for about two weeks and just noticed I got a 4 week ban for "Using Item Cheats", even though I haven't even used any item cheats [Or any type of cheats] online whatsoever. I've been playing legit ever since I joined the Wiimffi server. Is there a way I can get this resolved? Someone told me I could private message a moderator about this but the chat bubble icon to do so isn't even there.... [I'm new to this site so I'm hoping I'm po…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von DeedeeMK: „wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600277251 Name: la sodomi FC: 4730-4667-9811 PID: p600277251 Match: wiimmfi.de/mkw/match/3246910 Reason: Not acceptable (Mii-)name. Sodomi means in French sexual practices, it is very disturbing to see this kind of nickname! Thanks for doing something! Thank you in advance and good day! (This player had already been banished for troll a few months ago) “ Nothing too extreme to be ban worthy, considering it's a very old and nowadays unused term.

• About banning

Beitrag

While setting a VR/BR value between races is not allowed, it is permitted to do so once before joining the first match. It is not allowed to abuse this in a short time range (e. g. doing the same thing everyday).

• About banning

Beitrag

The context of "trolling" in countdown in this case consists of repeatedly and deliberately annoying other players with no tactical purpose. With the given evidence, we cannot tell if that guy just did that on that match, or even if he did that just to score, which is the goal of the game mode.

• About banning

Beitrag

Even so, getting a new Wii does not guarantee he's not getting banned again

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MKW Sonic: „Glitcher... youtu.be/1SUnGO8LRV0 gυεsτ Ξ 3141-3291-6102 p600118872 “ Once again, you have provided the wrong Friend Code. Please be careful next time.

• About banning

Beitrag

No. He just had a different track over that one, and when entering the cannon it froze non-CTGP users. Also, the Friend Code you gave belongs to Rc◇a♪, not Brandon7u7.

• About banning

Beitrag

Maybe you patched it incorrectly? You get banned for joining the bx battle region, which is not allowed. It would be useful if you could check your worldwide region on StaticR.rel to verify it

• About banning

Beitrag

Which method are you using to connect to Wiimmfi?

• I hope this gets fixed soon and that we moderators can manage/download/delete leaderboard records with the Wiimmfi website interface. That would be better than banning people for sending hacked records

• CTGP with Dolphin, why not ?

Beitrag

inb4 someone clones CTGP by adding the same tracks in a completely different distribution That would solve it, I guess. A CTGP ripoff for Dolphin users.

• About banning

Beitrag

You can also send a mkw-ana report dump, if you know how to set that up

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Atlas - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

@Tock It would be helpful if you documented the animation file format on the Wiiki