Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Multi Game Support

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

This might just be the server having a moment; please dm me @monkeyman4412 with Discord username or similar to message me; i'll help you collect logs and then i'll take the appropiate action. @Wiimm can you check SAKE logs for sonriders2wii

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

UPDATE: I'm currently fixing the Wiimmfi Services server - expect downtime from DLS, GAMESTATS, etc, for ~30-45 minutes I forgot to edit this, but the server works fine now and it's snapshotted now so i shouldnt have to break things again

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von flicky: „I created a template for Pang: Magical Michael (DS) It featured online leaderboards. Also it was only released in Europe (PAL) region. “ When enabled, please test online leaderboards! If they don’t work, I can check if we have the key for the game @larsenv might have already added the keys, so we may have support already

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

This is a known issue; @Wiimm said previously he was gonna fix it but /shrug

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Assuming we could get some Mii renderer “ I'm looking all the times for this. “ @Chadderz made one for CTGP-R ghosts (it's not the most accurate but it's not "bad") - @MrBean35000vr do you know if/when he'll be releasing it? Cause it'd be cool to use for Wiimmfi MKW page or similar

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Atlas: „As Amaya said, we would only ban someone named Adolf if their Mii resembles the dictator. Sadly, there's no way for us to see the Mii unless there's visual proof. I wish Mii data could be seen on the statistics page. “ Assuming we could get some Mii renderer (If the one used by Bean and Chadderz became OSS) it'd be possible; SAKE is given the Mii on connection, so it'd just be a case of preload them from SAKE and cache for x amount of time; mods could reload the cache if they n…

• First of all, stop making new threads. It's cluttery and is a nice way to get muted. Second, you're likely just taking a minute to search; leave it for a bit and try again :3

• The server likely wont die, because they'll leave it up for the "wsc is now closed" - plus, they know it'd kill connection testing. Furthermore, if they genuinely have an issue, you could use the RC24 Mail patcher on Wii to inject a valid config

• You've told us you got kicked from the server and then got a ban error. Wanna tell us anything else, like... idk... YOUR FRIEND CODE?

• Mkwii friend room

Beitrag

"I'm sorry officer, I didnt know that I couldnt vandalise the property with graffiti! Please don't arrest me!" - and that's a public example. You have 0 right to access a private service, and if you're banned that's your fault, not Wiimm's. Don't break the rules.

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm: some errors, such as 209622: SSL CA unknown / not included in channel, are not accessible on wiimmfi.de/error - do you know why this is? the error just returns a generic "wii shop error"

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „I found a curious game side bug for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver On matchmaking, FC 0993-8462-3539 (game ADAJ) sent param "ppw_lobby" with value "M600375731_729", and additionally param "ppw_lobby = 'M600375731_729'" with value "ppw_lobby = 'M600375731_729'" (param and value identical). The hex dump of the packet: Quellcode (9 Zeilen)“ Obviously this isnt a matchmaking issue, is it? (ie while buggy it wont cause harm to actual playing)

• Weird CTGP Connection Problem

Beitrag

Initialising Network - this usually means your wii u is just trying to get online However, Verifying Server seems that the server isn't there to speak; let me check my mirrors.

• Wiimmifi keeps freezing

Beitrag

Buy an SD card and reader. You can in theory, as long as you have a windows mac or linux computer, install HBC and then the Wiimmfi Patcher without an SD reader - put the SD into your Wii, start the hackmii installer using FlashHax.com, then use WiiLoad to send over wiimmfi patcher.

• Alternative to patching games

Beitrag

Sure it's possible, just crack the private key of either Nintendo's CA, or the nintendowifi.net SSL cert The patching process, while somewhat annoying, could be a lot worse - on the Wii it's very easy, whereas on DS it's annoying.

• Zitat: „ Someone was banned for apparently uploading hacked times a long time ago (like a year or so), and nothing has happened about it. Multiple times they have stated they haven't uploaded a hacked time, and yet the server administrators haven't done anything. While the argument of "we dont have the ghost" can be valid IF the game didnt send the ghost (for competitions it'll either send the ghost file, OR just upload the ranking to RACE and nothing else), but even still, that proves the idioc…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

considering the list is very small now of disabled games... 44ycHM5.png The games were re-enabled before, the only GS/HTTP game disabled is walk with me due to missing data.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

wiimmfi.de/game-history/ @FancyDolphin

• Bomberman Blitz (KBBE) support

Beitrag

if it's the same game then it should be working fine. CC'ing @Wiimm

• Error 20103

Beitrag

I have a feeling nintendo's auth server values "BROKEN CONSOLE IDENTIFIER THIS IS NOT OK" over "oh btw we're dead lol" :p