Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Boot1/Boot2

Leseratte - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

Eine sichere Möglichkeit, außer den Verkäufer zu bitten, mal kurz Letterbomb zu laden und den Hackmii-Installer zu starten, gibt es nicht. Es gibt bestimmte Seriennummern-Bereiche, wo es immer geht, bestimmte wo es nie geht, aber auch einen relativ großen Bereich wo es ungewiss ist. Und du kannst nie wissen, ob Gehäuse (Seriennummer), Laufwerk (Laufwerksdatum) und Mainboard (boot1) noch in der Original-Zusammenstellung sind oder irgendwas mal ausgetauscht wurde.

• Boot1/Boot2

Leseratte - - Wii-Homebrew

Beitrag

Nicht Ende 2018. Irgendwann 2008. Vielleicht wurde das Laufwerk mal getauscht? Auf jeden Fall ist der Fehler eindeutig - boot1 zu neu, Bootmii@boot2 wird nix.

• Wiimmfi Server

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

The only thing that is blocked by the blacklist / explicitly allowed by the white list is the transmission of your online status to other players. If they are in the room, changing your Openhost settings shouldn't kick them out of it.

• About banning

Beitrag

Well, here. That's the point of this thread.

• About banning

Beitrag

They get a (way) better result in the rankings screen than in the race itself. Or, the race takes longer than the timer says. Compare video timestamps to in-game timestamp, if they differ by more than 2 seconds, bad. An easier way to detect this (without video) is using mkw-ana (if you are in the same race), which can compare your timer and the room host's timer with the timer of all the other players, and prints a warning if a timer is off.

• About banning

Beitrag

Looked at all the races in your stream, found no evidence of any Dolphin lag. Apparently that race you linked was misinterpreted by a moderator. Ban revoked unless said Mod explains the ban.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Wiimm and me have access to all uploaded competitions. I can create a video of your competition this weekend if you'd like.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

In theory, that would be possible. We already did that with two user-created competitions in the past ("Goombas on the Loose" by Sucht93a and Maple Treeway backwards by Sniki). We will look at your competition in the near future (Competition #20124 is probably the right version as it is your most recent one?) and decide.

• Ich glaube das verwechselst du irgendwomit. Was angeblich irgendwie gehen soll, ist, das WiiU-Laufwerk am PC zu verwenden weil da wohl irgend ne SATA-Variante zum Einsatz kommt. Was auch geht, ist, mit einem speziellen PC-Laufwerk mit einer speziellen Software (und verdammt langsam) Wii-Spiele am PC zu lesen. Aber dass es irgend ein nicht-Nintendo-Gerät geben soll, was ein Laufwerk hat, was mit der Wii kompatibel ist, bezweifel ich stark. Außerdem müsstest du, wenn das wider Erwarten der Fall se…

• Kann man nicht. Das sind ganz andere Laufwerke, ganz andere Anschlüsse, ganz andere Treiber.

• I guess you are going to dump SMG in the near future to compare it to the SMG Wii image? Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „- Alipay is completely untested. “ Alipay itself works with european Visa / Mastercards, but if I remember correctly, the merchant (in this case Nvidia) can choose if they want to accept non-china cards. I don't know if they do, but if it doesn't work with WeChat, I'd guess it won't work with Alipay either.

• Wii brick

Leseratte - - Wii-Hacking

Beitrag

Why downgrade to 3.4 anyways? Problems during downgrade or black screen after downgrade almost always means "full brick". Priiloader will be gone after a downgrade (as you'Ve tested with RESET), Bootmii probably isn't installed? (how often does the drive flash when you start the console without SD card?), and backup disc and SaveMii and such are useless anyways when the System menu is broken. You could try the recovery menu (3rd-party-GC controller in port 4 with all four directions on the Dpad …

• @MrBean35000vr I have just seen you stream SMG on your shield. Congratulations to getting that to work at all. Hope you find a way to dump that soon, because I'm really interested in seeing what they modified, if they added an ELF file (with debug symbols), and, for Mario kart as soon as it releases, if they left some of the development files inside (like the Static.rel, a debug-variant of the StaticR; or the RevoKart.map which is a symbol map ...), and so on. According to the internet, these ga…

• Hiya! newbie here wondering

Leseratte - - Uservorstellung

Beitrag

23922 means the game hasn't been added to Wiimmfi yet. Follow these steps to create a game config file and send it to me or Wiimm, we'll then enable the game on Wiimmfi so you can test it: wiiki.wii-homebrew.com/Wiimmfi_(en)/Game#Add_new_games

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@FancyDolphin No, you are an idiot. First, version 4 is only an update for SSBB. Second, the ingame leaderboards do work. Third, he didn't say anything about RC24 at all Fourth, the private server setting in USB-Loader GX does NOT work fine, it doesn't patch all the necessary patches for ghosts and rankings. Don't claim others are wrong if you don't understand the topic yourself.

• Help with ban

Beitrag

You were using a custom track distribution which hasn't been set up correctly by its creator. Please contact whoever you got the distribution from.

• You can do that since quite some time. But you also need to patch the StaticR. StaticR needs to be patched for normal online play / online region change. In addition to that (not instead of), the main.dol can be patched, which informs the server about the region you are using. This allows the server to add filtering like the one Wiimm described above. So, patching the main.dol alone will *not* let you play in a custom region.

• About banning

Beitrag

In Coin Runners, Lightings indeed seem to be impossible. In Balloon Battle however you get a 10 % chance for a lightning if you are more than 5 points behind. The amount of players doesn't seem to make a difference: mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Wii_i…ons#Online_Balloon_Battle

• About banning

Beitrag

"Pretty much impossible"? What do you mean by that? Either it is impossible or it is not. In Battle mode, if you are last, it is not impossible to get multiple shocks, Megas, etc. after another, even though it may be unlikely. Please only ban people if it is clear they are cheating, like if you saw them using an item without collecting an item box, or if they have an item they absolutely cannot get at their position (probability = 0). Especially if it is a player who has never had any ban before…

• About banning

Beitrag

Error codes starting with "5" are always issues with the network connection. The Wiimmfi page suggests the network settings are illegal. Why that only happens in Mario Kart and not in the connection test, I don't know. Try removing the connection from the Wii settings and re-add it.