Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 472.

• About banning

MrBean35000vr - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „thats a little odd but the iwant2lose guy obviously wants to lose but still alot of thoes names look suspicious “ Okay, that's enough dumb speculation out of you. They were in a battle and were banned by an automated tool on a false positive, I've confirmed that personally.

• We'll do our best, yeah. First I plan to enjoy the game I worked so hard to obtain, hahah Zitat von Leseratte: „Alipay itself works with european Visa / Mastercards, but if I remember correctly, the merchant (in this case Nvidia) can choose if they want to accept non-china cards. Apparently, they don't want to. “ Oh, is that so? I will still probably try it later anyway. I would really like to find some way to do all this without relying on a Chinese contact. Maybe it's time I got an account wit…

• Okay, so here are a bunch of facts I gathered about obtaining these Wii games outside of China (so far): - You MUST import a Shield TV made in China. This can be done through a website such as jd.com. - You cannot flash an English/other region Shield to Chinese firmware and expect that to work. It does support that, but the store won't let you buy games. China maintains a list of Shield TV consoles produced for/by China and it throws an error if you use one from out-of-region. - You do NOT need …

• Error 20103

Beitrag

20103 is a higher priority error than 20110, so if you're meant to get both, you just get 20103 instead.

• Error 20103

Beitrag

In my experience 20103 is rarely a Wiimmfi error. More likely a WFC error instead, which would indicate no Wiimmfi patch!

• About banning

Beitrag

No, typically moderators will look carefully and consider VR plausibility by looking at previous races that a person has had. A person who has low VR because they're not very good is not deliberately trying to lose, and that can be seen both in their racing, and in their VR's fluctuation. It's often not hard to conclude who's doing it on purpose, and who isn't.

• Oh, really? I'll check that. I do know how to make it load that version, though, if it doesn't already.

• Wonderful, we can add the hotfix as a _d track, hopefully, to avoid resetting leaderboards! Unless they don't use the _d tracks for 2P offline too. I'll have to check.

• CTGP with Dolphin, why not ?

Beitrag

Yeah, I honestly consider it unlikely they'll ever try to chase us with a cease and desist and that if they really wanted to, they'd have many alternate angles to target us, but it doesn't hurt to play it safe, and so we're going to. And while I know that a cease and desist alone has no legal power, Starlight, come on, do you really think I'd ignore it and risk being sued? Dream on. Even if it were entirely a bluff on Nintendo's part, I wouldn't go there.

Beitrag

It's not about being an advocate for Nintendo though, it's entirely about playing it safe. It's none of my business how people choose to play their games. I'm just avoiding giving Nintendo ammo for a potential cease and desist notice. And we know they are willing to do that; a highly publicised mod called Pokémon Prism version was due for release in IPS format (another patching format where no copyrighted data is distributed), with the developers saying that you should legally obtain a Pokémon C…

Beitrag

I note that the encouraging piracy argument was completely ignored, and that's probably the most pressing of them all, honestly. Nintendo have made it abundantly clear multiple times just what they think of what I do, with video takedowns and the like I would not like it to escalate into anything more than that. So we're playing it safe. So, no ISOs, and no Dolphins!

Beitrag

Lol, no. Especially nowadays, CTGP is also used as a time trial service that's used to help prove player legitimacy by restricting people to playing on original consoles with no cheats loaded. Ignorance is Bliss wouldn't help our server avoid hacked time trials, and Ignorance is Bliss isn't perfect to begin with anyway! Sure we can detect obvious hacked TTs server-side, but that wouldn't stop TAS times from getting on, and that's simply not okay. There's no rule on the Internet anywhere that say…

• About banning

Beitrag

Now, now, there's no need for us to act draconian here. I'll ask the moderator who performed the ban, to check what proof was provided. EDIT: Apparently insufficient proof was provided and so the ban has been revoked. Likely a mistake on the reporter's part.

• Yeah, until you actually unlock the characters, the CPUs can't pick them. The unlocker in CTGP is merely visual, it doesn't alter the save file, so the characters are still counted as locked until you fulfill the requirements to unlock them properly. At that point, the CPUs can use them.

• Yeah, the only sad part is that you're probably gonna be paying a fair amount of money for the privilege, unless you happen to own the Shield TV already. The Wii games on the system so far have been the equivalent of less than $10 apiece, but the console still is pretty hefty in terms of price. And there's a bunch of hoops you have to jump through (signing up to a Chinese website, obtaining and filling a Chinese digital wallet, and then possibly use Chinese VPNs/proxies to even access the shop, …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Well, certainly seems to be working fine again now. Thanks!

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I've been receiving reports from various people that trying to connect to Super Smash Bros Brawl is impossible right now (Error code 31020). I do note that there doesn't really seem to be anyone online, which is unusual for that game. Would someone mind investigating? Thanks in advance!

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

There are several reasons for this: - You tried to join while the room was voting, which is impossible. - The room is in too high demand and you can't actually get contact with the room's host. - The room is full of waiting players even if you can't see 12 people already. - CTGP is interfering to stop you from killing the room by joining too fast. Really, just keep trying until it works in all cases.

• Zitat von Tock: „Also if you look at the picture taken of the main screen you see that they removed the Nintendo WFC button and the Mario Kart Channel button. “ This is true, though that's likely for demonstration purposes. It has been confirmed twice by two sources within Nvidia that the game does have the online support despite the state of the menus. Whether they've moved the option somewhere else, or those menus are simply modified for the show floor since people were allowed to step up and …

• twitter.com/chinesenintendo/status/1025262778875957248 twitter.com/chinesenintendo/status/1025416396346294274 According to various sources, Nintendo are bring Mario Kart Wii for the first time to China, on the Nvidia Shield TV. It will have 1080p support, a full official Chinese translation, the automatic Rosalina unlock from owning Super Mario Galaxy on the system, and perhaps the most fascinating thing for most people here, official online support with up to 12 players simultaneously in China …