Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 35.

• About banning

Amaya - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Zitat von Shiv: „Have you waited 2 years to ban me whereas you're not even sure that's me “ >permanently banned for cheating >circumvents his ban and gets banned again >wonders why he was banned give this guy a medal

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Koopatroopa44: „Um hello. not too long ago but when I raced with someone they had their mii name called “Adolf”. I know that name is illegal in many countries and because of Hitler but their mii isn’t really Hitler. But I wonder if that name is illegal in gaming cause it makes me uncomfortable to see that. What would you do if you saw someone with a mii name “Adolf”. I’m pretty sure one of you guys noticed since there are a lot of server administrations “ Adolf as a name by itself is n…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von dB Caio: „Hi. My console got banned for 1 week yesterday for purposely losing VR. I don't understand why it is wrong to purposely lose VR, let alone worth being banned for a week. If someone could inform me of the rules on this subject, please let me know. My ban ID is 107310. Thank you “ When you purposely lose VR, you give yourself the opportunity to go back into a WW with an extremely low VR and drain everyone. It's also not fun for other racers to race someone that is deliberately …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Ekizust43: „I dont even know how to do glitches. Glad enough to get my online play back once my 7 day free trial nintendo switch online is over on 9/25/18 I normally share my console with my brothers because my parents are the ones who bought the console and I still live with my parents with the console cause of underage and my mom or dad puts the game on for my lil brother whenever im doing night shift “ The problem is that this excuse has been used many times by many people in order …

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I wish I could get unbanned that easily. I too should've used the 4 year old brother excuse when I was being reported. “ Do you honestly think it's just an excuse that gets people unbanned? If you actually learned your lesson (which you likely never will), then maybe the moderators will unban you. But blurting out that garbage only makes your situation worse! Idiot!

• About banning

Beitrag

poking fun at autism in 2018

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „I didn't think circumventing would get me a extra ban tho " if I would have known that I wouldn't have even tried. Do you see what I'm Saying ? I didn't know that this would ban me permanately. “ That is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „i do believe everyone deserves another chance, i learned after the 4 week ban, i didnt think i was to get banned for messaging anything on the boards. i will donate money to the server or help in any way i can to show im a good person who has a heart and wants my 6 year old and 4 year old son enjoy this game online like i have over the years. anything i can do to play online again i will do it, im not trying to beg, im just asking for another chance. “ You were banned for ch…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von Johustla: „I bought the Mario kart disk tonight for $23 I got it all installed with ctgp 1.03 but I still get the error 23917, I realize I am banned for 4 weeks but I would really like to get this revoked. I know it's probly asking a lot but I was banned for accidental hack used in worldwide I hope to be back online soon. “ It's probably not going to be revoked just because you claimed it was an "accident". If you cheat online, you will be punished for it. There are very few excuses th…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Now, now, there's no need for us to act draconian here. I'll ask the moderator who performed the ban, to check what proof was provided. EDIT: Apparently insufficient proof was provided and so the ban has been revoked. Likely a mistake on the reporter's part. “ Ah, good to know. Guess I was wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von unnamed: „Yes, I agree with you , but that was no excuse. And you didn't answer my question. Has this ban been checked? Thank you already for the answer . “ Even if you aren't lying, your ban probably won't get revoked, as the moderators won't take any chances. If it was reported by another user, it will have video proof to back up the report, unless a moderator was in the same room and saw you cheat. I didn't report you, nor am I a Wiimmfi moderator, so I can't really help you any fur…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von unnamed: „Hello everyone . I have a question: Yesterday I played a worldwide battle, I disconnected from the match and received error message 91010. Then I looked at the ban list and found myself banned because of using item cheats name: G Anderson ban ID: 104431 friend code: 1552-1907-2388 ban reason: Using item cheats I don't know how this could happen, but it must be a mistake because I don't cheat on wiimmfi. Some matches in this group were extremely laggy, you can see this on the …

• About banning

Beitrag

Stalking cheat is a cheat that allows the cheater to "stalk" (basically hover directly over) other racers.

• Unless you've already unlocked all the characters on that license on vanilla MKWii, it won't allow CPUs to play as unlockable characters. At least that's what I think is happening.

• About banning

Beitrag

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dolphin without a Wii NAND won't work on Wiimmfi, so I think that might be your problem. As for fixing it, I'm not really sure how.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I didn't know Frost stepped down. Since he stepped down, what should I do now? He literally said to ask him for another chance two months after a post in April. I know I waited an extra month, but what do I do now? “ Ask literally any other Wiimmfi Moderator.

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von BThrough: „I actually decided to wait more than three months to reply to this. I figured it would help my case a little. That being said, I'd like to appeal my ban again so I can play on Wiimmfi again. If it's declined, then I understand. I'm sorry for my behavior in the past. “ Frost himself can't help you since he's stepped down, but to be completely honest, a simple "sorry" isn't really gonna cut it. You've been a troll in WW's and unable to take responsibility for your stupid actio…

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von spongebobfan: „Zitat von Amaya: „yes i bypass bans on a weekly basis but this ban not fair !!! seriously do something better with your life “ ur kinda stupid for saying that out loud dude also bypassing bans isnt good cause if ur using the hack that changes ur wiis mac address it could accidentally get someones wii banned as well even if they did nothing wrong “ There's something called sarcasm my friend.

• About banning

Beitrag

yes i bypass bans on a weekly basis but this ban not fair !!! seriously do something better with your life

• About banning

Beitrag

1 VR is an impossible value, so in short, that's probably why you got banned.