Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 222.

• About banning

spongebobfan - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von dB Caio: „Hi. My console got banned for 1 week yesterday for purposely losing VR. I don't understand why it is wrong to purposely lose VR, let alone worth being banned for a week. If someone could inform me of the rules on this subject, please let me know. My ban ID is 107310. Thank you “ its because ur not playing the game right and purposely losing vr is against the rules and you should read the rules

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Zitat von UhVVho: „ok lets stop offending people “ How are we being offensive? We're just saying that we don't believe the guy for using the "4 year old brother" excuse when his previous ban was for glitching and then he bypassed it. It's suspicious and I'm still surprised he's being given a second chance. You really expect a 4 year old to know how to do the Grumble Volcano rock glitch? I'm sorry, I don't buy it at all. “ yea i was surprised he managed to get him self a…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „The old SET-FC method to import old profiles is now enabled again with exception of MKW-Wii. After trying to connect and getting error 60000, you have to visit wiimmfi.de/settings#pid, search your profile, click [SET-FC] and follow the instructions. I haven't tested it -- so it's your job. “ what do u mean by that did u change how the service works or something

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Amaya: „Zitat von Ekizust43: „I dont even know how to do glitches. Glad enough to get my online play back once my 7 day free trial nintendo switch online is over on 9/25/18 I normally share my console with my brothers because my parents are the ones who bought the console and I still live with my parents with the console cause of underage and my mom or dad puts the game on for my lil brother whenever im doing night shift “ The problem is that this excuse has been used many times by man…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Ekizust43: „I dont even know how to do glitches. Glad enough to get my online play back once my 7 day free trial nintendo switch online is over on 9/25/18 I normally share my console with my brothers because my parents are the ones who bought the console and I still live with my parents with the console cause of underage and my mom or dad puts the game on for my lil brother whenever im doing night shift “ Really you should just stop using that old excuse just admit that you glitched an…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „I reduced your ban to one week now to give you a last chance. If I ever get any other report about you, I will ban you permanently again. I recommend you to use CTGP, create a new license or modify your save data to restore your VR value. “ ive been noticing alot of people saying they didnt do the things they did cause it was someone else ive noticed that alot on the topic lately

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „Looked at all the races in your stream, found no evidence of any Dolphin lag. Apparently that race you linked was misinterpreted by a moderator. Ban revoked unless said Mod explains the ban. “ how can u tell if its dolphin lag on the persons computer

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „Zitat von UhVVho: „are u sure did apple do the GV glitch? Was there suppose to be a separation ban for apple and Kw? “ I checked in the logs and both are the same person, which is a pretty convenient coincidence “ thats funny that guy wont give up

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Can we not poke fun at autism please? It's classless and in poor taste. “ dude thats not cool

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „No. The login server because Wiimm was updating it. “ does the wiimmfi app ever get updates or does it have just one version from now on

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „You might not have gotten banned immediately if you had a proper Mii name. But if you have been banned in the past for low VR and now still have low VR, the mod who banned you probably didn't want to wait a race to see if a guy with a mii name "Losing VR" was going to lose VR ... I removed the ban to actually give you a chance to re-gain normal VR. But it might be a good idea to use another Mii name than "Losing BR" in the future otherwise you may get banned again. “ is it …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „i do believe everyone deserves another chance, i learned after the 4 week ban, i didnt think i was to get banned for messaging anything on the boards. i will donate money to the server or help in any way i can to show im a good person who has a heart and wants my 6 year old and 4 year old son enjoy this game online like i have over the years. anything i can do to play online again i will do it, im not trying to beg, im just asking for another chance. “ dude u cheated get ove…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „hello, my name is johustla, i have been banned for 4 weeks for hacks again? i was using a code was suppose to be turned on for a private game only. also i didnt know that i would be banned on animal crossing city folk. im buying a brand new disk of mario kart since mine got ruined and i fully support mario kart. i want to be one of the few that keep playing it to keep it alive. im 32 years old and would like to help in any way i can. im sorry for the mistakes. if i could eve…

• Zitat von Frost3227: „If you wanted @ spongebobfan handle on Twitter, but you couldn’t have it because someone’s taken it, but hasn’t logged in since 2009, wouldn’t you be a little irritated because you would have wanted it? Same scenario. “ ok so if i were to register to have my own region and i wanted a specific one but cant because someone else wants it and since there is now a purge going on then I'll be able to get it

• Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von Wiimm: „In the last weeks I modified the the region management and added a robot. The first new thing is the "cancel onwership" checkbox at the region manage page. - If set, the owner has about 60 minutes time to withdraw his decision. After this time, the robot cancels the ownership and disables the region. An unsubscribed region will be disabled for a month and then completely hidden for additional 12 months. After these 13 months, but not earlier than 24 months aft…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Amaya: „Stalking cheat is a cheat that allows the cheater to "stalk" (basically hover directly over) other racers. “ Oh ok i was always wondering what that hack was about thanks for telling me what it was and sorry for the stupid question is that a bannable offense too?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von 9^Paran.: „youtu.be/kKCWpIpSuCg EC2?ハッキング☆ wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600366985 Seemingly the player was using Item Hacks, Speed Hack and (maybe) Stalking FTW “ What is the stalking ftw mean anyways im just wondering cause i sometimes dont really pay attention to most of the hacks and cheats in the game.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „ “ whats so bad about joining a lobby too fast cause i sometimes see people getting kicked and banned for a few minutes due to joining a room too fast is it unfair because theyre joining during a voting is going on “ As he said, you can't join during voting. But, if you try and spam join, it can fuck with a room's stability. “ ok thanks for clearing that up with me so if someone tries to keep joining a room its spamming it t…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „There are several reasons for this: - You tried to join while the room was voting, which is impossible. - The room is in too high demand and you can't actually get contact with the room's host. - The room is full of waiting players even if you can't see 12 people already. - CTGP is interfering to stop you from killing the room by joining too fast. Really, just keep trying until it works in all cases. “ whats so bad about joining a lobby too fast cause i sometimes see pe…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Zitat von FoolishBanana: „Looking back at it, could this have caused the problem? The problem really started happening after I shut down my Wii just before a race started. Before the track appeared, I turned off my Wii because I needed to answer a phone call. I know I could've just let the game disconnect me for idling, but I didn't want to sacrifice my VR, so I shut off the game. Again, this happened a few days ago. Could that have affected anything? “ Can I get an ans…