Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 807.

• About banning

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I wish I could get unbanned that easily. I too should've used the 4 year old brother excuse when I was being reported. “ How ignorant are you? Instead of saying, "Maybe I made a mistake, I can better my actions in the future" you choose to instead say this? This is sort of why I lost faith in society. A long time ago.

• About banning

Beitrag

I’ve had lightning multiple times before in a 1v1, so certainly still possible in any scenario, even moreso if a player is heavily behind.

• About banning

Beitrag

Still never really have seen a rate that low, excluding all accessories...

• CTGP with Dolphin, why not ?

Beitrag

If he’s not gonna chance his mind the first time, why the heck would he change it the next 10 times? @tompwenger a bit late, but welcome to a ‘forum’. By you registering an account, technically, you agree to accept any potential open criticism and opposition. Well... that’s kind of the hard way of learning, but you got it now.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Just buy a new Wii, damn. they're like what, $10? “ Not this cheap, no. Used ones may go at an average rate of ~$30-45, depending on several different factors. But never buy a new one; Gamestop down the street from me sells a Wii console for $79.99. But that’s Scamstop for you. Lol...

• If you wanted @ spongebobfan handle on Twitter, but you couldn’t have it because someone’s taken it, but hasn’t logged in since 2009, wouldn’t you be a little irritated because you would have wanted it? Same scenario.

• About banning

Beitrag

Conspiracy: the potentially present “Y” symbol at the end could be invisible. Just a possibility.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Wiimm: „ I implemented a new pager to list bans: * wiimmfi.de/show-bans Advantages over old list * Many filter options to find records. ** Self related bans for logged-in users with registered consoles. * List *all* bans of the last 30 days (up to 10 000). * Easy support of different views (only 1 for the public at the moment) * Different sort modes (click column headers, and click twice). * Fast scrolling over large distances. There exists a help about the con…

• Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von StarWolf3000: „Zitat von meganinja: „So i am a new guy that wants play the game without any problems and any hack (actually i hate hacks and stuffs like this), but i dont have a console and i wanted to play on Dolphin, is there any opition to show that i want just play clean and allow me to use the emulator? or i will really need to have a console? “ You need a dump from a Wii's NAND (from your own Wii) for Dolphin, as the default NAND from…

• About banning

Beitrag

* 3184-2794-4513 *  2. guest * vs_24 * — * — * 4975 * 5000 * Fuck Nut This was forwarded to me, forwarding it here.

• I don’t think Wiimmfi will trigger 20103. On my old console, with no patches whatsoever, that’s the expected error code. Not entirely sure why.

• About banning

Beitrag

And...?

• It's illegal regardless, just don't do it. (and honestly, I'd delete it just in case anyone was influenced...)

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PeeJay Bonobo: „Haven't been here in ages, but whose fault is that? Surely not mine. Name: MGamer PID: 600358240 FC: 1079-7454-0640 Flying with Bullet Bill, item hacks youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7lQOZZ23Y “ That's just a guy who happens to have custom tracks in his MyStuff folder, that's why he's flying around like that. As for the item cheats accusation, mostly inaccurate, because he was last on his screen and happened to pull a bullet, but the bullet was still following his own track. You…

• About banning

Beitrag

Did you change any of your console identifiers? My guess would be that you did and didn’t know it... It all depends on how you load the game and how you load mkw fun.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Tock: „Sounds like he is just annoyed that you don't use punctuation which you kinda proved by replying without punctuation. “ idont have to i can type how ever i want its not like this is is business or im typing a stupid letter “ He DOES have a point you know. You don’t have to type as if you’re in English class, but at least write where your content is legible. Besides, if I actually did take a shot every time you had a jumbled sentence, I’d probably have a …

• About banning

Beitrag

Well, we can't really help you as you've admitted already to cheating and have also been punished for it, so doubt you'll get much help there.

• Unfair ban

Beitrag

There is no proof that your friends you mention actually exist, as this is a common story that anyone can use to get them unbanned (some years ago, someone on here used the excuse that their sister got them banned). And you also admitted that you used cheats the first time, so there’s hardly any chance for unban, sorry. You need a new console to be completely unbanned.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Because of this, this player was reported to me.. I gave a ban, but I’m really debating about whether it is too harsh or not.. but in either way, his time should be deleted for disregarding competition rules. forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…48f0b8c238464bc62c94c69e0

• About banning

Beitrag

You forgot to provide a fc...